Stop talking about turnovers

AFJF

I would love to talk about turnovers -- Unfortunatly our defence can't create them.

Yeah I know, but c'mon...Genovers occur every 15-20 minutes. It's awesome, because he has UPSIDE!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

While my sarcasm clearly went undetected, I do still think it's a little early to give up on Geno.

Yes, it was undetected because I'm doing my best at drinking enough to make this team tolearable, but there's not enough booze on this planet.  **** it.  I'm tired of having faith in sh*tty QB's and hoping that one day they'll "get it"...he's a Jets QB.  That means he sucks now, and he'll suck forever.  FML.

From now on, they shall be referred to as Genovers.

That is all.

Geno is a rookie in his 4th NFL game, mistakes are going to happen.   Today he has gotten zero help from the OL.  

Flacco, the $150M man threw 5 int's today in a loss to Buffalo.   Locker seems to have turned a corner in his 3rd season.   

How about cutting the kid a little slack, 4 games is not exactly time to throw in the towel.   

Geno is a rookie in his 4th NFL game, mistakes are going to happen.   Today he has gotten zero help from the OL.  

Flacco, the $150M man threw 5 int's today in a loss to Buffalo.   Locker seems to have turned a corner in his 3rd season.   

How about cutting the kid a little slack, 4 games is not exactly time to throw in the towel.   

Sounds a lot like the stuff I was saying every time Sanchez sucked ass as a rook.  Can't blame you though, it's nice to have something to hang on to.  No matter how much of a fallacy it is.

Sounds a lot like the stuff I was saying every time Sanchez sucked ass as a rook.  Can't blame you though, it's nice to have something to hang on to.  No matter how much of a fallacy it is.

so next year the Jets take a QB in the top 10 of the draft and then what?   throw in the towel 4 games in?

I have news for you, Teddy Bridgewater is not going to dominate the NFL in his rookie year.  

This is a rebuilding year, period.   The Jets started 2-1 and it gave the fans false hope.    This is realistically a 16 game tryout to see who stays next year and who goes.   The real question is after a full 16 game season has Geno or Simms (assuming he plays at some point) done enough to stop the team from drafting a QB at the top of round 1?   

Yep...and most rookies turn it over 3-4 times a game.  Totally acceptable.

through 4 games Ryan Tannehill has 2 TD, 6 INT.  

That is pretty much what I expect from Geno this year.    Tannehill was a top 10 pick, not 2nd rd like Smith.    I bet at the end of the year they have very similar numbers for their rookie seasons.  

Awesome...another season of a defense getting FUUKD over by a terrible rookie QB.  This never gets old.

Work in 5 1/2 hours, time for bed.

Enjoy the peek in to the future Jets fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to put something upside his head.  I know growing pains. But it hurts like hell.

Fumbles are NOT part of growing pains. You are supposed to be taught from Pee Wee league to TUCK the ******* ball away, NOT hold it out there like a loaf of bread. That was Sanchez deal. He always held it out there and now Geno is doing it. Jets have gone from the most turnover prone QB in the NFL to the most turnover prone QB in the NFL, AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME GUY. Too much. Ducasse can block a strong wind, but Rex will probably give the jerk a game ball. I raise my single finger in salute to you Jets.

I would love to talk about turnovers -- Unfortunatly our defence can't create them.

OUR Defense can ball. The GENOOVERS is very demoralizing on a Defense. IT held N.E. Which in my opinion is a way better offense then titans to 13 points , even though jets offense had 3 genoovers vs pats  , the defense was able to overcome them, but when they are happening week after week, theres onlly so much a defense can do. JETS Defense is a top 5 D in the league this year.

Archived