New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

Indeed -- that was why I never sent you the dead thread. Obviously I trust you, but I felt like that was standard practice.

If it's not, someone correct me please and I'll send Lils the dead thread. Regardless I can't replace Vic with you :/

Sent a PM to Nae and Basel, hoping to hear back from one of them

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not liking that HF hasn't revealed, but neither have Smash or Sharrow from what I can tell.

HF is off to tutor btw. Maybe he'll actually reveal when he gets back.

Seriously guys? A few times now I've mentioned the idea that I'm open to revealing, and then asked the opinion of others -- I'm not going to feel compelled to reveal unless anyone pipes up about it. These two messages, from Leelou and Wombat, are the first responses to my inquiry. I guess I was supposed to telepathically figure that you all wanted me to reveal before you said anything. But here we go: I'm Robert Malone, a so-so punter, and vanilla townie. There. Super dramatic.

It's not just your absence. The fact that you are misrepresenting my case only solidifies my belief. Sharrow and Verb have been present.. Vic is gone.. He's probably just too busy hopefully nothing more.

I've been on you since early game for a myriad of reasons. Most recent example would be you came in last night, didn't seem to know what you were talking about, then voted during a night phase.

that tells me you skimmed to get caught up and no one was helping you. You didn't need to pay that much attention because you're in it for the solo win.

I currently think you're in a holding pattern until you figure out whether to take your shot or see if you can sell Vic as the SK.

Lastly.. I'm almost certain that Leelou, JiF, Crush, and Wombat are town and feel good about Sharrow and Nolder. We've only killed 2 bad guys and it started as a 22 person game. Simple process of elimination starts to kick in.

Well if it's not just my absence, that's news to me. Excuse me for misrepresenting your case, I was just going by what you said. I don't doubt that you have your reasons, you just hadn't said any of them, other than to say I was MIA.

Well you're certainly right about skimming and trying to catch up, that's been consistent with how I've played all the games I've been involved with. So again, I don't see how that's a red flag ... that's just how I've played, less intensively than others.

Right?

But now I think he's being coached. For sure. He's probably scum. Should we kill him or move on? I feel like this is all unfolding to easily.

Its definitely HF, Smash, Verb - game over.

I want to kill Smash, Verb, and HF equally. It literally makes no difference to me anymore.

1. JiF (revealed as mason partner, Mo Wilk)

2. JVoR (killed N2, Cromartie, tracker)

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal (revealed as Tebow, roleless but a back up)

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC (killed N2, Brick, vanilla)

9. Lily <3 (noodled D2, Coples, Mason)

10. Crush (revealed as Laron Landry, compulsive vig)

11. BG (lynched D2, Braylon, vanilla)

12. 80 (lynched D3, skinny Rex, scum)

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat (revealed as Calvin Pace, town back up cop)

15. Ape (killed N3 as Mark Sanchez, Hated/Beloved Princess, attempts passes)

16. Hess (noodled D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder (revealed as Bart Scott, roleless)

18. CTM (out for season N2, fat Rex, cop)

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog (revealed Robert Malone, Punter, roleless town)

1. JiF (revealed as mason partner, Mo Wilk)

2. JVoR (killed N2, Cromartie, tracker)

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal (revealed as Tebow, roleless but a back up)

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC (killed N2, Brick, vanilla)

9. Lily <3 (noodled D2, Coples, Mason)

10. Crush (revealed as Laron Landry, compulsive vig)

11. BG (lynched D2, Braylon, vanilla)

12. 80 (lynched D3, skinny Rex, scum)

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat (revealed as Calvin Pace, town back up cop)

15. Ape (killed N3 as Mark Sanchez, Hated/Beloved Princess, attempts passes)

16. Hess (noodled D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder (revealed as Bart Scott, roleless)

18. CTM (out for season N2, fat Rex, cop)

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog (revealed Robert Malone, Punter, roleless town)

Can someone PM me and let me know if Pactardo is still insisting that character name is meaningless?

kthxbai

for the record I don't think he's being coached -- although that reveal sounds like some of the Apes sage advice...

I think he knows football and maybe googled the punter assuming no one else would have him. I admire the effort.

Archived