ylekram's post draft mock draft(or something like that)

ylekram

before you psycho's start throwing your bullsh*t around, this is just for fun and I in no way,shape,or form bashing idziks draft. I havnt soaked it in just yet. these are the picks I would have made with players that were available. I do know that if a different plyer is selected in say, round 1, it could affect the rest of the way the draft falls. but what do you do .hindsight also comes into play here. just having fun

1.darqueze dennard - cb

2. troy niklas - te (I could go amaro here, I just liked niklas just a little more)

3. donte moncrief - wr (toss up between him and gabe Jackson. a little hindsight that Dakota dozier is available in the 4th.lol)

4. aaron colvin - cb

4. tom savage - qb

4. Dakota dozier - og

5. ed Reynolds - fs

6. Laurent duvernay-tardif - ot

6. jeff Janis - wr

6. amhad Dixon - ss

6  mike campanaro - wr

7. trevor reilly - olb

Meh, I don't see the need to change the best pick they made. Dennard didn't run fast enough.

I like the pryor pick. a first round safety is a ballsy move,tho. don't think I would have had the balls to pull the trigger is all

before you psycho's start throwing your bullsh*t around, this is just for fun and I in no way,shape,or form bashing idziks draft. I havnt soaked it in just yet. these are the picks I would have made with players that were available. I do know that if a different plyer is selected in say, round 1, it could affect the rest of the way the draft falls. but what do you do .hindsight also comes into play here. just having fun

1.darqueze dennard - cb

2. troy niklas - te (I could go amaro here, I just liked niklas just a little more)

3. donte moncrief - wr (toss up between him and gabe Jackson. a little hindsight that Dakota dozier is available in the 4th.lol)

4. aaron colvin - cb

4. tom savage - qb

4. Dakota dozier - og

5. ed Reynolds - fs

6. Laurent duvernay-tardif - ot

6. jeff Janis - wr

6. amhad Dixon - ss

6  mike campanaro - wr

7. trevor reilly - olb

So you like the Dozier and Reilly picks, then?

I liked the write-up that said Enunwa showed on tape what you wished Moncrief would show. I liked that a lot.

So you like the Dozier and Reilly picks, then?

I liked the write-up that said Enunwa showed on tape what you wished Moncrief would show. I liked that a lot.

yes, in liked the dozier and reilly picks. I also liked the first couple of picks also. I flip flopped the first pick for reasons stated above. as far as the tight end, I KNEW the jets would take a tight end in round 2. just a feeling I had. to be honest, I started to like niklas more than amaro for some reason. maybe subconsciously, I thought amaro wouldn't be there at 49, so that's why I started leaning towards niklas? mcdougle I have heard little about except that he was injured last year and was expected to be a late round pick. jalen saunders I knew a little bit about, alittle small for my liking. seems to be a player,tho. don't think I would have grabbed him so early. shaquelle evans is an interesting prospect, but since I drafted moncreif in the 3rd, I was going to waite till later rounds to draft another wr. plus I wanted a qb. I didn't like the George pick at all. I thought ed Reynolds was a much better prospect and a need since I didn't draft pryor. Brandon Dixon, quincy enunwa, and ik enemkpali I knew very little about. I picked up a qb in round 4, so I wouldnt draft tajh.

Archived