I Won My Fantasy League

Maxman

There were a lot of obstacles to overcome during the year. I lost my TE McMichael because of an Admistrative error. I lost T.O. because the Eagles suspended him.

Luckily it was a keeper league and last year I had the good idea of acquiring Larry Johnson. LJ and Edge were more than the league could handle.

Great move. You will be a force for the next 4 yrs.

I am a free agent GM. I think I will pull a Parcells and help out another franchise. The franchise that I took over was struggling before I came on board. Last year I came in after the draft, picked up Reuben Droughns and won a division title.

I just what I am saying is that I want a little more credit. Much like Parcells. I will just jump from franchise to franchise until my genius is recognized.

I just what I am saying is that I want a little more credit. Much like Parcells. I will just jump from franchise to franchise until my genius is recognized.

Give credit where credit is due. How about getting Eli Manning off waivers early in the season (QBs were McNair and Carr....ouch).

I've decided to go in a different direction next season, but thanks for your three years of ESPN Keeper League service. Benching the Jets D in the final week in favor or the Falcons was sheer brilliance. No thanks to you, we still came in first.

No problem. The only thing is Larry only plays for me. So when I pick a new team in that league you can just trade him on over.

Great job picking up Eli though. And you bailed us out with the Kicker as well. Not sure why Tx always jokes about you. You do know your stuff!

Benching the Jets D in the final week in favor or the Falcons was sheer brilliance. No thanks to you, we still came in first.

Man I did screw that up. Royally. Luckily the clown we were playing benched Kerry Collins in the final week. Oh and he inserted Patrick Ramsey who did not play in his place.

Talk about good breaks!

Weak...

I am a little disappointed, Maximus Anus.....I made that "cutting" post this morning. Dang it! Kind of loses it's effect after it's just hangs there for 7 hours.....

Happy New Year!

:lol:

I'm kidding. My new years resolution to have an open mind about people who are inferior to me..... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm kidding 'bout that too....which part, you ask?

:lol:

Archived