cromartie visiting cards

jgb

Antonio Cromartie visits Cards; Browner, Pats to meet

1) Former New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie is visiting the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of Cromartie's plans.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000333705/article/antonio-cromartie-visits-cards-browner-pats-to-meet

wonder what the child support laws are in AZ

some other interesting nuggets in the article: sanders visiting bucs, nicks visiting indy, carolina showing renewed interest in lafell (probably because no deal with nicks) and finnegan visiting the fish.

i know he didn't have a great season last year, but at this point he is probably the jets best option at cb. not a huge fan of drc, munnerln is a decent option, but if he is the jets target, that would mean playing him in the slot and moving Wilson outside. not sure i am on board with that, but it worked before. the dude that got re-instated is facing a 4 game suspension. what else is out there? hope the jets are keeping a close eye on the cromartie situation

i know he didn't have a great season last year, but at this point he is probably the jets best option at cb. not a huge fan of drc, munnerln is a decent option, but if he is the jets target, that would mean playing him in the slot and moving Wilson outside. not sure i am on board with that, but it worked before. the dude that got re-instated is facing a 4 game suspension. what else is out there? hope the jets are keeping a close eye on the cromartie situation

The only thing I can think of is that the Jets view his hip issue as serious.  Cro's not the kind of guy that can play without being in tip-top physical shape.  Its all about his fluidness since he's not physical...hence last years slump.  If he's breaking down, he's useless.

Kyle Wilson is not the answer at starting CB. He's improved but not that much.

Archived