Weaponz

Jetsfan80

Santonio Holmes:  5 catches, 154 yds, TD

Stephen Hill:  3 catches, 108 yds, TD

Yeah yeah, they did it with Leodis McKelvin getting injured midway through the game and the Bills relying on a bunch of Kyle Wilson's to cover them.  Don't care.  The trio of Kerley-Holmes-Hill are looking like a more than competent trio for our young QB.  He elevated the play of his receivers and vice versa today and that's a good sign.

Holmes is still an excellent WR, which I assumed he could be heading into the season.

Hill's performance this season has been underrated too. Done a lot of good things and has been getting open a lot.

Along with Kerley, it looks a far more solid unit than given credit for heading into the season. 

For a second year receiver, I'll be more than happy with 60 catches and 800 yards out of Hill, building towards a breakout third season. After his monster first half, Pettine and that defense was definitely playing him differently, rolling safety help over the top more often than not.  He can break the lid off of a defense and when he and Geno gain more chemistry, that could be a heck of a weapon. 

I certainly agree though, Holmes, Hill and Kerley is certainly not the worst group that you could have.  My only worry would be next year when Holmes is gone will they find someone talented enough to come in and take his place.

Archived