The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Deputy is actually a kinda scummy roleclaim imo. Let's you fake cop without being countered.

Agreed. But we do get one shot where Ishy can dictate the viewing, and that is tonight. It's the most logical thing I can think of to do here. No reason to solve the AVM situation now, not when being wrong comes with the consequence of no more investigation results.

Tonight, scum has to kill/convert/whatever either Ishy or AVM. One of the two will be alive tomorrow WITH an investigation result. That means we reduce our pool more. If Ishy tells us who he is viewing, then we can hold AVM accountable for a result. Assuming Ishy dies.

If AVM comes back with "I was roleblocked" we lynch him, if he says "Ishy told you guys he viewed X, but he really viewed Y" we lynch him.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verb getting vengeance for last game?

Lily made this post immediately after Verbal shot 80. I would guess that given Verbal was the next kill, the scum were thinking along these lines and Lily's post was a reaction test. Seems to me Verbal was a victim of rolefishing. In a conversion game, vig is a very important role so they could have had reason to kill him over taking a shot in the dark at the cop.

All final vote counts so far. Feel free to color code them, Ape.

Here we go... not very helpful, to be honest.

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Cindy (7): Ape, Wombat, SMC, Crusher, JiF, Christine, Basel, Hess, Pac

Pac (2): Leelou, cindy

JiF (1): Naeann

Ishy (1): Lily

Ape (1): HeavyFog

Basel (1): AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbal, Ishy

-----

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Hess (9) JiF, Ishy, Crusher, Pac, Ape, AVM, Lily, Leelou, Christine

Ishy (3) Basel, Nae, Hess

Basel (2) SMC, Christine

Pac (1) HeavyFog

SMC (1) Wombat

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

-----

Official Day 3 Vote Count:

Basel (8) SMC, Christine, Pac, AVM, Ishy, Leelou, Ape, Lily

Not Voting (6): Crusher, Basel, Wombat, JiF, Nae, Fog

-----

Official Day 4 Vote Count:

Lily (7) Ishy, Ape, Nae, Crusher, Wombat, Fog, Christine

Nae (2) AVM, Lily

Wombat (1) JiF

JiF (1) Pac

Noticed this nudge on my skim of the thread. Nae never ended up voting Cindy. Instead she left a throwaway vote on JiF.

Yeah, in my opinion Nae is the obvious lynch today. I'm not pushing for it until tomorrow when everyone has had a chance to weigh in about AVM's claim though.

I feel okay about my case on her, she's made a few posts that use nuance to effect momentum in a subtle fashion. She's got to go. I want to see who weighs in logically about AVM now, so we have more context for Ishy's viewing.

Here is where the theory gets Ape-like:

Suppose Verbal was a victim of rolefishing. This means that the SMC and Crusher kills become more relevant. What is the common factor between these two kills?

JiF

JiF was trying to get me lynched for a while and Ape has theorized that the SMC kill was JiF trying to frame me.

Crusher is a kill that JiF obviously has to make at some point if he is scum. No one can read JiF like his MT.

So, if there is a Godfather, it might be JiF.

Oh my god. I don't even.

Why are you all still fighting? Wait till we hear from Mod about reveal. Pac you are a ****in idiot. Shut your whore mouth. Be glad you are vetted.

Avm, seriously? Deputy? How the **** is there a cop and a deputy?

If this 50/50 thing and no symp is legit, then this means reveals are pointless. Wouldn't whoever got converted have a character to claim? Or if there is a symp, they would have a character, right?

Unvote

Avm, seriously, deputy? I want to vote you so hard, but I will wait to hear from kae about reveals.

Why did you unvote Nae?

Ninja'd

Here is where the theory gets Ape-like:

Suppose Verbal was a victim of rolefishing. This means that the SMC and Crusher kills become more relevant. What is the common factor between these two kills?

JiF

JiF was trying to get me lynched for a while and Ape has theorized that the SMC kill was JiF trying to frame me.

Crusher is a kill that JiF obviously has to make at some point if he is scum. No one can read JiF like his MT.

So, if there is a Godfather, it might be JiF.

Ahem. I've called JIF out as scum on D1 damn-near every recent time he's scum, and nobody listens. We are fresh off a game where I once again had him on D1, and explained all his tells while casing him, so he had a fresh lesson in what not to do if he is in fact scum again.

He made sure on D1 to hit all the described town tells I defined last game. Just gotta decide if it's coincidence.

****er was feigning an investigative role early and often too. The excessive talk of Batman, being in the zone, and when I grilled him a little early he immediately went to the whole "Ape is going to bring the whole town down" defense. As if he was more important than everyone else. Only the Doc and Cop have that distinction. Leading days off with the ominous singular vote, no case, like a cop would is also a soft hint at having cop skills.

Responding to Wombat. Yes.

JiF's who I checked. Still haven't heard back from Kae.

You guys got me. Good game.

My teams are a mess.

Vote JiF

Oh, oops. Mid read my role PM.

Hmmm, let Batman think.

Unvote

Vote Nae

And if he did **** up like that, I'd think his first instinct would be bus a teammate. Just like he did early last game with voting Verbal and talking about his Batmeh skillz being back, and this game going Hess in a myopic fashion talking about the Batmeh skillz... bus early, bus often when you are GF and want to assume the mantle of leading the town on lynches.

JIF or Nae makes sense to me, and run the plan I proposed with Ishy and AVM to get an investigation result.

Okay, I wasn't in last game so I don't know what this town tell list is, but bringing up the crusher death is a big point. We all have that someone that screws us over, and for JiF it has to be crusher. Mock voting himself? How the **** did I miss that.

The batman sh*t kind of threw me off from giving a **** about what he posted and I just dismissed him, expeccially with the clear from Ishy, but we have yet to see a power role from scum death. Given that ishy got results last night, they can't have an rb. Godfather is as good as any idea.

I still think avm claiming deputy is scummy as ****, but if we lose ishy tonight, I don't want to **** ourselves by hving just lynched his deputy.

Ape, before I vote for JiF, what was the town tell list? Also what is a recent vc? It has been a while since I saw one and it is hard to check on mobile.

Ugh. I liked it better when she contributed nothing.

You asked me to contribute. This is why I just keep my mouth shut some times and don't make cases. I speak up and get made fun of and ignored, and often turn out to have been right, but I don't fling my poo around afterwards. I'm going back to my hole after I decide if I want to wait for Kae or just vote JiF.

Also, if Wombat is scum, **** my read on him. I'm really screwed.

You asked me to contribute. This is why I just keep my mouth shut some times and don't make cases. I speak up and get made fun of and ignored, and often turn out to have been right, but I don't fling my poo around afterwards. I'm going back to my hole after I decide if I want to wait for Kae or just vote JiF.

Also, if Wombat is scum, **** my read on him. I'm really screwed.

Boo! You for taking me serious, I was teasing.

Okay, I wasn't in last game so I don't know what this town tell list is, but bringing up the crusher death is a big point. We all have that someone that screws us over, and for JiF it has to be crusher. Mock voting himself? How the **** did I miss that.

The batman sh*t kind of threw me off from giving a **** about what he posted and I just dismissed him, expeccially with the clear from Ishy, but we have yet to see a power role from scum death. Given that ishy got results last night, they can't have an rb. Godfather is as good as any idea.

I still think avm claiming deputy is scummy as ****, but if we lose ishy tonight, I don't want to **** ourselves by hving just lynched his deputy.

Ape, before I vote for JiF, what was the town tell list? Also what is a recent vc? It has been a while since I saw one and it is hard to check on mobile.

Hard to explain, most of it is interplay with me. Honestly, my read is town on him based on that, but I'm giving him credit for having potential to finally not repeat same mistakes.

Alright. I'm still a little iffy on Nae, and Pac deserves to die for being retarded and useless, but AVM made the scummiest claim and Jif seems to think he is batman. The fact those two are both voting Nae makes me not want to vote her.

I don't want to risk AVM if he is deputy, but we have a game plan, right? Fabulous.

So, this leaves us with HeavyFag who I don't know and batbitch. And you guys seem determined he is a godfather.

Which of you brought it up? Wombat? So help me god, I have a town read on you, but if you flip scum, I'm gonna be pissed. And ifyou flip godfather I'm gonna laugh.

If I vote for JiF, it means he is halfway to a lynch. I'm sure Ill be up before Hammr Time, but if we are going to have competing trains because of stupidity, I would rather lynch batbitch.

Vote JiF

We started with 18, we've killed 3 scum, we have 10 left. We can afford to be wrong.

I'm not sure where the stress of being scared to mislynch is coming from right now, but we can proceed safely in cutting down the size of the game with a well-cased lynch. Right or wrong.

Ishy has viewed 3 of the remaining 10, tomorrow either AVM or Ishy will give us a 4th viewing. Since we are lynching today, and there'll be a NK tonight, it's going to become 4 viewed out of 8 remaining, plus we'll have a better idea of whether to trust AVM.

It might make the most sense to lynch from: Nae, Christine, Leeou, Fag. Why? Because we are steamrolling down this path of there being a godfather, and perhaps we don't need to be. My guess is there are 2 scum left, and there was in fact a symp. Crusher's role was doc, which indicates that killing is the primary method of scum, with conversion being an accessory. Otherwise there'd be some sort of town protection from conversion. Thus, the symp theory.

If there is a symp, my guess is that it is AVM. Since AVM had blatant dialogue in thread with Lily, that seemed like signaling. Wombat or JIF are my guesses as the converter. Wombat has actually done more riding the Ape than JIF, and has certainly pushed more crazy theories like running up cindy over a symp hint, and now going for JIF as godfather. Wombat seems willing to get behind damn near anything, but then his commitment to what he gets behind is fleeting for some people as opposed to others.

Wombat and JIF both played D1 like that were inviting a viewing. So I have the converter/godfather thing narrowed to those two, with NO evidence that a GF exists in the game. That said if AVM is legit deputy, then I have to assume there's a GF.

As for additional scum, not sure. I like a lynch on Nae.

I wish people were more committed to games even though they draw a vanilla role. Seems like a lot of disinterested townie action going on right now, it makes it easy for anyone to step up and lead the town into the sh*tter.

DAMN!

I thought for sure I was losing my playoff game last night, I had a lead, but had Randall Cobb and Lawrence Tynes going against Rodgers, Beanie, Golden and Jason Hanson. Thanks to each of them putting up a stinker of a game, especially Rodgers. I was able to overcome being punched in the face at 1:00 by her Adrian Peterson + Roddy White combo.

147-143.

Phew.

Archived