I'm merging Kelly's threads in which he posts a link but not an article.

kelly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a giant dick.

I was out at IU visiting a friend in the early 2000's, and he was there with some strung out junkie white chick. We played him and his choice of partner at foosball, kicked their asses and he welched on the bet. A pitcher of beer from a college bar... $5. 

We talked a bit of trash to him, and the girl says "you hear what they are saying" and he said, "I'm not ******* with those guys". 

True story.

/JIF'ed

(but really, a true story)

VINCE CARTER IS ONLY ONE OF MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE THAT I'VE BITCHES SLAPPED WITH MY AWESOMENESS!!!!!

This thread went from kind of lame to hilarious. The mod that changed the of the post please step forward and claim your prize (hint: its a penis).

A what ? ?...

37549_1435006889178_7736145_n.jpg

:confused0088:

This thread went from kind of lame to hilarious. The mod that changed the of the post please step forward and claim your prize (hint: its a penis).

If that's the prize, I'd claim it even if I didn't do it.

If that's the prize, I'd claim it even if I didn't do it.

Yeah, Im surprised a mod hasn't stepped forward for credit yet. There's been plenty of time to get the current one out of their mouth and move on to this new and exciting reward.

I do want to know who changed it cause I honestly laugh when I saw it

Yeah, Im surprised a mod hasn't stepped forward for credit yet. There's been plenty of time to get the current one out of their mouth and move on to this new and exciting reward.

I do want to know who changed it cause I honestly laugh when I saw it

It really was me.  Where is my penis?

And you're all going to be so jealous when I'm nailing hot, blonde, female Kelly and her hot Swedish female friends at the same time.

GAYDAR!

Dude stop it! Kelly is a guy.. you must be a latent homo!

GAYDAR!

Dude stop it! Kelly is a guy.. you must be a latent homo!

I think he knows that and was joking, or he knows that and wasn't joking. Either way I think the penis is out of the bag.

Coples agrees with Ryan? Ugh. Get them both out of here. 

~ ~ i think coples is gonna prove to be " a keeper "...i'd keep ryan as our def. coord. & bring in a new head coach  :winking0001:

cheers ~ ~

:cheer:

Archived