NFL RED ZONE

DRJETS

I was browsing the channels thru my cable provider and hit the info key on the NFL RED ZONE.  To my surprise, I was entitled to this channel for free because as a Verizon premier customer.  This channel is freaking amazing.  

I get it free in the UK.  LOVE IT..especially when I bet a bunch of games in a parlay.  Great channel.

I get it free in the UK.  LOVE IT..especially when I bet a bunch of games in a parlay.  Great channel.

You get it free? IN LONDON?  And I thought I was special. :wild:   Dude, this channel is AWESOME.   Now, I even get to watch scrubs like Jags kick FG.

I was browsing the channels thru my cable provider and hit the info key on the NFL RED ZONE.  To my surprise, I was entitled to this channel for free because as a Verizon premier customer.  This channel is freaking amazing.  

It will change your life!

You get it free? IN LONDON?  And I thought I was special. :wild:   Dude, this channel is AWESOME.   Now, I even get to watch scrubs like Jags kick FG.

Yeah, I'm sure it's part of trying to globalize the game.  We got one early game and one late game on sky sports, or you can choose the RZ option.  Unless it's the Jets, I go RZ.

When the Bills are away (since I have season tix for the home games) I watch a lot of the redzone channel, especially in the time slot they aren't playing it, it's all I watch. So awesome. 

The best thing is that there is ZERO commercial, just Football.

Archived