David Cutcliffe

redman81

Let me start off by saying I like Rex. Yeah he has his shortcomings, but not many ppl would win with the QB play the Jets have had during his tenure. If he had a better QB that MM trusted and some more talent on O I think this would be a very diff football team. Hopefully if they keep him they can pick up a better QB and draft some better receivers. If not, what are your thoughts on Cutcliffe as a replacement candidate? Dude has done an amazing job turning around the Duke program. Not sure he'd even want to leave, but I think he'd be a good option.

this is the NEW YORK JETS an NFL team...and you want to give it to a guy that coaches practically a division II football team cause they have their first great year in forever and hold out one quarter with FSU before they get absolutely smashed?...yes lets listen to you...

The only thing that good from Duke is some of those OLine guys and that one WR...

this is the NEW YORK JETS an NFL team...and you want to give it to a guy that coaches practically a division II football team cause they have their first great year in forever and hold out one quarter with FSU before they get absolutely smashed?...yes lets listen to you...

The only thing that good from Duke is some of those OLine guys and that one WR...

Yeahhh bc good coaches can only come from the best teams in the best conferences. You're a freaking joke dude. If you paid any attention to the overall job he has done taking Duke from being an absolute joke to making it to the ACC title game you'd see the guy can do some coaching. Go stick your head back up your ass.

I honestly dont know much about Cutliffe but fact is many very successful players and coaches have come out of small programs and made it big in the NFL.

Mike Pettine comes to mind. He will probably be a HC in the next couple of years and he went from High School coach to the Ravens staff. 

Maybe he can replace Rex.  

Archived