Goodson OUT for season.

Integrity28

With a team that lacks any offensive play-makers, this kid was average about 9 yards whenever he touched the ball. He'll have plenty of time to come back from it and hopefully he can, as he definitely showed some promise.  Fortunately, it appears to be the one position where we actually won't be hurt to badly as Powell has shown to be more than serviceable and if healthy, Ivory can be a weapon too; he was hitting at over 5 yards a carry recently.  Next man up, but it does sting a bit. Best of luck to him.

I dread to think what Goodson will do with all that spare time on his hands

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? I was agreeing with you, wasn't I?

Seriously though, it says something that you've convinced yourself that everyone else on the entire board is always the problem, never the fact that you seem incapable of carrying on a real debate or conversation, instead throwing a hissy fit when anyone disagrees with you.  Keep in mind, that only serves to prove those who mock you to be justified and ultimately correct.

You're not exactly helping matters with failed attempts to mock people by sarcastically referring to them as geniuses, while being unable to even spell the word correctly.  Do you really wonder why so many in this thread so quickly turned against you?  Just think for a moment how absurdly you were reacting to those who simply countered your position earlier in this thread, and yet others are supposed to see no issue with your ranting nonsense?  The truth is, how you're getting treated is nothing compared to the way you're acting out towards everyone else around here, so you only have yourself to blame.

you didn't answer my question

Looking back at the draft, how the team didnt go WR was outright puzzling. This kid that's stepped in for the Chargers, Allen, looks solid. Kenny Stills out in NO too. Both mid round picks in rounds we went oline.

I'd bet a million dollars they assumed Holmes would choose to play rather than sit on the sidelines.

Even with a healthy Holmes this WR corp stinks.

true but I'd still make the bet. also, I'm assuming Idzik is/was trying to see what he has and allocate cap room accordingly. I'd keep Kerley and Hill, that's about it.

true but I'd still make the bet. also, I'm assuming Idzik is/was trying to see what he has and allocate cap room accordingly. I'd keep Kerley and Hill, that's about it.

Yeah, the unfortunate truth is there were simply far too many holes on this team to address this past offseason.  If the Jets had gone WR in the third, and Geno was out there getting killed thanks to Vlad still being the starting LG, people would be asking how the Jets didn't address the position.  Right or wrong, Idzik clearly decided to start inside this year and eventually work his way out, at least in the draft.  Thankfully there will be lots of money available to spent after this year, so hopefully it's addressed sooner rather than later.

Archived