What if Sanchez is the best option???

budda12ax7

Is this where you tell your friends on the Patriots forum "hey fellow short bus'ers, check out this awesome thread I am gonna make to get myself banned over at the Jets forum"?

dude...lighten up....not trying to get banned.....this is humor in dark situation.

dude...lighten up....not trying to get banned.....this is humor in dark situation.

Huh? I don't care about you or this attempt at all. don't confuse my "+1" for anything more than indifference for you/towards you.

p.s. your humor is kind of terrible, dude.

He's right ... Sanchez should start over Geno. Sanchez is the best option.

GTFO, Sanchez is brutal and I honestly really don't want to see him starting. I at least don't know what I'm getting in Geno, so he should start, would make the Jets games a lot easier to watch if Geno was starting.

GTFO, Sanchez is brutal and I honestly really don't want to see him starting. I at least don't know what I'm getting in Geno, so he should start, would make the Jets games a lot easier to watch if Geno was starting.

not for nothing, but Sanchez isn't usually completely off the mark like Geno was tonight. Mark just can't see defenders, logic, or good decisions. Geno looked like a soft bodied pedestrian trying to play quarterback. He had zero redeeming qualities. Actually, I guess there is one good angle.. that right now JayZ feels stupid for wanting to represent that tool.

5-6 like 30 - 40 yards ? Seriously your gonna come at me with that ?? ... I get Sanchez isn't good but some of you just look for reasons to hate this dude even if you specifically don't have a reason to at that very moment. I bet if Sanchez threw for 54 TDs and 1 INT AND went 16-0 with NYJ you would complain about that INT. it's almost comical.

5-6 like 30 - 40 yards ? Seriously your gonna come at me with that ?? ... I get Sanchez isn't good but some of you just look for reasons to hate this dude even if you specifically don't have a reason to at that very moment. I bet if Sanchez threw for 54 TDs and 1 INT AND went 16-0 with NYJ you would complain about that INT. it's almost comical.

He gave the ball to the Giants cause he let a snap go through his hands. The guy is terrible.

Sanchez looked nice till he got injured and as for petty mistakes(2 INT) in 2 games. Or was it 3 ? He looked pretty on mark even after getting rattled up... Not for anything but Geno threw the same amount of picks in 1 game then Mark threw in 2 ...

They are "petty mistakes" now?

Game 1 = A pick 6

Game 2 = A pick in the EZ after not even seeing Clyde Gates wide open 3x - even waving his hands up in the air once like he was doing jumping jacks, next to the tightly-covered Hill who he threw the ball to (incomplete/PI)

Game 2 = Zero awareness of the game clock to end the half (I half-expect this from Geno, but not ever from a 5th year starter)

Game 3 = fumbles a freaking snap

Geno was atrocious, and yet Sanchez's "petty mistakes" were still more costly in terms of the scoreboard.

Petty mistakes, lol.  The only thing I'd agree that was petty about them is that they were in preseason games so they didn't count.  Beyond that they were awful mistakes.

Archived