Sanchez Becoming a Good Loser?

Ken Schroy

I hate to say it, but it sure looks like it. I have been rooting so hard for this guy. Do I think he was the SOLE reason we lost today? NO.

But I just saw his presser on SNY. It was ****ing ridiculous. He was smiling and even laughing. Shein, Klecko and Lucas were shocked. Even Brian Custer made a good point in saying, if you had not seen the game and turned that on; You would have thought the JETS won. He should be PISSED off after a loss. Hes to much layed back California. Im very dissapointed, more than the loss after seeing that.

I think he's coming unglued. I think since the tebow trade he has been waiting for the other shoe to drop and for him to lose his job. rex should almost just put the kid out of his misery and just bench him. I bet he would be relieved

otoh, did you see cam newton ? they are going to spend all week with that distraction of "who was he calling out ?" stuff

the best part is his deal is guaranteed thru 2013, so the jets really have to play him and hope for the best

I'm not kidding, I think a sports shrink would do him a lot of good right now

Yeah you know I saw that too....and it's TOTAL BULLsh*t. Flip over to NFL Network and watch Cam Newton pouting and being a little bitch b/c he's so upset after the game. I think Sanchez sucks but this post game analysis isn't fair, at all, imo.

Granted I don't think this kid is a leader, but what do you want him to do after the game is over. He's actually showing some class for god's sake.

If you got the amount of sh*t and hate that he gets at some point you have to say eff it all... What's he gonna do cry? Flip a fcking table? Dude is a glass half full kind of guy, just deal with it. If it makes you feel better you can get all pissed off and flip over a desk for him...

Probably in shock because Eva Longoria hasn't dumped his ass yet.

I'm defending the guy because he's NOT the only reason we lost today and he didn't play THAT badly, but mostly because Tebow's going to hurt more than help.

I completely blame the Jets organization for this. It's like they don't know what they're doing with this team.

If you got the amount of sh*t and hate that he gets at some point you have to say eff it all... What's he gonna do cry? Flip a fcking table? Dude is a glass half full kind of guy, just deal with it. If it makes you feel better you can get all pissed off and flip over a desk for him...

I just think a little anger would a welcome surprise. I dont want poutyness. Some intensity would be good.

Speaking of Cam cam.. that guy has to be the most detached imbecile starting for a pro team.. why do they let him speak after a loss ?

He sounds like a teenager trying to explain a carjacking incident he was involved in.. *It wasn't me*...

As for Mark, it was said best "good and terrible"

Speaking of Cam cam.. that guy has to be the most detached imbecile starting for a pro team.. why do they let him speak after a loss ?

He sounds like a teenager trying to explain a carjacking incident he was involved in.. *It wasn't me*...

As for Mark, it was said best "good and terrible"

Newton is an interesting case study. Can the most physically gifted and talented player in the NFL get by on just skills alone?

I hate to say it, but it sure looks like it. I have been rooting so hard for this guy. Do I think he was the SOLE reason we lost today? NO.

But I just saw his presser on SNY. It was ****ing ridiculous. He was smiling and even laughing. Shein, Klecko and Lucas were shocked. Even Brian Custer made a good point in saying, if you had not seen the game and turned that on; You would have thought the JETS won. He should be PISSED off after a loss. Hes to much layed back California. Im very dissapointed, more than the loss after seeing that.

Its a game. Fans take it a lot harder than the players do.

Newton is an interesting case study. Can the most physically gifted and talented player in the NFL get by on just skills alone?

Of course not. I hope you aren't referring to Newton as "the most physically gifted and talented player in the NFL" lmfao at that one..

Cam isn't an interesting case study, he is a self absorbed facade of over confidence that has smoked and joked his way

into the big leagues..and now it is time to put away the toy (himself) and put the team and the objective of *winning the game* ahead

of himself..and he isn't prepared, nor is he capable of doing that..at least not fast enough to reverse his course..

Of course not. I hope you aren't referring to Newton as "the most physically gifted and talented player in the NFL" lmfao at that one..

Cam isn't an interesting case study, he is a self absorbed facade of over confidence that has smoked and joked his way

into the big leagues..and now it is time to put away the toy (himself) and put the team and the objective of *winning the game* ahead

of himself..and he isn't prepared, nor is he capable of doing that..at least not fast enough to reverse his course..

I dunno. I'd still say he's the most physically gifted....misspoke on most talented though, for sure. And I pretty much agree with your opinion of him. Amazing to watch a guy who finally gets hit with a little adversity in his life and how handles it.

I dunno. I'd still say he's the most physically gifted....misspoke on most talented though, for sure. And I pretty much agree with your opinion of him. Amazing to watch a guy who finally gets hit with a little adversity in his life and how handles it.

There is a bigger back story on Cam cam that his lawyers won't let you read about.. it is still here and there on the webernet though.

Archived