mini Camp Tweets 6-12

flgreen

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kimberley A. Martin 

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI  .

Q: What can you do right now? ...Santonio: “Pretty much limited to everything. Working out and that’s about it.” #jets #nyj
31m  .
Beat Writer / Columnist

Cimini also forgot to include the TD Geno threw to Hill early on. Eric Allen reported it.

Didn't Cumberland, Kerley and Hill all have at least one drop when Geno was in?

Yeah, they're not used to the ball coming right to them and being able to catch it without having to adjust, twist, leap, dive, etc.

Rex is turning the corner as a coach.  Holding people accountable, not accepting mediocrity.  

We're a lucky group of fans to have such a great HC running this team.

Gotta say one thing for you, you're consistent.  LOL

Actually, I hope that you're right and I'm wrong about him (but believe deep in my gut I'm not). It would be awesome if Rex could develop into a good HC along with being such an excellent defensive mind, and being able to have some continuity for a change.  Even though I despise him now, I could learn to temper that or change my mind if he did.  Thing is, I don't think it would happen if they gave Rex a lifetime contract.  I just don't think he has the smarts or what it takes to become a topnotch HC.

Gotta say one thing for you, you're consistent. LOL

Actually, I hope that you're right and I'm wrong about him (but believe deep in my gut I'm not). It would be awesome if Rex could develop into a good HC along with being such an excellent defensive mind, and being able to have some continuity for a change. Even though I despise him now, I could learn to temper that or change my mind if he did. Thing is, I don't think it would happen if they gave Rex a lifetime contract. I just don't think he has the smarts or what it takes to become a topnotch HC.

You can carve this in stone: in six months, JiF will post that he was being "tongue in cheek" with his Rex love, and attest that he's always hated the guy but we didn't get his awesome joke because we have no sense of humor.

Meh, I dont think that means the competition is a sham.  It just means that a rookie QB in June hasnt fully grasped the complexities of the NFL.  

If that were the case, why not say something about that, rather than talking up Sanchez (who has not doing anything to impress in camp, or since 2010?  Just feels like they're setting the table for this.

If that were the case, why not say something about that, rather than talking up Sanchez (who has not doing anything to impress in camp, or since 2010?  Just feels like they're setting the table for this.

All I'm hoping at this point, in a desperate attempt to try to be somewhat optimistic during the offseason, is that the Jets think they completely ****ed up royally with handing Sanchez the starting job on a silver platter back in 2009 and the problems only grew from there, so at this point, their greatest concern there is not repeating history.  In that case, it's more a matter of bringing Geno along properly and making him have to fight for and earn his position than giving a flying **** about Sanchez, beyond him just being designated the random placeholder in the meantime simply because of his retarded contract.

I know we're likely not that lucky for that to really be the case, but a guy can hope, can't he?

You can carve this in stone: in six months, JiF will post that he was being "tongue in cheek" with his Rex love, and attest that he's always hated the guy but we didn't get his awesome joke because we have no sense of humor.

I'll make a note to remember.  Can't wait for December!  LOL

Archived