Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Relax Amanda Byrnes..  We're not writing a song on acoustic guitar, we're playing teh mafia.  The rest of us prefer cheap liquor while playing.

Speaking of which I'll be partaking of my fireball whiskey in...4 or 5 hours.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of which I'll be partaking of my fireball whiskey in...4 or 5 hours.

Fireball whiskey, eh?  You chasing it with Meister Braus?

Just drink like a man and grab a couple White Russians or a Guiness.

I'll flip town, bro.

That remains to be seen.

No, just gonna be drinking it straight.

Also I don't have the materials to make a white russian not that I'd want to anyway. I don't like coffee.

Or a shot of Jameson or three. 

Unofficial Vote Count:

Verb (2) - Crush, Ape

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Verb

Smash (1) - Pac

Lily (4) - Leelou, AVM, Lizzie, Wombat

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (3) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

That remains to be seen.

No, just gonna be drinking it straight.

Also I don't have the materials to make a white russian not that I'd want to anyway. I don't like coffee.

http://files.tommunch.com/Tunes/Original/I_Drink_Alone.mp3

Meanwhile Smash is 300 yards outside of the sh*t show he created without so much as a peep.

I think the PM talk is low budget and is giving scum info they don't need to see. 

I have many people I could vote for but the list includes:

Smash - lighting a bag of sh*t, putting it in front of our door, ringing the doorbell, and running away

Arsis - Either sloppy town or sacrificial lambing himself to get intel for the scum team - which has seemingly worked

Lia - "hi I'll be back in a bit"..  that was 10 hours ago.

AVM - Focused on getting Leelous approval..  saying Lily was being Lily by hiding then voting her next page

Wombat - Trying to play the role of retarded General

I think it's a mistake that everyone is seemingly vetting the majority of players in hopes the scum team is low in #'s to start.  The people doing it, (ie the ones advocating a no lynch), are also not taking into account what other anti-town roles are out there.  The people looking to buddy up on thread and talking about who they're looking to tag are playing dumb.

amateurs.

You mean this?  This was serious?

Are you trying to convince me of something or just making a statement?

I'm stating an observation that I made while I looked into your suggestion that lily had uncanny timing.

Why do you think her timing this game is strange? Didn't she say earlier that she had to go to the gym?

I believe the gym comment was made by Arsis.

The timing is strange as has been noted, she was brought up and appeared in thread shortly after.

It's possible it's a coincidence and it's possible it's not. Null tell for the moment imo.

I believe the gym comment was made by Arsis.

The timing is strange as has been noted, she was brought up and appeared in thread shortly after.

It's possible it's a coincidence and it's possible it's not. Null tell for the moment imo.

She commented around 8ish est that she had to check out a gym.

She commented around 8ish est that she had to check out a gym.

I'm not sure that it matters much even if she did but would you mind quoting it?

I don't recall her making a comment about going to the gym at all.

Power went out and I lost a post I was making so I took a break and cooled down a bit.

Ape I don't know what to make of you. You're doing things that only scum should be doing such as purposely misunderstanding what I meant when I said it would be pointless to go into the rhetoric of the merits of NL and then you turned it into a buzzword to bandy around. The problem is I've seen you do this as town too. You get hellbent on winning a sh*tshow and you'll say and do anything to make that happen. I have pretty much the same problem, I'll admit it. I'm getting better at identifying when I'm doing it although I still have very little power to stop myself. I don't know if you're sucking me into this argument on purpose because you're scum or just because you want to win it but I'm done, at least for the night. I wont promise not to get sucked back in because those little digs and buzzwords work and will always elicit a response from me. You're excusing this behavior by claiming to be beating the grass but anyone can see it's just turned into a showdown between you and I. I have enough self awareness to realize this and at least try to step away. Do you?

WTF, you idiot. I wake up to more of this? "Purposefully" misunderstanding you? I've wasted most of my energy in this game trying to create clarity around the muddled up sh*t you've been saying. Stop playing victim and take ownership of the fact that you've been central to the arguing because you keep making generalize statements about gameplay and/or summaries of what you think people are doing that do in fact need to be corrected, because they are either wrong, or pushing a narrative.

For instance, you keep saying I'm "purposely misunderstanding" you... that is 100% ******* narrative. I guarantee you after this game, you pull your head out of your ass, come back and read it and you'll see you talking in idiotic circles and me being blunt and to the point, as much as I can when talking to a moron.

At this point, I don't even feel like you are arguing with me for suspicion-based reasons, it seems like you're more arguing out of the principle of things. What? I don't know... it's like you decided this game was the game you were going to have your balls drop and tell me how I should play.

This whole mess is on you, you know my nature - and how I play - you know damn well that if you keep biting my ankles I'm going to kick your face in.

Hey Pac, you gonna take a stance at some point?

He's prancing around the game... waiting for the next center of gravity to establish itself, then he'll shift I bet.

That list of his wasn't the type of FOS list he usually spits out after almost 40 pages of chaos - that which he supposedly thrives in.

Alright, this is pre-commute contribution for me. I'm with clients today.

Is there a deadline? I won't be able to really dig back into the game until I get home. If I can pop online during the day I'll try. No promises, sorry.

Archived