Marty gives DJ "Thumbs Up", Idzik gives "Thumbs Down"

eboozer

So Wilkerson is going to age 6 years and Ivory 4 years in the next 2-3 years?  Damn, the NFL really is brutal.

Wow! I thought Mo was already 26. What a great pick by Tannenbaum. As far as Ivory, 29/20.... about he same thing with most RB's.

Who's to say "The Plan" will be in Super Bowl Mode by then anyway?

"I think I'll wait until I'm more mature, or have more money before I ask that hot chick out"

If-opportunity-doesnt-knock-build-a-door

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. I wonder why our offensive coordinator would want a guy who got over 1,300 yards receiving, 9 TDs, 25 catches of 20+ yards, etc... and wait what? He's coached him before too with a QB on our roster who also played with him? Yeah, anyone with half a brain would assume Mornhinweg will be all over DJax. Unfortunately it's not up to him, its up to Idzik the Deliberate. (slow)

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1h

#Jets have been reluctant to dive into DeSean Jackson derby, but perhaps they’re allotting money for Chris Johnson. There is some interest

I'd take DJ over CJ900

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1h

#Jets have been reluctant to dive into DeSean Jackson derby, but perhaps they’re allotting money for Chris Johnson. There is some interest

I'd take DJ over CJ900

We are $32 million under the cap cant the numbers cruncher bargain hunter coupon clipper Idzik figure out a way to sign them both.

Archived