Duke getting a 1 really pi$$es me off!!!

Why the hell does Duke deserve a #1? Because they won the ACC? Big sh*t. Bet you if Wake had Chris Paul they would have won that tourny and Wake deserves a #1 more then FLUKE. Can't wait to see Duke go down in the Sweet 16.

I think the committee looked at Wake's loss to NC State Friday night, paired with the idea that Duke won the acc tournament. I know this may not come as any consolation to Wake fans, but that is more than likely the scenario.

You know Steve...F*CK UNC!!! :wink:

Look, the Chris Paul/Julius Hodge thing that went down last Sunday made a big impact. As a result of that game, Chris Paul is suspended by coach Prosser for one game. Then as a result, Wake loses to NC State in the acc tournament.

Skip to today, where Duke wins their 3rd consecutive game since Friday, and there they are...ACC Champs.

Obviously the committe thought that was enough to award them the #1 seed Wake was going to get.

Look, the Chris Paul/Julius Hodge thing that went down last Sunday made a big impact. As a result of that game, Chris Paul is suspended by coach Prosser for one game. Then as a result, Wake loses to NC State in the acc tournament.

Skip to today, where Duke wins their 3rd consecutive game since Friday, and there they are...ACC Champs.

Obviously the committe thought that was enough to award them the #1 seed Wake was going to get.

Hey Steve, who won that Wake-UNC game earlier this season? I seem to have forgotten man.

Archived