JN crew mafia

Leelou

Interesting:

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider. Alternatively, if the Hider's target gets killed overNight, the Hider will die too.

Most notably, if the Hider tries to hide behind a player who is not Town-aligned, the Hider will passively die and nothing can prevent it. In that way, Hider is similar to a Cop.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know what a hider is...

Vote Rand

I have to say JIF I don't like Rand either but are you  in self preservation mode ? Rands been after you hot and heavy

I have never seen a Hider role either apparently he didn't hide too well I guess the scene will shed some light

I have to say JIF I don't like Rand either but are you  in self preservation mode ? Rands been after you hot and heavy

I have never seen a Hider role either apparently he didn't hide too well I guess the scene will shed some light

How am I in self preservation mode?  I havent had a single vote on me the entire game.  lmfao

Interesting:

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider. Alternatively, if the Hider's target gets killed overNight, the Hider will die too.

Most notably, if the Hider tries to hide behind a player who is not Town-aligned, the Hider will passively die and nothing can prevent it. In that way, Hider is similar to a Cop.

So In this case LK must have hid behind a scum player ?

Rand is scum, confident in that.

We're going to have to hear from Jorge, Hali and JC to have a chance after we kill Rand.

Your pretty sure of yourself here could you give a little more reasoning

Once again I have no problem voting Rand I felt he was a little too outgoing early on and new players here rarely are .

I'll vote Rand and see what his reveal brings

Vote Rand

I've never heard of hider. Occam's razor suggests he hid behind scum? Or just a regular nk? Role crazy means multiple vigs? Anyone want to admit to shooting poor lizzie?

I want to see more from other people here but I'm leaning heavily toward Rand being scum.

Your pretty sure of yourself here could you give a little more reasoning

Once again I have no problem voting Rand I felt he was a little too outgoing early on and new players here rarely are .

I'll vote Rand and see what his reveal brings

Vote Rand

Did you not pay any attention yesterday when you were stomping your feet and puffing your chest out demanding we lynch a townie?  I made my case yesterday, nothing has changed.

Did you not pay any attention yesterday when you were stomping your feet and puffing your chest out demanding we lynch a townie?  I made my case yesterday, nothing has changed.

Im not sure why you keep saying I was puffig my chest and demanding .... I never demanded anything so stop being an ass I pointed out the facts and the votes went on

because the idea is stupid and scummy ....it would be detrimental in a small game giving scum the upper hand. Scum can easily make up some stupid ass roles in a "crazy role" game and you and your idiot batdouche skills are going to figure it all out ?

The correct play from the beginning is to lynch 80. Stop the fu@king nonsense and trying to be a freakin hero and play the game right for christs sake.

You are the one pinging but not getting any heat because the players in this can see past Idiot and would rather not have 80 shooting away at night. what makes you of all people think 80 will shoot who we said to shoot is hilarious . Why all of a sudden are you so trusting in 80 ? And when we use your idiot mass reveal whats to stop him from killing a power role if he's scum ? He is after all agreeing with your ass hat plan.

LK the correct move here is to lynch 80 we can deal with JIF tomorrow. he could be scum. he could be an Idiot. Im leaning Idiot so lets not try and get another case going with Leelou threatening deadlines. A random lynch would be a complete disaster and incorrect lynch other than 80 would also be a disaster . I have laid out the math and the odds are we can easily lose 3 possibly 4 townies

If we lynch other than 80 today he knocks off Arsis BPV making Arsis vulnerable when he can absorb a scum shot and avoid a NK.

All the scenarios concerning 80 are terribly bad for town and honestly I don't trust him to go along with anything suggested .

Dude you in a different game with only 10 people the dynamics are drastically different. This game is set up to go quick especially if we let 80 go into the night and lynch town today

Funny.... I stated I don't like Rand's play either but if by chance we are wrong then what ? at least 3 townies are dead in a 10 person game

Golly Gee really .... I've laid out numerous bad situations involving 80

I can understand the logic JIF's idea is not particularly a good one in a small game like this .... No one agreed with it but 80 .... So why wouldn't scum try to push a bad Idea ?

Now that Crusher has voted 80 PLEASE let 80 Hammer Himself .... Just to be on the safe side.

Honestly 80 if you did get that role its a good thing your on board with lynching yourself rather than possibly taking out another townie and yourself before scum even shoots

people die at night JIF I just don't want to add to the tally. There is always some luck involved with everything in this game

Hey guys, Smash wasnt adamant and pushing 80's lynch extremely hard yesterday because he said so, ok?

Interesting:

He might have, and scum shot at a vest or something and he hid behind you and he died, since he was all up your ass yesterday.

Yeah so if LK was furious with me thinking I was scum I would be a great person to hide behind insuring his death.

Only an Idiot like you could come up with something like this.

Hey guys, Smash wasnt adamant and pushing 80's lynch extremely hard yesterday because he said so, ok?

Well then you might as well FOS the other 5 people who voted him. It was your stupid ass that derailed my No Lynch Idea which would have given you the luxury of picking 80's target. 

I felt the only 2 pro town options were No Lynch with a vote who 80 shot at night

OR

Lynch 80 to prevent multiple townies dying

Yeah so if LK was furious with me thinking I was scum I would be a great person to hide behind insuring his death.

Only an Idiot like you could come up with something like this.

Good point.  Or maybe he was hoping the cop targeted you and he got results on both or something, idk, funky role and I was spit balling.

Well then you might as well FOS the other 5 people who voted him. It was your stupid ass that derailed my No Lynch Idea which would have given you the luxury of picking 80's target. 

I felt the only 2 pro town options were No Lynch with a vote who 80 shot at night

OR

You were about as convicted around that No Lynch as Crusher is about dieting.

You said numerous times, the only and correct move was lynching a townie in 80.  Its cool.  You werent pushing for it though because you said so despite the multiple posts I qouted of you pushing for it.

OR

LOL - now you wanted 80 going into the night with No Lynch and risking all these other players. lmfao.  My man.  You're amazing.

The evening was long, but not quiet. Doors were opening and shutting all night, and come morning someone was dead. When you inspected him, you didn't find any wounds that killed him.

Lizzie, hider, is dead.

It is now day, with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Boom.

He should have announced/claimed.

You were about as convicted around that No Lynch as Crusher is about dieting.

You said numerous times, the only and correct move was lynching a townie in 80.  Its cool.  You werent pushing for it though because you said so despite the multiple posts I qouted of you pushing for it.

JIF you know damn well in games where I feel no lynch is a good Idea I always get shot down some think its a bad Idea cause they don't get their precious info which usually turns out wrong anyhow. I figured this would have been a real good game for no lynch but once again it got zero traction and I was not going to waste hours on something I know most of you hate to do. In that case I felt the only correct move was to lynch 80.

Also just to provide a little info YOU NEVER trust 80 EVER now all of a sudden in a small game you had no issue with him taking a gun into the night ? Sorry but that made no sense to me since the last time he revealed a DOC you voted him while he was un-countered.

The evening was long, but not quiet. Doors were opening and shutting all night, and come morning someone was dead. When you inspected him, you didn't find any wounds that killed him. 

Lizzie, hider, is dead.

It is now day, with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

So Lizzy was hiding behind scum and scum must have shot at a vest/protected role.

JIF you know damn well in games where I feel no lynch is a good Idea I always get shot down some think its a bad Idea cause they don't get their precious info which usually turns out wrong anyhow. I figured this would have been a real good game for no lynch but once again it got zero traction and I was not going to waste hours on something I know most of you hate to do. In that case I felt the only correct move was to lynch 80.

Also just to provide a little info YOU NEVER trust 80 EVER now all of a sudden in a small game you had no issue with him taking a gun into the night ? Sorry but that made no sense to me since the last time he revealed a DOC you voted him while he was un-countered.

He revealed Vig, dude.  Come'on.  It was ******* blatant he was telling the truth.

Are you scum?

He revealed Vig, dude.  Come'on.  It was ******* blatant he was telling the truth.

Are you scum?

He reveled DOC dude ad was un-countered what in the hell was any different about the 2 games stop using hind sight to make your argument. Im done talking about it lets focus on the game moving forward.

Archived