16. Arsis

17. Hess

18. Lia

Gifts may only given on Dia de Donate'

Recruits may only be offered on Dia de Unirse a

72 hour Days / 24 hour Nights

Please consider your options carefully.

:face: 

And now he is the first guy to sign up because he can't wait to suck at mafia! Unbelievable!

Sorry about my activity level. Swamped at work. Was kicking it with my new squeeze last night and I'm entertaining a client tonight.

I'm way behind but will try to make an attempt to catch up and post some thoughts at some point today. But I can't make any promises.

First Ape apologizes for something, now JiF?  This isn't the Mafia I know.  A simple "GFY" would suffice.

Aside from the Ape, since you're unsure of Wombat....who else would be your top 3 and why?

Outside of Ape, I've been more looking to townhunt on D1 than scumhunt.  I'm not all that proficient at D1 scumhunting anyway, so I'd prefer to identify a few solid townies and then work from the rest as the game goes on.  By D2/D3, I can usually be scumhunting pretty well.

So I have Nolder, LK, & Smash as my townies now, with Wombat hovering between barely townie and opportunistic scum for his dirty vote on me.

I initially didn't have Smash as town, but over the course of the day, the intent behind his NL vote is making me doubt my initial read on him so much so that I've flopped to town on him.  Nolder and LK I've already stated I thought were town....I even said 100% on Nolder.

So I guess that wasn't the answer you asked for - I don't have a top 3 scum.  I have Ape, and to a lesser extent, Wombat.  I'm trying to read Wombat's posts as if they came from a townie, and I'm still having a difficult time with it.

Verb (5) - Crush, Ape, Hess, Wombat, AVM

I'd like to know the reasons Crusher, Hess, and AVM have for voting me.  Just curious if it is them sheeping Ape's OMGUS at me.

1 -- Lily isn't getting lynched today

2 -- Of the people in the middle of this mess (you, Ape, Wom, Nol), you give the most information.  You've buddied up with Wombat and been adamant against the Ape.  

2 -- Of the people in the middle of this mess (you, Ape, Wom, Nol), you give the most information.  You've buddied up with Wombat and been adamant against the Ape.  

lolwut

Are you sure about that?  This seems like an easy answer from you.  Especially considering the next sentence there, I'm surprised you're not thinking Nolder would be the one to provide more "information" today.  Really surprised.

Outside of Ape, I've been more looking to townhunt on D1 than scumhunt.  I'm not all that proficient at D1 scumhunting anyway, so I'd prefer to identify a few solid townies and then work from the rest as the game goes on.  By D2/D3, I can usually be scumhunting pretty well.

So I have Nolder, LK, & Smash as my townies now, with Wombat hovering between barely townie and opportunistic scum for his dirty vote on me.

I initially didn't have Smash as town, but over the course of the day, the intent behind his NL vote is making me doubt my initial read on him so much so that I've flopped to town on him.  Nolder and LK I've already stated I thought were town....I even said 100% on Nolder.

So I guess that wasn't the answer you asked for - I don't have a top 3 scum.  I have Ape, and to a lesser extent, Wombat.  I'm trying to read Wombat's posts as if they came from a townie, and I'm still having a difficult time with it.

I'm torn between you and Wombat.  Wom FOS'ing practically the entire game along with his smart-ass approach has me leaning more pushy town, but I'm torn.

Are you sure about that?  This seems like an easy answer from you.  Especially considering the next sentence there, I'm surprised you're not thinking Nolder would be the one to provide more "information" today.  Really surprised.

I've never seen Nol act this derp and refuse to shut up as scum

I'm torn between you and Wombat.  Wom FOS'ing practically the entire game along with his smart-ass approach has me leaning more pushy town, but I'm torn.

I find Wombat is more of a smart-ass when he's scum.

Well right on cue today you're now going at him and he at you -- doesn't take away from what happened the first 36 hours or so in this game.

Whoa, whoa - back up.  Please find a single post....ONE.....that supports me "buddying" Wombat, or even posting with him in a jokey manner.  I'll wait.

You probably should have checked this before posting it.

Fixed Unofficial Vote Count

Verb (5) - Crush, Ape, Hess, Wombat, AVM

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (6) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM

Pac (2) - 80, Leelou

JiF (1) - Lizzie

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 25 hours

I find Wombat is more of a smart-ass when he's scum.

Whoa, whoa - back up.  Please find a single post....ONE.....that supports me "buddying" Wombat, or even posting with him in a jokey manner.  I'll wait.

You probably should have checked this before posting it.

Sigh...ok.

unvote vote Wom

With as many votes as Wombat has, this is in no way a bus vote.  One of you is scum, I'm sure of it.

I'm still waiting to hear how I buddied him.  Is this your way of setting up tomorrow's mislynch?  Damn, am I wrong on Wombat?

Sigh.  Through 2:30PM EST yesterday you two were at each others throats still....it's not the way I remember it.

I remember you two high fiving each other over catching the Ape.  The Ape talks about the two of you against him some time last night and I remember agreeing with him.  Looking over it right now, I don't really see anything through that point.

With as many votes as Wombat has, this is in no way a bus vote.  One of you is scum, I'm sure of it.

I'm still waiting to hear how I buddied him.  Is this your way of setting up tomorrow's mislynch?  Damn, am I wrong on Wombat?

This is terrible, btw.

So, basically, my "buddying up" is the anti-Ape case.

Point taken, I was wrong.

Aaaaaaand here comes the AVM train

Not necessarily.  Townies can be wrong, too.  You just seemed opportunistic to vote me and then jump to Wombat.  Using reasoning that doesn't exist, especially considering Wombat and I have been lightly at each other all gameday, was really suspicious.  You've retracted that, but the damage is done.

I don't like how the Ape and Verbal, and then the Ape and Nolder, have dominated two RL days here. It's not good for Town to have this go in circles when there is confirmed mafia in game.

Reads:

Verbal; Null. On the fence with him, due to the spat between him and Ape that is going into a line for line dissection of each. I don't like how Verbal has called Nolder 100% Town. I don't see why that deserved the full endorsement this early into the game. 

Ape: Same null read.

Nolder: I think he is Town, has been the least pushy for any sort of agenda. 

Wombat: I don't like how he came into me early calling me 100% town. I don't like how he forced himself into the Ape/Verb spat. I don't like the over-effort into showing that he is Town. I am leaning scum.

Pac: town lean, not super aggressive but his posts have been quality.

Lee: scum lean. Leaving the Lily train and jumping on the Pac train without explanation, not a huge fan of that.

AVM: Town read...has been contributing

Lia: null. babe in the woods is not a play I like but would like to see more before giving a read

Crusher: null. Posting on and off, contributing enough 

Lily: null to scummy...RL issues and just enough to be involved, but that list was odd.

Arsis: Town. reveal was fair 

SMC: Town. not saying a lot, but putting in value when he does. 

This is terrible, btw.

Ironic considering the terrible few posts you tossed out and then had to retract.  Mmmhmm, tell me more.

Also, it makes sense.  If you are scum, you aren't bussing Wombat like that to push him ahead of me (the very potential lynch for today), so that means if you are scum.....Wombat isn't.

It is actually pretty reasonable logic if you'd care to think about it like that.

Archived