Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

I have a guilty on Dan. Pac must have been framed (I tip my hat to whoever did that, if true) - but AVM was killed, so Pac died as well due to being lovers. A separate kill on Nolder. This means 2 kills out there - 2nd is either SK or vig.

We need to kill another scum - lynch Dan. No ******* way my views were screwed with on N1 - nobody would have known.

Fair enough. vote Dan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily, I was revealing today anyway - I've been nervous after a N1 guilty to hold the info.  Also glad Pac died and it wasn't because I led the town on the wrong lynch.  I got bailed out on that one.

unvote

Give me a couple mins.

No problem, but the lynch today HAS to be either Dan or myself.  Can't let it sit - we need to know.  If you want to lynch me to vet my info first, fine.  I'd rather hold out hope that Dan is the RBer or Framer, and we can somehow get lucky and get me another night's result......but after getting wrong info on Pac and no info on JC, I wouldn't be pissed if you guys wanted to lynch me first.

Have no idea...I was definitely someone people were unsure of N2...maybe a role blocker or something...really have no idea...

That is the theory I'm going with.  That I was RBed on N2 and Pac was Framed N3.  If I'm right, then Dan is likely scum as it was a N1 action - super unlikely scum got lucky 3 days straight.

Did you vote Dan on D2?  Recall you moving to Mish but not who you were on prior.

I'm pretty sure I did after a bit.  I didn't want to drop any clues that I knew she was scum, as I wasn't prepared to reveal yet with the Doc dead.

Also, please neg rep my cocky & stupid post after JiF's first scene.  I should have waiting for the line "it is Day" before saying something - I'm a tool for that one.

I was revealing today anyway once I saw Nolder dead - we need a scum death ASAP.

I doubt I'm paranoid.  More likely I was interfered with on N2, and Pac was framed on N3.

But unlikely anything happened on N1, so I'm confident Dan is scum.

Your suggesting two sets of simultaneous actions.

N2:  You investigate me at the same time another RB or something else occurs to me

N3:  You investigate Pac at the same time as he framed.

The simpler answer is you are paranoid but I'm willing to listen to the others.

Then I'd have a guilty on you N2, not a "nothing".

And yes, I'm suggested I was blocked N2 and Pac was framed N3, and happened to die by dumb luck as I bet AVM was targeted for a kill.

Not really that nutty of a theory, right?

Self-preservation...I even wished you luck.

Wished I had stayed on you now.  Only muddying the waters.

Ah yes, that's right.  I didn't want to vote her-  I kinda had to.  But I'll hopefully provide Dan on a platter - lynch her or me.....make the call.

Also, please neg rep my cocky & stupid post after JiF's first scene.  I should have waiting for the line "it is Day" before saying something - I'm a tool for that one.

I was revealing today anyway once I saw Nolder dead - we need a scum death ASAP.

Huh?

And yes, I'm suggested I was blocked N2 and Pac was framed N3, and happened to die by dumb luck as I bet AVM was targeted for a kill.

Dude, you really are all over the place.  Did you have coffee yet?  

I'm not sure how the paranoid Cop works and what the result would be if you were RB...or another action on me.  

At a loss right now...like to get the others opinion.

Yeah, would rather make sure nobody is gonna counter claim and scum tried to speed lynch Dan or Pac, that could have already worked as Pac is dead...but not sure how' scum would have known that Pac would get blasted so quick.

I pretty believe Verb and plan on voting Dan, but prob worth waiting on a counter claim to make sure. I don't see the rush.

No counter, Dan should die today.

Yeah, would rather make sure nobody is gonna counter claim and scum tried to speed lynch Dan or Pac, that could have already worked as Pac is dead...but not sure how' scum would have known that Pac would get blasted so quick.

I pretty believe Verb and plan on voting Dan, but prob worth waiting on a counter claim to make sure. I don't see the rush.

No counter, Dan should die today.

Your suggesting a Cop should counter?  Without a Doc?  Interesting?

At this point, I am. They would have 3 nights of results and we'd have two scum dead. If the results helped clear 2-3 town with 12 left.

You wouldn't counter right now?

If we get a counter, where do we get the second scum from?

Verbal could be scum or just paranoid.

I'll need to check the math...but drank a little last night...not ready to go there yet...

I'm not telling a real cop to counter if need be btw. I'm saying we should give a cop the chance to counter I they wanted to...pending results, if verb is lying.

FOS JC for not understanding this.

There's no need to speed lynch here given the circumstances.

I'm not telling a real cop to counter if need be btw. I'm saying we should give a cop the chance to counter I they wanted to...pending results, if verb is lying.

FOS JC for not understanding this.

There's no need to speed lynch here given the circumstances.

Dude, I'm the one trying to slow the pace...don't start with the FOS...I'm already scummy in many peoples eyes...

If we get a counter, where do we get the second scum from?

Verbal could be scum or just paranoid.

I'll need to check the math...but drank a little last night...not ready to go there yet...

Seriously? 80 and Verb and then it would be the real cops decision based on how much their 3 nights of inv were to help. If they have nothing that could help then maybe let it ride.

My point is give the real cop (if not Verb) a chance to counter just in case before we lynch Dan. There is no rush.

I'm not the cop so I don't know how much they have to work with.

They could very well have another guilty.

Or Verb is the real cop which I'm leaning towards.

I'm saying lets let everyone chime in first is all.

If it wasn't for Verbal's reveal, I'd be voting you now. I still find you scummy. 

Yes, I realize that...my only reply:  sometimes you have to play a little dirty to smoke out the bad guys...

If the town prefers, I could sit the discussion out...but at this point I suspect the DMers will revert to an even slower pace while offering little quality analysis...

Seriously? 80 and Verb and then it would be the real cops decision based on how much their 3 nights of inv were to help. If they have nothing that could help then maybe let it ride.

My point is give the real cop (if not Verb) a chance to counter just in case before we lynch Dan. There is no rush.

I'm not the cop so I don't know how much they have to work with.

They could very well have another guilty.

Or Verb is the real cop which I'm leaning towards.

I'm saying lets let everyone chime in first is all.

You're using my words...so you won't get an argument from me.

Archived