MY LATE SHOPPING LIST FREE AGENT 2013

FoxJet

I DO NOT WANT ALL THESE PLAYERS JUST LIST I LIKE  THEY PICK ANY OF THEM OR NONE 

QB

JASON CAMPBELL 

RB

AHMAD BRADSHAW 

PEYTON HILLIS 

STEVEN JACKSON  { I KNOW TOO MUCH MONEY]

RASHAD JENNINGS 

FELIX JONES 

LEON WASHINGTON [ MY 1 PICK RB ]

DANNY WOODHEAD 

WR 

JOSHA CRIBBS 

JULIAN EDELMAN 

BRAYLON EDWARDS 

GREG JENNING [ I KNOW TOO MUCH MONEY ]

TE 

KELLEN DAVIS 

DUSTIN KELLER 

BRANDON MYERS 

BEN WATSON 

OL

WILLIE COHEN 

JAKE LONG  { I KNOW TOO MUCH MONEY]

BRANDON MOORE 

MATT SLAUSON 

SEBSTIAN VOLLIMER { I KNOW TOO MUCH MONEY]

KICKER 

PHIL DAWSON 

NICK FOLK

JASON HANSON

DL

JOHN ABRAHAM { I KNOW TOO MUCH MONEY]

SHAUN CODY 

SHEDRICK ELLIS 

DWIGHT FREENEY

RICHARD SEYMOUR { I KNOW TOO MUCH MONEY]

LB

NICK BARNETT 

MICHAEL BOYLE 

CHASE BLACKBURN 

ROCKY MCINTOSH 

DJ WILLIAMS 

WILL WUTGERSPOON

SAFETY

WILL ALLEN 

MICHAEL HUFF 

DAWEN LANDRY 

KERRY RHODES 

ERIC SMITH 

A. WILSON FROM CARDINALS

CB

NMAMDI ASIMAGHI 

CHRIS CARR 

NATE CLEMSONS 

DEANGLA HILLS 

AQIL TALIB

ANTOINE WINFIELD 

HERE MY LIST  WHAT IS YOURS  

REMEMBER I DO NOT WANT THEM ALL 

Vollmer is on the open market?

Alan Branch, Victor Butler, Karlos Dansby, Woodson/Reed as a FS/DB, maybe a young and/or cheap RB...Freeney/Abraham if they can come on a one year deal to rack up some sacks...A. Wilson to be the new Yeremiah Bell maybe...Edelman/Doucet...a K...possibly Ben Watson if not Dustin Keller...

Vollmer is on the open market?

Alan Branch, Victor Butler, Karlos Dansby, Woodson/Reed as a FS/DB, maybe a young and/or cheap RB...Freeney/Abraham if they can come on a one year deal to rack up some sacks...A. Wilson to be the new Yeremiah Bell maybe...Edelman/Doucet...a K...possibly Ben Watson if not Dustin Keller...

Branch and Butler would make me very happy.

I really want Branch.

DT Antonio Garay

Saw the Chargers dropped him. Didn't he have a good start to his career there? I know they drafted a Canadian NT...Vaughn Martin?...that was playing well.

Schwartz is interesting but I think he's got some big injury issues. 

What do you guys think about Cason?  Too expensive? He's been kicking around for a bit and we won't look CB unless/until Revis is gone. I haven't followed him much, but I was high on him in the draft that year, though I think that was more for a flexible Mangini zone/man CB.  Not straight man like Rex runs where Talib is probably best suited (and too expensive).

Saw the Chargers dropped him. Didn't he have a good start to his career there? I know they drafted a Canadian NT...Vaughn Martin?...that was playing well.

Schwartz is interesting but I think he's got some big injury issues. 

I thought Garay played lights out in the games I saw of him.  Being in Southern California, that was more often than I wanted.  I have no clue why he's not there anymore, (injury, doghouse, drugs, etc.) I'll have to look into it

What do you guys think about Cason?  Too expensive? He's been kicking around for a bit and we won't look CB unless/until Revis is gone. I haven't followed him much, but I was high on him in the draft that year, though I think that was more for a flexible Mangini zone/man CB.  Not straight man like Rex runs where Talib is probably best suited (and too expensive).

I like him!

Archived