Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. I appreciate the reads even if you think they're useless without context.

I am trying to get a clearer picture of where you stand with me and figuring out what you think of others helps that along. I still don't feel good about you right now but I feel better than I did so that's something.

As an aside, I don't really believe you figured out why Smash & Wombat chose NL. At least not when you and I were arguing. Neither of you decided to share your thoughts on the subject, which could have saved a lot of bickering. Wombat realized it was a wrong idea but why was he going to leave Smash out to dry? And you...if you actually did figure it out why didn't you vote NL? Or why didn't you comment on Wombat voting NL and then changing? And why didn't Smash for that matter? Or am I supposed to believe you both figured it out separately and then confirmed with DPR it was an incorrect idea and neither of you bothered to bring it up because...why? I wasn't going to say anything because I liked the theatrics and didn't want to spoil DPR's fun but I have a hard time believing both you, Wombat, and Smash would all do the same. Yeah I have a lot of concerns when it comes to you three and I don't know where to being to unravel the issue.

Smash poking his head back in the thread might go a long way towards clearing things up though.

In other words, "yes you make a valid point, but I'm just going to brush it off, rather than let it undermine my narrative".

For the record, I did share my thoughts on it. I shared enough for any half-wit to follow, and I refrained from exploring it further because like I said, it's better to let that sh*t play out.

You've got to be sh*tting me. 

Thank you. I appreciate the reads even if you think they're useless without context.

I am trying to get a clearer picture of where you stand with me and figuring out what you think of others helps that along. I still don't feel good about you right now but I feel better than I did so that's something.

As an aside, I don't really believe you figured out why Smash & Wombat chose NL. At least not when you and I were arguing. Neither of you decided to share your thoughts on the subject, which could have saved a lot of bickering. Wombat realized it was a wrong idea but why was he going to leave Smash out to dry? And you...if you actually did figure it out why didn't you vote NL? Or why didn't you comment on Wombat voting NL and then changing? And why didn't Smash for that matter? Or am I supposed to believe you both figured it out separately and then confirmed with DPR it was an incorrect idea and neither of you bothered to bring it up because...why? I wasn't going to say anything because I liked the theatrics and didn't want to spoil DPR's fun but I have a hard time believing both you, Wombat, and Smash would all do the same. Yeah I have a lot of concerns when it comes to you three and I don't know where to being to unravel the issue.

Smash poking his head back in the thread might go a long way towards clearing things up though.

Leaving Smash out to dry?  Are you even reading anymore?

Wow.

I want to grab you by the ******* throat and hammer down on the top of your head with my fist until I bash a hole in it, then I will eat your brains Temple of Doom style and drink your blood... so I can piss it into Verbals face and watch him drown in piss blood from my dick.

Yeah.

That sounds like the best ******* death either of you could ever deserve.

To quote Verbal, "get off his dick".

You and Wombat playing butt buddies is sickening this game.

More like he continues to prove mine.

He wont let the Smash/Crusher deal go even though it's been shown to be an even stupider argument than originally thought. It has no value and in fact is detrimental. Not only that but even if he wanted to continue arguing semantics, the thread has moved on and no one cares anymore including me. Why he's clinging to this fight is beyond my comprehension but every time he flings sh*t I will point it out. It's all I can do at the moment.

WUT?

Wtf are you even talking about?  Ape is talking about you and Verbal, not Smash and Crusher.

This. What the ******* ****?

To quote Verbal, "get off his dick".

You and Wombat playing butt buddies is sickening this game.

How many pairs of scum have you connected to each other now? All these scum are all defending each other and being butt buddies.

If you want to connect me and Wombat on the premise that you are a ******* self-contradicting moron, I can live with that.

Wtf does Arsis' reveal have to do with anything?  Everyone already knew people would have gifts from signups.

Stop the bull sh*t.

You don't have to like it but it was obvious that's why people jumped off his train.

So, if I've got this right...

Wombat and Ape sharing an opinion = linked scum.

Nolder and Verbal sharing a platform of false meta and contradictory statements to attack their chief pursuer = diarrhea.

I think you need to sign up for one of Pac's Advanced Mafia courses.

Might be because you suck at mafia.

Smash is town.  I know exactly he suggested No Lynch.  You are either scum or blind.

Ok I'll bite since I'm already in the hot seat apparently.

I'm blind, care to explain? Or are you just gonna soft claim some bullsh*t all game?

I'm not soft-claiming anything.  It is my opinion that Smash made a faulty inference from some of the mechanics of the game.  I almost made the same inference until DPR clarified something for me, so I see Smash's thought process as legit.

Here's me "leaving Smash out to dry" and Nolder questioning me on it earlier in the game.

So, if I've got this right...

Wombat and Ape sharing an opinion = linked scum.

Nolder and Verbal sharing a platform of false meta and contradictory statements to attack their chief pursuer = diarrhea.

No.

Yes.

Wtf are you even talking about?  Ape is talking about you and Verbal, not Smash and Crusher.

Holy sh*t I feel like I'm explaining quantum physics to children or something. Doesn't matter how simply you put sh*t they just give you dumb looks and shrug.

The issue between me and Ape was over. Done with. The thread moved on, the conversation shifted.

No one but apparently Ape gave two sh*ts about who said what in a pissing match about Smash or Crusher.

And in he comes responding to a retarded and incorrect jab at me from you.

Is this the same Nolder that chastised everyone and their brother for "pointless rhetoric" and "not scum hunting"? 

Yeah, that's what I ******* thought.

Again he completely, and I believe intentionally, misunderstands the comment I made about the rhetoric surrounding the value of no lynch being pointless. Accusing me of "chastising everyone" which I guess kind of makes sense if you understand that Ape thinks the game revolves around him and anything said or done by anyone must somehow some way involve him but the truth is I "chastised" one person for not scum hunting. Lizzie. I also poked a couple people to participate more but that's about it. So, as I said, Ape is just flinging sh*t and I'm done engaging with it. I'll point it out when he does it but that's as far as I'll go. If you can't understand that it's ok. Go suck up to daddy Ape, I'm sure he'll fling a special pile of poo just for you.

In other words, "yes you make a valid point, but I'm just going to brush it off, rather than let it undermine my narrative".

For the record, I did share my thoughts on it. I shared enough for any half-wit to follow, and I refrained from exploring it further because like I said, it's better to let that sh*t play out.

You've got to be sh*tting me.

No when I say share your thoughts I mean "I think Smash is NLing because he thinks there's no scum in the game today" not some cryptic bullsh*t.

Here's me "leaving Smash out to dry" and Nolder questioning me on it earlier in the game.

Re-reading that exchange, Nolder looks like scum fishing for more info... and not surprisingly, now he's blowing it off for me. Just un-*******-real.

I don't care which of them we dispatch first. I think both are scum, and that chick Lia is scum too. I was just going back over my "pings" and her post, the one I called "dirtiest post of the game" should NOT be ignored.

Holy sh*t I feel like I'm explaining quantum physics to children or something. Doesn't matter how simply you put sh*t they just give you dumb looks and shrug.

The issue between me and Ape was over. Done with. The thread moved on, the conversation shifted.

No one but apparently Ape gave two sh*ts about who said what in a pissing match about Smash or Crusher.

And in he comes responding to a retarded and incorrect jab at me from you.

Again he completely, and I believe intentionally, misunderstands the comment I made about the rhetoric surrounding the value of no lynch being pointless. Accusing me of "chastising everyone" which I guess kind of makes sense if you understand that Ape thinks the game revolves around him and anything said or done by anyone must somehow some way involve him but the truth is I "chastised" one person for not scum hunting. Lizzie. I also poked a couple people to participate more but that's about it. So, as I said, Ape is just flinging sh*t and I'm done engaging with it. I'll point it out when he does it but that's as far as I'll go. If you can't understand that it's ok. Go suck up to daddy Ape, I'm sure he'll fling a special pile of poo just for you.

You chastised someone earlier in the game for having more rhetoric than content and now you are doing the exact same thing.  That's called hypocrisy no matter how much BIG BAD APE window dressing you put on it.

It does make it less obvious though.  I don;t expect stupid play on JN for the most part.

When someone reveals and the next post from 3 or more people is an unvote I'm sorry, but yes...it is extremely obvious why they unvoted.  

Sorry you find it stupid, unlike JN, and unobvious.

Leaving Smash out to dry?  Are you even reading anymore?

He could have ended the debate on Smash. And for that matter so could you.

But you both didn't say a damn thing and instead opted to "let it play out".

So geniuses tell us, what did you learn that you couldn't have by just telling the rest of us wtf Smash was doing from the getgo?

Meanwhile Smash is 300 yards outside of the sh*t show he created without so much as a peep.

I think the PM talk is low budget and is giving scum info they don't need to see. 

I have many people I could vote for but the list includes:

Smash - lighting a bag of sh*t, putting it in front of our door, ringing the doorbell, and running away

Arsis - Either sloppy town or sacrificial lambing himself to get intel for the scum team - which has seemingly worked

Lia - "hi I'll be back in a bit"..  that was 10 hours ago.

AVM - Focused on getting Leelous approval..  saying Lily was being Lily by hiding then voting her next page

Wombat - Trying to play the role of retarded General

I think it's a mistake that everyone is seemingly vetting the majority of players in hopes the scum team is low in #'s to start.  The people doing it, (ie the ones advocating a no lynch), are also not taking into account what other anti-town roles are out there.  The people looking to buddy up on thread and talking about who they're looking to tag are playing dumb.

amateurs.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (2) - Crush, Ape

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

Smash (1) - Pac

Lily (2) - Leelou, AVM

80 (1) - Hess

Nolder (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Nolder

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

He could have ended the debate on Smash. And for that matter so could you.

But you both didn't say a damn thing and instead opted to "let it play out".

So geniuses tell us, what did you learn that you couldn't have by just telling the rest of us wtf Smash was doing from the getgo?

I learned you and Verbal are likely scum.  #REKT

How many pairs of scum have you connected to each other now? All these scum are all defending each other and being butt buddies.

If you want to connect me and Wombat on the premise that you are a ******* self-contradicting moron, I can live with that.

Again Ape showing that he thinks he IS the entire game.

Archived