The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

It was Lily, when she was trying to save her own ass.

Right, okay... I may need to think before voting.

unvote

N1-Hess, scum

N2-wom, town

N3-Pac, town

N4-JiF, town

Cool, so of the 3 alive, all we're viewed town after the N1 conversion.

I coul revisit AVM as symp. He basically spoke directly to Lily about being bitten. felt right on D1 to me, he hasn't spoken much since. Best thing AVM does as scum is shut up.

Not sure how to view Leelou or Christine, Leelou mention RL stuff, gotta believe she is town. You've seen my thoughts on Nae.

Heavyfag seemed to be goading me about leaving Lily alone the other day. I left her alone for all of half a day phase? I could convince myself that he was trying to attach me to her in case she got nabbed. Or not. Wifom-y stuff, considering he's new.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how to view Leelou or Christine, Leelou mention RL stuff, gotta believe she is town. You've seen my thoughts on Nae.

Look, I know that I'm town, but I don't want my being busy at work and home for a couple days to have any bearing on if you believe I'm town or scum.

Leelou looks somewhat suspicious to me from those counts. She has a throwaway vote D1, and a late vote on Hess D2. Her D3 vote is kind of a null tell because Basel was almost confirmed scum at that point (my arguing against his lynch was mainly to draw reactions). D4, she didn't vote at all.

If you want to actually look at my voting record from Day 2, you might want to look at all of my votes that day.

My first vote:

Basel's quick vote on Cindy seemed like an opportunistic scum. He also really hasn't added much more to the game. I'm comfortable voting for either him or Lily today.

vote Basel

This was after Hess's and Basel's "reveals", but before Ishy's:

Just got home from work.

unvote, vote Ishy

And then the vote for Hess after Ishy's reveal and mod clearing up some stuff about season 2:

Hess is clearly lying and I'm not sure what to make of the cop claims as of yet. I'm leaning to believe Ishy but I'm not liking the second to last sentence in his reveal.

unvote, vote Hess

The reasoning for not liking the second to last sentence in Ishy's reveal is it felt like it was going against the spirit of the game and gave a bit of a negative feel to it the first time I read it.

Sorry, I know I have been in and out. I've been busy packing to go up to Ohio, which I am leaving for in the AM. 10 hour drive. Sooo excited.

Yes, I have hammered twice, but it wasn't like I had been on earlier in the day phase. I log on and you are about to lynch someone that I believe is scummy. Why shouldn't I vote for them? "Oh, I'm going to be the hammer, therefore, I shouldn't vote." Yeah, that makes a lot of ****in sense.

My game plan for the day was to vote for JiF, but obviously, that is pointless. Of the people remaining (and not cleared), I am going to have to say I see Leelou and Ape both acting very town. I think Leelou and I are always normally good about telling for each other, although we have both slipped by at times, but I'm getting town off her. Same with Ape, at the moment, but who knows with him.

AVM, I can never get a read for, so if anyone else has an opinion, I'm reading them all.

Obv don't know HeavyFag. And I never play mafia with Nae.

I would normally follow Wombat's opinion, but clearly that reading is off, so looks like I'm following the Ape. Crazier sh*t has happened.

Vote Nae

I would normally follow Wombat's opinion, but clearly that reading is off, so looks like I'm following the Ape. Crazier sh*t has happened.

Why are you so interested in "following" people? Can't you find your own reasons for voting? Or are you too worried that if you do you'll be held accountable for your votes?

Why are you so interested in "following" people? Can't you find your own reasons for voting? Or are you too worried that if you do you'll be held accountable for your votes?

You know, it was kind of adorable for you to be obsessed with me before I met you, but now it's just weird.

What do you do when you have no idea who is scummy at the moment? Oh, you look at other people's ideas, and go with it if you agree on their points.

Actually, I reread if that happens. I may end up agreeing with someone but I usually do my own casing. To consistently sheep others is lazy and scummy.

The fact that you are painting my legitimate questions with your play as endemic of a nonexistent obsession with you is both laughable and scummy.

I'm still ok with lynching JiF for the addition by subtraction factor. Since that's not likely to happen I'd have to go with Heavy or AVM.

Heavy because of the read I had early on. He was mostly quiet but sprung into action when called out for inactivity. That said I hesitate because I believe it was the mod who called him out. I don't think she'd do that to scum with their team already reeling...

that leaves AVM. I would have expected a higher level of activity given the fact we have many regulars playing their first games in awhile.

I'll Unvote Vote AVM

I'll switch to the ape in a nano second if people want to. He's just brash enough to try and lead lynches against teammates thinking he can do it all by himself.

I'll switch to the ape in a nano second if people want to. He's just brash enough to try and lead lynches against teammates thinking he can do it all by himself.

I've totally been thinking that. Not enough to vote. Just thinking about the possibility. Would take a set of brass ones.

I feel like Ape is town, but he must've got his "scum MVP" nickname with Jif somehow ...

He's single-handidly lead the town on wild goose chases and cost townies the game with his preposterous cases. He's been playing better as of late but still will spam the thread with conspiracy theories which give cover to scum. He's kind of like a special olympian. it's fun to see him do his thing but in the grand scheme of things he's not to be taken that seriously.

Actually, I reread if that happens. I may end up agreeing with someone but I usually do my own casing. To consistently sheep others is lazy and scummy.

The fact that you are painting my legitimate questions with your play as endemic of a nonexistent obsession with you is both laughable and scummy.

Play that funky music whiteboy!!

Note: I will be stealing this for my next freestyle flow. Thank you.

Again Lily... I mean Ape... no one knew for sure which of Basel or Ishy were telling the truth until Basel died. You are an idiot to think otherwise. Just because I believed Basel over Ishy does not mean I'm on a team with him.

Had I not mentioned my earlier statement about Lily when I voted her you'd have brought up the fact I mentioned earlier I always find her scummy. Pulling dingleberries out of your ass to make a case is beneath even you. I am to you what Lily is to me. Someone you always find suspicious no matter what I do.

I applaud you if you are the final scum cause you've got everyone assuming you are town because you are playing the pipe and willing all the rats to follow you but I am nothing but a vanilla townie as I've already stated. Where I vote when doesn't mean anything and never has. I vote when and where I feel like it when I'm on to see what has happened since I last checked.

My gut's telling me it's AVM. I want to move on more than gut though. I don't remember him being this quiet in the last game.

I'm with you on this.

AVM and I were scum mates once, Nolder and CTM our other 2. They got caught by D2, so AVM and I remained. I used Jif (town) to sell a bunch of mislynches on townies, while I had AVM stay away.

We, scum, won that game.

This.

... Pac, I actually agree with you for once.

You'll agree with anyone expressing a thought in the wrong direction.

Again Lily... I mean Ape... no one knew for sure which of Basel or Ishy were telling the truth until Basel died. You are an idiot to think otherwise. Just because I believed Basel over Ishy does not mean I'm on a team with him.

Had I not mentioned my earlier statement about Lily when I voted her you'd have brought up the fact I mentioned earlier I always find her scummy. Pulling dingleberries out of your ass to make a case is beneath even you. I am to you what Lily is to me. Someone you always find suspicious no matter what I do.

I applaud you if you are the final scum cause you've got everyone assuming you are town because you are playing the pipe and willing all the rats to follow you but I am nothing but a vanilla townie as I've already stated. Where I vote when doesn't mean anything and never has. I vote when and where I feel like it when I'm on to see what has happened since I last checked.

Where and when you vote absolutely means something. What is this garbage?

Your defense is conjecture about what I would hav done if you had said different things? Creative way to avoid what I did say entirely and invoke some meta that I always find you suspicious, which is nonsense.

I'm still ok with lynching JiF for the addition by subtraction factor. Since that's not likely to happen I'd have to go with Heavy or AVM.

Heavy because of the read I had early on. He was mostly quiet but sprung into action when called out for inactivity. That said I hesitate because I believe it was the mod who called him out. I don't think she'd do that to scum with their team already reeling...

that leaves AVM. I would have expected a higher level of activity given the fact we have many regulars playing their first games in awhile.

I'll Unvote Vote AVM

I think Jif was just viewed as town, heavy called out for inactivity while Basel (with just as few posts) wasn't, and I'm town.

AVM is an interesting option. Would he as scum, have provided the town the Achilles heel of Hess's sh*tty false reveal? I guess if they knew Hess was a lost cause then yeah, it's exactly what I would have done. And AVM was reluctant to sell Hess out until others were clearly ready to lynch him.

Ape zealously chasing that Fog-Lily narrative again for some reason. I don't think Leelou's inactivity/busyness alone merits guilt, but I agree with Wombat in that her voting record doesn't put me at ease. Seems as good a guess as any right now.

You keep accusing me of things you yourself don't understand. Where EXACTLY am I selling a narrative? I'm not, dumbass.

Tell me one game we played together in other than predators (where we were scummates) that you didn't find me suspicious please. What did you say? That it was convenient that I didn't know who the cop was so I believed the wrong one? That Lily and I somehow fake argued? Except we never really argued... she gave a weak reason for voting me and I called her on it. There's not really anything to adress because your biggest points on me are speculation of hindsight. No one but Ishy knew he was the cop when the rest of us had to decide who was right and who wasn't and I wasn't the only one who initially believed Basel. You are basing your suspicions on me because I should have magically known Ishy was the cop? Erm ok.

a set of brass ones or a ridiculously inflated sense of self worth.

I'd go with the latter.

You are stupid.

If you paid attention you'd have picked up on me making statements in hope of drawing a NK. Like "Jif's kept me alive because I say he's town during night". That comment has nothing to do with Jif, I wanted scum to target my roleless ass.

The fact you are getting traction with you theory about me trying to go it alone as scum is telling about hose that agree.

Tell me one game we played together in other than predators (where we were scummates) that you didn't find me suspicious please. What did you say? That it was convenient that I didn't know who the cop was so I believed the wrong one? That Lily and I somehow fake argued? Except we never really argued... she gave a weak reason for voting me and I called her on it. There's not really anything to adress because your biggest points on me are speculation of hindsight. No one but Ishy knew he was the cop when the rest of us had to decide who was right and who wasn't and I wasn't the only one who initially believed Basel. You are basing your suspicions on me because I should have magically known Ishy was the cop? Erm ok.

First request is absurd. One you know I won't check, two you know I say I'm suspicious of people all the time and it's not reflective of my true FOS at all. In fact this as a defense make me legit more wary of you than I was previously.

The mere thought that you'd imply you and lily going back and forth isn't a legit thing for me to look at as potrntial scum bussing, because you want to split hairs about whether it was really an "argument" is absurd.

This defense will be the reason I put my vote back on you if I do.

Had I not mentioned my earlier statement about Lily when I voted her you'd have brought up the fact I mentioned earlier I always find her scummy.

This part is particularly illogical.

I've been trying to get Lily lynched since D1. So when you voted lily, why would I have said "you always find her scummy"? I wanted her dead. That would have been defending her, by discouraging you from voting her.

I think the only reason you'd have the presence of mind to remind us all that you said you always think she's scummy earlier in the game, is to pre-empt being held accountable for not wanting to vote scum earlier in the game. That stinks like scum covering her tracks.

Archived