***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

Crush (4): Arsis, Smash, Pac, JC

Darthe (1): Leelou

Wom (1): Darthe

Leelou (2): Wom, Crush

Sharrow (1): AVM

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Lets examine my train.

Arsis-  Shot a townie day 1 on a hunch.  Ready to kill townie number two.  Should stick to weight lifting and casual sex.

Smash- still butt hurt I didnt like his reveal, was excited to lynch Lilly a townie (boom), ready to kill another townie.  Should stick to printing money and using scotch tape to take dog hair off his trousers.

Pac- A dick, was positive Lilly was scum, she was town, ready to kill another townie, should leave LF and join the circus.

JC-  A dick, was shopping online for panty liners when lilly was lynched, jealous he hasnt killed a townie yet, Should spend more time playing mafia.  He use to be good at it

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been running around the past 3 hours to lawyer's office and back, trying to send docs to a few people, we are trying to close on a home this week and the insanity of sending paperwork to multiple cities, trying to have people get it notarized, and then drop in an overnight fedex back to attorney, while they are on route to airport tomorrow, is effin insane. and then little gramatical issues on the document which need to be fixed, i wanna pull my hair out.

But a huge fan of that home electronics reco above...you can bet I'll be looking into...and maybe ask Pac to come install it for a pitcher of iced tea

Lets examine my train.

Arsis- Shot a townie day 1 on a hunch. Ready to kill townie number two. Should stick to weight lifting and casual sex.

Smash- still butt hurt I didnt like his reveal, was excited to lynch Lilly a townie (boom), ready to kill another townie. Should stick to printing money and using scotch tape to take dog hair off his trousers.

Pac- A dick, was positive Lilly was scum, she was town, ready to kill another townie, should leave LF and join the circus.

JC- A dick, was shopping online for panty liners when lilly was lynched, jealous he hasnt killed a townie yet, Should spend more time playing mafia. He use to be good at it

Who told you about the casual sex thing? Are you stalking me?

I have been running around the past 3 hours to lawyer's office and back, trying to send docs to a few people, we are trying to close on a home this week and the insanity of sending paperwork to multiple cities, trying to have people get it notarized, and then drop in an overnight fedex back to attorney, while they are on route to airport tomorrow, is effin insane. and then little gramatical issues on the document which need to be fixed, i wanna pull my hair out.

But a huge fan of that home electronics reco above...you can bet I'll be looking into...and maybe ask Pac to come install it for a pitcher of iced tea

Good luck Lizzie.  you will be missed.

Fine dude.,

Im a condom, as long as Im in the game, Pac, Verb, Darthe and JC cant shoot anyone, I got them covered.

Crush,

What I like about you is the is zero quit   i dont recall the game but recall it was in the middle game.  You stepped on your dick or something  You fought till the end.

one of the few limes i felt sorry f

or scum...

Good luck Lizzie.  you will be missed.

Missed, why? Because I'm starting a family and moving out to the burbs? Isn't that when my online usage should actually pick up tremendously? Plus like I said I'm having Pac come down and install my home system so I'll be around

Crush,

What I like about you is the is zero quit   i dont recall the game but recall it was in the middle game.  You stepped on your dick or something  You fought till the end.

one of the few limes i felt sorry f

or scum...

Oh yeah,  It was SMC's horrific The Thing game with unlimited conversions.  i started out the only scum with Sharrow and he didnt start posting till day 3.  Pac caught me and I lost my mind trying to get out of it.  Was so awesome.

Funny thing is Im not scum this game.  just bored out of my mind and figure I better make this thread fun before you misguided diots lynch me and the game becomes more boring than orgy hosted by J80;. 

Missed, why? Because I'm starting a family and moving out to the burbs? Isn't that when my online usage should actually pick up tremendously? Plus like I said I'm having Pac come down and install my home system so I'll be around

I meant miss you from this game.  I miss you already.  These guys are boring dicks.  i wish you would move into my neighborhood so we can hang out.  be awesome. 

Oh yeah,  It was SMC's horrific The Thing game with unlimited conversions.  i started out the only scum with Sharrow and he didnt start posting till day 3.  Pac caught me and I lost my mind trying to get out of it.  Was so awesome.

Funny thing is Im not scum this game.  just bored out of my mind and figure I better make this thread fun before you misguided diots lynch me and the game becomes more boring than orgy hosted by J80;. 

aka cuddle parties...a guy i knew used to go to them...i think he probably knew 80

see look you have Pac Leelou and 80 right there...and that's def Arsis on the end

10_27_cuddleparty2.jpg

uhhh, a guy in Chinatown got his nuts stuck in a PVC pipe?

Yeah, I got the third grade current events summary. I wanted to know if there was more to the story. Did he try to **** the pvc pipe and just went a bit too far? Was it a dare? Did he think they would fit and just misjudged?

Yeah, I got the third grade current events summary. I wanted to know if there was more to the story. Did he try to **** the pvc pipe and just went a bit too far? Was it a dare? Did he think they would fit and just misjudged?

Not sure.  If Darthe ever comes back to play we can ask him. 

OMG.  Seriously I live in a county that has like top three best schools in the country.  Expensive as hell but nice place to live. 

That's great. I am moving to a town in NJ which is where governor Christie lives. In your honor I will try and eat fattening foods with him instead.

Sounds great. is there a nearby Dennys or Waffle House I could pump some reps at after you go inside the gym?

Uhh. Never heard of those places. Are those the fake pancake with fake syrup and fake bacon places?

Archived