The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick claim seems legit if not countered. I've seen like 2 episodes and even I know who Rick is.

Only thing that makes me doubt it is that Kae said in the signups that this wasn't an advanced game. Another Town role would be way too many for a non-advanced game wouldn't it?

Who is Heath?

Heath Ledger.

Only thing that makes me doubt it is that Kae said in the signups that this wasn't an advanced game. Another Town role would be way too many for a non-advanced game wouldn't it?

Heath Ledger.

Advanced has more to do with the complexity of the roles than the number of them imo. So far we have only seen doc vig and cop. Another role or two is not unreasonable.

Heath Ledger.

So then you think either A -- Rick isn't in the game, or B -- in a non-advanced game the main character of the theme is a symp

lol

Ok, I'll help you two out. Imagine we're playing theme you're more familiar with, like Pretty Pretty Princess.

I just claimed Pink Magical Unicorn. You know I'm in the game. Unless there's another claim of Pink Magical Unicorn, you PROBABLY shouldn't kill me. Especially considering the last scum is a symp, and you just KNOW the Pink Magical Unicorn can't be a symp. The Pink Magical Unicorn is only the greatest creature to ever exist...like...totally ever

How do you know the last scum is a symp?

Probably because there was a conversion and there hasn't been more than one since while we tore the scum team to shreds (they could use more conversions if they had the ability)

There are two reasonable explanations for the scum set up: 1 -- there was a symp at the beginning of the game (there's one very good character for that, considering the theme and the way the game started/has gone) or 2 -- that they could convert ONE vanilla townie and that was it. That lies more in line with my original thought that scum would kill power roles and convert vanilla...but I doubt it's the case.

Have I said or even implied I wanted to kill you?

Touche. You actually supported my claim at first. I was going more at the fact that you and Ishy were discussing that deputy is too much with the masons as well.

That and my Pretty Pretty Princess idea was stronger if I was talking to both of you and not just Ishy

Touche. You actually supported my claim at first. I was going more at the fact that you and Ishy were discussing that deputy is too much with the masons as well.

That and my Pretty Pretty Princess idea was stronger if I was talking to both of you and not just Ishy

I don't think deputy is too much by itself. I am wondering what the scum look like to balance it out though.

lmao at 3 of you wanting to kill an uncountered Rick

The Ape is the only one with any common sense until everyone gets in and has a chance to counter me. What the **** has the mafia community come to

you could have been converted. don't think that necessarily makes you a "symp"... I not sure one ever existed. I think scum just had 1 conversion available.

Also, my original theory was that the Walkers were a leaderless cult that could recruit as long as they had even one member. That would have been very powerful and would have required several town roles to balance against. Now that we have seen only one recruit and then 3 straight kills, I am not sure what to think. It is possible that all the Walkers are "roleless" but that they have factional powers to make up for it.

Also, my original theory was that the Walkers were a leaderless cult that could recruit as long as they had even one member. That would have been very powerful and would have required several town roles to balance against. Now that we have seen only one recruit and then 3 straight kills, I am not sure what to think. It is possible that all the Walkers are "roleless" but that they have factional powers to make up for it.

when do we get a glimpse of these magical powers you speak of? because so far all I've seen them do is die like helpless mutts.

you could have been converted. don't think that necessarily makes you a "symp"... I not sure one ever existed. I think scum just had 1 conversion available.

See that's a fair point. Saying my reveal is convenient is NOT. If I'm Rick, Deputy makes perfect sense (and Rick would not be roleless in this theme...it'd be like a roleless Luke Skywalker in Star Wars Mafia). If your point is that I could still be converted, fine. So could Ishy. So could you. So could everyone. So my posts on day 1 back and forth with Lily and Hess have no meaning...and the entire case on me is null and void.

Pac mule logic at it's finest.

See that's a fair point. Saying my reveal is convenient is NOT. If I'm Rick, Deputy makes perfect sense (and Rick would not be roleless in this theme...it'd be like a roleless Luke Skywalker in Star Wars Mafia). If your point is that I could still be converted, fine. So could Ishy. So could you. So could everyone. So my posts on day 1 back and forth with Lily and Hess have no meaning...and the entire case on me is null and void.

Pac mule logic at it's finest.

your flailing seals it for me.

Archived