Cool vid on Mo and Sheldon

GREENBEAN

This was a really cool clip of the relationship developing between Sheldon and Mo.  Makes me wanna cry a little bit.

Sorry about having to post the link. I kinda suck at stuff. 

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/Richardson_Wilkerson_Reaching_for_Greatness_/ec9179e5-927d-40f0-a3ec-a6007a79ebcd

Mo Wilkerson is a grown ass man.  No nonsense, no drama.  Go to work, then go to work after work.  then relax and think about work.  Thats how grownups act, grow and surpass the mutts who lean back with a joint and let talent do the rest.  So few are willing to push beyond being merely talented and fight like hell to hone their craft.  that's what pro bowlers and hall of famers are made of.  I don't know about the HOF, but Mo is a guy I'll root for every damned snap.  I wasn't born with his talent or physical tools, most aren't, but I like to think I work my ass off to be successful.  Because of that, I can relate to Wilkerson, and even more, I appreciate him.  That hasn't happened since Wayne Chrebet, Curtis Martin or Joe Klecko.  It's nice to see someone in that mold, working for his paycheck while we all slog through our days and do the same.  Seeing Mo do his thing, I kinda hate Rex a little more for making Santonio ******* Holmes a team captain.  

Archived