Huge play by Bilal that has gotten lost..

Steveg

Overshadowed by his great rushing performance was the fumble recovery on the Jets 31 after Mangold snapped the ball to no one.  Bills most likely would have come away with at least 3 points there.

Who was that Green kid running the ball?  Looked better than Ivory!!

Very heads up play...no doubt.  That could have easily been scooped up for a TD or like you said, they would have been gifted a FG at least.

The kid is just a good Football player.  He was running the ball strong, fights for the extra yards, seemingly is never taken down behind the LOS, always  making something out of nothing if its not there, bouncing a few outside, a couple of nice screens, great and I mean great at picking up the blitz.

Powell is a player, he's just not flashy.  And thats o.k. 

Overshadowed by his great rushing performance was the fumble recovery on the Jets 31 after Mangold snapped the ball to no one.  Bills most likely would have come away with at least 3 points there.

IVORY would have looked better than Ivory against that defense.

Overshadowed by his great rushing performance was the fumble recovery on the Jets 31 after Mangold snapped the ball to no one. Bills most likely would have come away with at least 3 points there.

good point, that play was huge. I mentioned it to my dad at the time.

I just call him 'My pal Bilal' now. Got me 15 plus fantasy points and helped the Jets to a win. Can't do much better than that. After the Titans game the Jets will get Goodson back, which should be more bad news for Ivory, who seems to be playing his way OFF the team.

Wasn't impressed by Alex Green at all....

I missed that, I was checking in on the PGA tour champ

what a waste if time

I should have known when a swede wins 11.4 million dollars with one putt he's not going to give you the payout reaction.  he just golf clapped for himself

lol

Archived