The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

your flailing seals it for me.

Sorry that you see it as flailing when I'm blowing up your asinine theories. It's shocked that you and Ishy are this ****ing stupid. We always poke that you suck at this game, but I never thought you were THIS bad.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry that you see it as flailing when I'm blowing up your asinine theories. It's shocked that you and Ishy are this ****ing stupid. We always poke that you suck at this game, but I never thought you were THIS bad.

you've answered my flamethrower with a sparkler and declared victory. pretty sure you're apologizing as we type in the scum chat.

I'm on board with AVM being scum for the reasons Ishy pointed out with quotes to follow it up.

vote AVM

No comment about AVM's reveal as Rick, the main character of the show? Or that he is deputy? I get the impression you are only reading as much as you have to to stay alive.

Wombat's "town vibe" on you stinks right now.

This has got to be some of the all together worse game play ever. How the **** can people be voting me without a counter?

It's not like this is a "trust me I'm town!" scenario. Leelous vote at the very least is lazy sloppy town. Pac at the very best is dumb.

Been reading the wiki on this show. Seems pretty obvious that this guy would be in the game.

Unvote.

Thought I had it there for a second.

You mean all I had to do was link you the wiki? :rl:

You're crazy man. I like you...but you're crazy!

Ishy's play will drive you ****ing crazy at times.

Anyway, tell us how your role works. If Ishy views someone tonight, you should still inherit that result if Ishy is killed. Correct?

Games like this are hard where you have pac not paying attention, Jif sulking, a rookie over-defending, a cop and an ape tryin too hard, and 3 girls doing nothing.

I'm only unvoting until everyone else has had a chance to check in. Seeing as how that guy is guaranteed to be in the game, if you aren't him someone will CC. So until then, giving you the benefit of the doubt.

No comment about AVM's reveal as Rick, the main character of the show? Or that he is deputy? I get the impression you are only reading as much as you have to to stay alive.

Wombat's "town vibe" on you stinks right now.

Starting to see where you're coming from.

Btw, we should probably get clarification from Kae on exactly what this rule means before we continue down this path. I hate rules like this because they are so vague as to be unenforceable..

I didn't even catch that rule. But yeah, don't see how it's enforceable. Makes no sense.

Guys -- stop with the mass reveal.

5. You may reveal your character and role, but no mass claims.

Anyway, tell us how your role works. If Ishy views someone tonight, you should still inherit that result if Ishy is killed. Correct?

Games like this are hard where you have pac not paying attention, Jif sulking, a rookie over-defending, a cop and an ape tryin too hard, and 3 girls doing nothing.

I hadn't asked, tbh. Was assuming such, which is why I tried to stay under the radar -- if Ishy went down, I'd get his results and being at the top of most suspect lists I wouldn't be targeted for NK...so I'd be able to stay alive as long as I could stay out of lynch trouble.

I really agree with the Leelou or Christine idea, personally. I also think it's entirely possible there are two scum left considering what we know so far -- no scum roles, lots of town roles, one conversion. Again, as I think that player was a symp...I think it's possible game started with 4 scum and 1 symp. That's over the standard 25% but the power roles being off would just about even it out I'd think. I overestimated scum team size last game too, though. Your thoughts?

Whether there's 1 or 2 left doesn't REALLY matter, as we still just need to lynch scum today and let tomorrow worry about itself if the game is still going on.

I think we should character mass reveal. It's how we confirmed Hess, basically.

^^^Noted above. I'm a fan of mass reveals, but it's not allowed and I don't want anyone getting MK'd.

I'm only unvoting until everyone else has had a chance to check in. Seeing as how that guy is guaranteed to be in the game, if you aren't him someone will CC. So until then, giving you the benefit of the doubt.

That's perfectly fine.

more of AVM crapping himself.. He reveals his character name (which is normally frowned upon in these parts), then demands people stop when they start revealing their character names.

Whole think stinks.. and again.. Revealing character name doesn't mean sh-t when there's been a conversion.

I paid enough attention to correctly nab Hess and Basel. I'm playing tendencies and logic at this point and AVM's reveal doesn't make sense.

The fact that you haven't agreed with the contention that a deputy would make too many town power roles given the fact we haven't seen scum with a power yet is troubling. It's been a straightforward game throughout. No surprises other than the 1 conversion.

more of AVM crapping himself.. He reveals his character name (which is normally frowned upon in these parts), then demands people stop when they start revealing their character names.

Whole think stinks.. and again.. Revealing character name doesn't mean sh-t when there's been a conversion.

This is true.

AVM wants us to draw the conclusion that Rick would not be a symp, which I have to agree with, but the reality is just because we've talked a lot about AVM as symp, there's NO guarantee that there was a symp at all. It could have just been a situation where they were allowed one conversion.

Hell, it could be a 50/50 thing where they've just gotten unlucky and had nothing but kills since N1.

No guarantees of anything.

Been reading the wiki on this show. Seems pretty obvious that this guy would be in the game.

Unvote.

Thought I had it there for a second.

of course Rick is in the game duh... I'm not even saying AVM isn't Rick. What I am saying is that Rick is the main character in the show and to make him a "deputy" behind Daryl makes little sense.

I paid enough attention to correctly nab Hess and Basel. I'm playing tendencies and logic at this point and AVM's reveal doesn't make sense.

The fact that you haven't agreed with the contention that a deputy would make too many town power roles given the fact we haven't seen scum with a power yet is troubling. It's been a straightforward game throughout. No surprises other than the 1 conversion.

You don't know what I do and don't think of the situation beyond the sh*t I've written in the thread, and as you can see by my post just above this, I'm considering all possible scenarios while waiting to hear from the useless players.

Relax.

of course Rick is in the game duh... I'm not even saying AVM isn't Rick. What I am saying is that Rick is the main character in the show and to make him a "deputy" behind Daryl makes little sense.

I assumed Rick and Shane would be the masons. Assumptions about what character should be what role are pointless.

You don't know what I do and don't think of the situation beyond the sh*t I've written in the thread, and as you can see by my post just above this, I'm considering all possible scenarios while waiting to hear from the useless players.

Relax.

ping.

intimating you have some secret knowledge when a couple pages back you said you were trying to draw a NK because you're roleless.

how's that for paying attention?

ping.

intimating you have some secret knowledge when a couple pages back you said you were trying to draw a NK because you're roleless.

how's that for paying attention?

LOL, you are trying to hard... re-read the sentence. I'm not saying "you don't know what I do", what I'm saying is "you don't know what I do OR don't think". Translation - what I type doesn't necessarily reflect everything I'm thinking.

****ing moron.

You're talking in circles...and you are saying exactly what I said to you earlier, dumbass.

The entire case against me is based off my interactions with Hess and Lily...before there was a conversion. So, for the 12th time (since you're too stupid to get it to this point) the only explanation is that I'd be a symp. For those of you who hadn't noticed, our mod's new profile pic is of Daryl. I further seem to remember her mentioning something about him in the signup thread. I don't understand the talk from you and the Ape that assumptions are pointless. Personally I wouldn't have expected any two to be masons aside from the 80/Pacs characters. Hershel was obviously the doc. The mod likes Daryl, so she elevated him to cop and made Rick the #2.

Funny how you didn't have a problem with anyone doing the character reveals up until now. Every person who has revealed save you (and it was obvious who you were) has revealed their character during the game. And the reason that character reveals are frowned upon are because we have had mods rule that they couldn't be done or not say anything...then midgame chime in to not do it. This mod said in the opening post feel free to reveal your character. But hey, don't let facts get in the way.

The idiocy Pac is spitting out is unbelievable. Of course I revealed my ****ing character when I was L-2...doesn't mean we should all just say who our character is. If I were lying and there was someone else as Rick, they should come out and say so. Obviously. Doesn't mean everyone should state their character for no reason other than to mass reveal.

The entire case against me is based off my interactions with Hess and Lily..

That's not my case. I don't even know what you're talking about. My case is based on the fact you've been largely quiet sans for when you are being questioned.

It was solidified once you claimed deputy in a game that seems fairly vanilla. If we had seen any kind of roles or double kills etc there might be need for a dep. otherwise it's just overkill.

It was further bolstered by your hysterics the last few pages. Town is in command. You're trying too hard to defend yourself when we're in a position to be able to absorb a mislynch or 2. In the past you've just said to go ahead and kill you in this situation.

The idiocy Pac is spitting out is unbelievable. Of course I revealed my ****ing character when I was L-2...doesn't mean we should all just say who our character is. If I were lying and there was someone else as Rick, they should come out and say so. Obviously. Doesn't mean everyone should state their character for no reason other than to mass reveal.

continuing to hang onto your character name even though the logic is flawed is not becoming of you.

just die with your dignity in tact... Rick.

What a grotesque attempt to spin my words. ****ing pig. You should be lynched just for being a ****ing dickhole.

I didn't spin anything. I quoted you and pointed out how it was a direct contradiction to what you said yesterday.

don't get your panites in a wad. I'm going to categorize it as an idiotic mistake for the time being. Don't give me a reason to go back and see what other mistakes I might find.

Archived