Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having a pretty rough day...thanks to the Ape and Hess for brightening it up

That made my day worse, tbh.

I don't think I actually like Hess very much anymore. He's a completely different guy in the football forums than here, over there he's affable and genuinely passionate, over here I think he puts too much stock in being told he's good at this by CTM. Not sure if he realizes CTM only said that sh*t to troll me. 

Okay, fair enough, I didn't see what you are calling "your thoughts" as anything deep. I'm used to you saying "I'm going to re-read and post my thoughts" and you come back with stuff I hadn't noticed. There's quality to it. When you are town and you actually do it. 

In this case, it was fluff, and I saw it as nothing more than props to go along with what I saw as you following the train on Darthe until it got to the point of no return, then you hopped on. 

As for the "game after game" comment, to be fair, this whole game is about accuse or be accused. I'm not the one that has to get over it. It took me a while to figure your meta out, my mistake was telling you and everyone what it is, and so it's natural for me to be scratching my head (balls) and questioning if you just did it again, with a little twist, or if you didn't.

I can see this from your pov, but your whole theory is based on false info. But enough. I'm done talking over my meta. 

I don't think I actually like Hess very much anymore. He's a completely different guy in the football forums than here, over there he's affable and genuinely passionate, over here I think he puts too much stock in being told he's good at this by CTM. Not sure if he realizes CTM only said that sh*t to troll me. 

The page didn't load completely and all I saw at first was "That made my day worse, tbh"

Which I thought was you saying my day being better made your day worse....which of course made me laugh loudly.  Then I realized you weren't trying to troll me...and that made me sad.

Stop getting all deep and mean. I play how I play. Get over it. I get you don't like it. Wombat and JiF get annoyed too. So did Vic at times I'm pretty sure. I still enjoy playing for the most part. I'm making a concerted effort to try and just play straight with you. I'm not even trolling you on purpose. I didn't read the last page or two prior to you quoting me about whatever. I was trying to just answer you seriously. You actually started with this the end of last game which you weren't even playing in. Sorry you don't like me in mafia. It's cool. But stop trying to make it personal. 

The page didn't load completely and all I saw at first was "That made my day worse, tbh"

Which I thought was you saying my day being better made your day worse....which of course made me laugh loudly.  Then I realized you weren't trying to troll me...and that made me sad.

Yeah, I've sorta been getting the vibe from him. It's not out of left field. Was hoping it'd pass. 

******* A. That was alot of catching up to do. I haven't been in since saturday evening <.<

Cesar and Mish I see you guys lurking, good morning to both of you.

This is what happens when I don't sign in as invisible, lol. My computer is always on, and the tabs are always open on the last page of the threads I'm in. So yeah I'm gonna seem online even when I'm not.

I don't get exactly how Ishy and AVM brought down Wombat, but good they did. Placing the Ape solidly in the town-box together with Ishy and AVM. Also thinking Nolder is town now, considering how eager Wombat was to push his lynch.

******* A. That was alot of catching up to do. I haven't been in since saturday evening <.<

This is what happens when I don't sign in as invisible, lol. My computer is always on, and the tabs are always open on the last page of the threads I'm in. So yeah I'm gonna seem online even when I'm not.

I don't get exactly how Ishy and AVM brought down Wombat, but good they did. Placing the Ape solidly in the town-box together with Ishy and AVM. Also thinking Nolder is town now, considering how eager Wombat was to push his lynch.

Doesn't matter. Because I have a moderator account I can see people regardless if they are invisible or not. Thats why I never go invisible cause it does not seem fair.

That's very nice. Please submit Night Action now. 

I really never liked him. Im only nice to him because I dont wanna be considered racist. Damn we wont see Pac for days with all this raina and the way the grass will grow.

After you found the Prince to be guilty of the crime, you traveled a bit more before going to sleep for the night. You try to get comfortable, but there is a rock every way you turn. You eventually fall asleep with a rock digging into your right shoulder. 

You wake with a start and a bruised shoulder. You gather your belongings and make your way over to the rest of the party. You trip over what you think is a boulder only to find that it is Hess's body. You examine his remains and find traces of Iocaine powder that he poured in someone's drink. Looks like some one else got to him before his victim had a chance to drink the poison.  

Hess, Vizzini, Serial Killer, is dead. 

It is now day, with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. 

Well I have a serious case of the stupidz, the rolefishing is a sideeffect of it. But I'm not forcing anyone, and I'm sure you all will have a great laugh trying to see me figure it out on my own, lol.

I can see this from your pov, but your whole theory is based on false info. But enough. I'm done talking over my meta. 

Yeah, done talking bout your meta... You've now moved on to talking about not talking about your meta.... Still doing what you can to avoid the real case, which is the gross bus vote

After you found the Prince to be guilty of the crime, you traveled a bit more before going to sleep for the night. You try to get comfortable, but there is a rock every way you turn. You eventually fall asleep with a rock digging into your right shoulder. 

You wake with a start and a bruised shoulder. You gather your belongings and make your way over to the rest of the party. You trip over what you think is a boulder only to find that it is Hess's body. You examine his remains and find traces of Iocaine powder that he poured in someone's drink. Looks like some one else got to him before his victim had a chance to drink the poison.  Hess, Vizzini, Serial Killer, is dead. 

It is now day, with 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. 

**** yeah, now I'm on ******* fire.

You boys really are anti-town.

Everybody is anti-town except you right....? The guy that has been lock step with the SK. We're you and Hess a SK team? took your shot at Nolder and hit the doc? Is that why you have a hardon for him? And preferred lynching him over wombat when wombat was obvious scum?

Yeah, done talking bout your meta... You've now moved on to talking about not talking about your meta.... Still doing what you can to avoid the real case, which is the gross bus vote

I'm not avoiding it. I already addressed it. It wasn't a bus vote. It was a real vote. 

Archived