Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you see the little red number bc someone quotes you. When it came to this page with your name on it I was a little disappointed. 

I didnt' quote you, I quoted Lily, myself and Mish, and you chimed in about Mish. You ******* liar. 

Well, Ape's been trolling me from the sign up thread. I know he's stressed about RL so I'm just rolling with it. 

What are you whining about? What does this have to do with anything? 

You are going far out of your way to be obtuse and draw my ire, GFY.

Yeah, post 935 is where I quoted Lily, myself and Mish, and post 937 is where you said "obviously waiting on Mish" ... there was nothing I quoted of yours that gave you a red notification. You lied.

Your Post 940, you quoted me. 

Yeah, asking then the same thing I am now - what about "obvi waiting for Mish"? You popped in from nowhere after I brought up Mish's vote on Nolder and said some moron sh*t with her name in the middle of it. I wanted you to translate your a$$hole gibberish to something that makes sense.

Your response to that question was it had to do with the red notifications... because you are a ******* dope.

Forget it. 

Yeah, asking then the same thing I am now - what about "obvi waiting for Mish"? You popped in from nowhere after I brought up Mish's vote on Nolder and said some moron sh*t with her name in the middle of it. I wanted you to translate your a$$hole gibberish to something that makes sense.

Your response to that question was it had to do with the red notifications... because you are a ******* dope.

Forget it. 

I understood.

:rolleyes:

So he's going to be benched all season? 

He'll be utilized properly bc it's the Pats way. Punt protector and he'll play certain formations in different spots. Whatever he does it will be special and done the right way, the Patriot way...etc etc blah blah blah. 

Forget it. 

Ok. 

Does Sharrow even play mafia here anymore or did he turn pro?

Obviously.  He doesn't even show up for the one joke post every 3 games anymore...not even sure if I've seen him on the main board tbh.

Haven't seen him in quite a long time... he's probably in this game.

:rl:

Archived