Take Maclin off your wish list...

slowmoe57

Like somehow keep an NFL head coaching job while consistently embarrassing the franchise both on and off the field, eh?

Are you really anti Rex?

I don't understand how any Jet fan on the planet could be anti Rex, the guy is probably the best HC in football right now. I don't think there is one HC I would take over him right now. He's that good.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually a fairly short-sighted viewpoint.  If Maclin wanted to put up the biggest numbers, he'd be more apt to do it here or somewhere else where he'd be a focal point.

Geno threw the ball more times per game than Foles.

Maclin would have to fight for targets w/Jackson, Ertz, Cooper, McCoy and Celek. 

Maclin would be the clear-cut  #1 receiver here and garner most of the targets. 

Despite your obvious distaste for Geno, you can't deny that he threw for over 3,000 yards in his rookie year and Maclin is now going to a team that has three other very good receivers and a QB who only threw for 2800 yards, albeit in 13 games.

Eugene's numbers are totally overrated.  In fact his total yards were at the bottom tier of any starting QB that played without being injured.  Unfortunately, he's durable.  The important numbers are 21 INT's vs. 12 td's.  A QBR of 66.5...pathetic. 

Eugene's numbers are totally overrated.  In fact his total yards were at the bottom tier of any starting QB that played without being injured.  Unfortunately, he's durable.  The important numbers are 21 INT's vs. 12 td's.  A QBR of 66.5...pathetic. 

Meh, quality QBs have started worse. It's 18 TDs btw with 6 rushing TDs

Even if all of this was true, you didn't even come close to answering the topic at hand.  You said Maclin would put up better numbers in Philly, I responded with reasons that countered that statement and you decided to argue something entirely different. 

e.g. 

you - Ughh, Geno's so much less accurate than sanchez was his rookie year...

anyone else - Umm, Geno had a better completion percentage, while throwing the ball more times.

you - Who cares about completion percentage, Eugene sucks, his QBR is bad...

Are you really anti Rex?

I don't understand how any Jet fan on the planet could be anti Rex, the guy is probably the best HC in football right now. I don't think there is one HC I would take over him right now. He's that good.

What drugs are you on?  Wow.

What drugs are you on?  Wow.

Dude is just jabbing us.

He has posted stuff like REX belongs in the HOF

Smith is a top 5 QB

If he actually believes the crap he writes, then obviously he gets a lot of free computer time in that institution in OTTAWA.

Archived