Landy Lange, Ryans Analysis: Geno Smith "Had a Really Bad Day"

flgreen

If Sanchez had equally as bad a day, Rex would be sugar-coating it.

Rex's inability to be unbiased is alarming.

This.

The thing that makes it weird is how out of character it is for Rex.  When has he ever called any player out for a bad practice? 

Geno having a bad practice on a bum ankle isn't nearly as disheartening as Rex seemingly playing favorites with Sanchez. 

This.

The thing that makes it weird is how out of character it is for Rex.  When has he ever called any player out for a bad practice? 

Geno having a bad practice on a bum ankle isn't nearly as disheartening as Rex seemingly playing favorites with Sanchez. 

to be fair he gets asked about it every day.  he was just roated for not watching.  so he decided to let everyone know what he was watching sucks.  its sad to see tho.  I miss the rex from kizzy suzy kolber

I belieave Rex or not with he's stupid constant defence of Sanchez, Idzik will step on at some point during the season and bench Mark.

I mean how many other H.C's have a tatoo of his wife, wearing his Q.B's jersey. He's bias alright, he's going to have to go to Miami Ink to get that tat changed to Number 7.

Archived