Who will be cut first?

NYJetsVets91

Who will be cut first?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which player will be the first cap casualty?

• Santonio Holmes - 10.75 million
    • Mark Sanchez - 13.1 million
    • Antonio Cromartie - 14.98 million
    • All of them at the same time
    • I don't know
    • None of them

Ozzie has it right. CUT these 3 BUMS, and start a culture of good tough football, and not a bunch of thugs selling crack on the street corner. And as far as our "flashing his junk, getting kicked off planes" QB, he will be following those bums soon enough.

That argument is pointless, idc what they do off the field I like winning.

Ben roethlisberger is a winner who had off the field stuff going on.

I'll still take him, there not distractions other then holmes in the past.

Ozzie has it right. CUT these 3 BUMS, and start a culture of good tough football, and not a bunch of thugs selling crack on the street corner. And as far as our "flashing his junk, getting kicked off planes" QB, he will be following those bums soon enough.

Really don't like these racist posts.

Really don't like these racist posts.

OK, you have brought this up before, and in no way are any of the posts that you interpret as racist are ever to be meant in that fashion. If they are interpreted as racist, then I apologize, but in no way was the intent ever to be racist. Again, sorry if that's the interpretation.

OK, you have brought this up before, and in no way are any of the posts that you interpret as racist are ever to be meant in that fashion. If they are interpreted as racist, then I apologize, but in no way was the intent ever to be racist. Again, sorry if that's the interpretation.

When you refer to minority players with no recorded history of drug dealing or gang membership as a bunch of thugs selling crack on the street corner, that's racist - whether you realize it or not. Just try to curb your negative racial stereotypes on the board. Thanks.

When you refer to minority players with no recorded history of drug dealing or gang membership as a bunch of thugs selling crack on the street corner, that's racist - whether you realize it or not. Just try to curb your negative racial stereotypes on the board. Thanks.

Thank you, no problem.

I'll bet you $300 Mark Sanchez will not be on the Jets 2014-15 53-man roster.

80 no bet is a sure thing but it would be stupid for either of us to put up money on this based on knowledge we do not have of the Jets FO

personally I would rather see Both Geno and Sanchez replaced but I don't think that's happening . I could be wrong but Im certainly not betting on it/

It's a process.

yeah, send the paperwork to the league office

this is why I'm nervous, they are going to wait until the deadline is near and try to.........trade ? nah, everybody knows they are getting cut.....negotiate a new deal ?

is it possible ?

Eugene is not selling crack on the corner. He's selling pics on the internet hahahaha

The Jets should get rid of all 3 , resign Cromartie cheap because  he had a poor season 2013 

I agree, I say let both Sanchez and Holmes walk and don't look back. Maybe squeeze a couple late picks out of them if you can manage it by convincing them to take a significant pay cut and then a trade... but we all know that's improbable at best. As far as Cro goes, I'd be happy to get him back at half or less of what he's being paid now. Otherwise I say we go for someone else in FA, Milliner isn't ready for the no.1 CB role.

Archived