New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

You do realize that Tebow backed up Sanchez and Sanchez was scum,

I'm well aware of that, yes. I cringed when I saw Ape's flip. Oh well.

Just think on my vote and that weirdness. I can't really answer much, but feel free to toss thoughts out there.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah cause I'm the guy that would not shoot yesterday, last night, or today lol.

try a different angle than the Ape did. There's got to be some way you can try to paint me as scum.

So it isn't possible the SK and scum doubled up by accident? Or shot into Leelou's protection? Or if Wombat is telling the truth, roleblocked?

C'mon, you're smarter than that. Why are you ignoring all the possibilities and just focusing on what works best for you?

Fine. I'm the guy you wish you were. And I laughed to myself when BG did his reveal, because I got one even WORSE.

I'm Tebow, bitches. I'm roleless, but I was told I'm a backup. I figured it made sense as Tebow was the backup QB, but I'm not 100% sure what I'm backing up. Obviously not Cop - I was not informed of anything with CTM. The biggest thing that makes me suspicious of Wombat is that he mentioned not knowing he was a backup until CTM died - I've known I was a backup all along.....I just don't know for what.

Like I said, BG ain't got nuthin' on my reveal, hehe.

Oh, so you're scum. Cool.

Carry on.

So it isn't possible the SK and scum doubled up by accident? Or shot into Leelou's protection? Or if Wombat is telling the truth, roleblocked?

C'mon, you're smarter than that. Why are you ignoring all the possibilities and just focusing on what works best for you?

Kicking scum and SK's asses works best for me.. I started out slow but have been a friggin powerhouse the last couple days. Got all you bitchez.

1. JiF (revealed as mason partner, Mo Wilk)

2. JVoR (killed N2, Cromartie, tracker)

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal (revealed as Tebow, roleless but a back up)

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC (killed N2, Brick, vanilla)

9. Lily <3 (noodled D2, Coples, Mason)

10. Crush (revealed as Laron Landry, compulsive vig)

11. BG (lynched D2, Braylon, vanilla)

12. 80 (lynched D3, skinny Rex, scum)

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat (revealed as Calvin Pace, town back up cop)

15. Ape (killed N3 as Mark Sanchez, Hated/Beloved Princess, attempts passes)

16. Hess (noodled D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder (revealed as Bart Scott, roleless)

18. CTM (out for season N2, fat Rex, cop)

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog

unvote vote heavyfog

vote HF

Can I ask why?

Verb just revealed as Tebow, roleless, yet a back up, but not sure what a back up of and he's not allowed or willing or IDK wtf to explain his vote on Sharrow who by every indication is Holmes (who would be fitting as SK fwiw) and we've had 2 people reveal back ups and Verb hasnt had a word to say about it.

Just to recap.

Can I ask why?

Verb just revealed as Tebow, roleless, yet a back up, but not sure what a back up of and he's not allowed or willing or IDK wtf to explain his vote on Sharrow who by every indication is Holmes (who would be fitting as SK fwiw) and we've had 2 people reveal back ups and Verb hasnt had a word to say about it.

Just to recap.

Thought about it. Tebow never got in even when Sanchez got pulled. Makes sense that Tebow could be a "backup" that never gets in. Roleless town. Maybe.

Let's kill the fog. If he is not the serial killer then we will decide who I kill tonight.

Can I ask why?

Just to recap.

I'm not allowed to talk about it, but you can put thoughts out there all you want. Crusher seemed to be doing well in that regard. I agree on your assessment of Sharrow as a possible SK - he is in my top 3 for that. HF is the 3rd, but I'm sorta voting Sharrow, you see.....

Thought about it. Tebow never got in even when Sanchez got pulled. Makes sense that Tebow could be a "backup" that never gets in. Roleless town. Maybe.

Let's kill the fog. If he is not the serial killer then we will decide who I kill tonight.

Meh, I'm not worried about a SK. And I dont see HF getting that role as a noob.

I'm not allowed to talk about it, but you can put thoughts out there all you want. Crusher seemed to be doing well in that regard. I agree on your assessment of Sharrow as a possible SK - he is in my top 3 for that. HF is the 3rd, but I'm sorta voting Sharrow, you see.....

Again, I'm not worried about the SK but just for the record, who are your top 3?

BTW, I have poked Vic and heard nothing. Unfortunately everyone playing the game that died has the setup, so I'm looking for someone to step in best I can.

In the meantime, hopefully he'll pop in. If not, I'll give him to the first person I find.

You never sent me to the dead thread, but I do share a QT, so I guess that makes me ineligible, anyway.

Archived