Sanchez the worst QB EVER that has started 4 cons. seasons

JohnnyLV

Did what? His QBR is roughly the same now as it was when he was a rookie.

Stupid board! Also, what?

If you're not winning a Super Bowl, your only goal is to work towards winning a Super Bowl. Wheeling Sanchez out there week after week to wreck the team doesn't help that effort at all.

The 2012 Mark Sanchez Jets had no chance against those teams, either.

You wouldn't replace Sanchez last year (or year before) based on arm strength/ you replace him to show the team that you, as a Head Coach, won't tolerate letting one player lose games for you week in and week out without penalty.

If you want to work towards winning the super bowl how does trotting Tebow or McElroy meet that goal?  We don't differ in our hatred of situation.  The problem was in place before the season started when those were our three options.  The team knows the other guys suck better than we do.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one quarterback, in the history of the sport, has started 15 plus games and finished with a worse passer rating than Mark Sanchez (2012, 66.9)....        That man, was Mark Sanchez in 2009 (63.0)

I don't see it getting any better. Sanchez simply does NOT have greatness in him. Heck, he isn't even GOOD, yet Rex sent Schotty packing because of Sanchez 'failure to develop'. The guy simply doesn't care. He thinks he can do something bad on the field and shrug it off as "It doesn't matter." which is what he said to the sideline reporter. "Things like this happen in the course of a game, it doesn't matter." Maybe not to YOU Sancho but it sure as hell does to me.

I don't see it getting any better. Sanchez simply does NOT have greatness in him. Heck, he isn't even GOOD, yet Rex sent Schotty packing because of Sanchez 'failure to develop'. The guy simply doesn't care. He thinks he can do something bad on the field and shrug it off as "It doesn't matter." which is what he said to the sideline reporter. "Things like this happen in the course of a game, it doesn't matter." Maybe not to YOU Sancho but it sure as hell does to me.

To be fair, Schotty needed to be sent packing anyway. Fans were borderline revolting over the game plan that never changed no matter what adjustments the defense made (which was, to me, Schotty's biggest fault).

The stuff Sanchez says doesn't bother me. I don't expect him to freak out over an INT in a preseason game or tell the press he sucks, even if he does. The fact that he never improves is a different matter, but it's not that he doesn't care, it's that he just doesn't have the ability.

Yeah I think it gets us closer than Sanchez. Especially in this offense. The guys only real knock is arm. I think the playbook could even that out.

mcelsack is the worst QB i have ever seen.  11 sacks in 1 game

• 2 weeks later...

Archived