Jets second half

MexiRoll6

The run game will only take the Jets so far, especially when they have to face Fins twice, Ravens, Panthers and Browns. All these teams stop the run and if Geno doesn't raise his game the 'surprising' first half will disintegrate into loss after loss in second half. It's time for Stephen Hill to step up and produce. Holmes return can help a great deal, but I hate that selfish guy. Kerley will be out a while but Nelson and Salas have stepped up. Still a lot of question marks on this team offensively, but it's really up to Geno to quit being a Sanchez-like turnover machine. I could still see a 6-10 finish despite being 5-4 now. Cleveland will not be an easy win, nor will Oakland, Carolina or Baltimore. We'll see how well Wrecks can motivate this team down the stretch.

Well all the team's that are in the hunt behind us lost yesterday... so let's hope it keeps up and we can win game's.

MIA plays tonight.. downside is they play Buc's tonight....

Jake Locker is out for season with Lis franc.... Let's see if we can make some 2009 magic !

I would definitely count Baltimore in the hunt.   A Cincy win in OT would have helped big time yesterday -- the Ravens game at their place is going to be big.

I would definitely count Baltimore in the hunt.   A Cincy win in OT would have helped big time yesterday -- the Ravens game at their place is going to be big.

I forgot about Baltimore... well it shouldn't matter as much if we win on the road there and decide to win 2 game's in a row this year.. I think they are our biggest threat going forward.

Archived