JN crew mafia

Leelou

Is he?  I think lizzy is scum.  He is playing very conservative and I think his scum team is reeling him in. 

I do trust the Batman though.

unvote vote Rand

See...thats true love right there.  Moments before I hit send...my muffin top is all ready to watch Batman dominate.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80 and jif have me convinced I'm an idiot so I legit googled it because my pm gives no explanations. I can't find one place that says their right.

About simultaneous actions?

We can probably get that mod confirmed but thats how we've always played.

@ MOD - can you answer that?

So me bringing it up gives you a town read on me, but 80 who's already revealed gets a FOS for helping to push the idea along?

Yeahhhhh, ping.  Like really big ping right here.

because the idea is stupid and scummy ....it would be detrimental in a small game giving scum the upper hand. Scum can easily make up some stupid ass roles in a "crazy role" game and you and your idiot batdouche skills are going to figure it all out ?

The correct play from the beginning is to lynch 80. Stop the fu@king nonsense and trying to be a freakin hero and play the game right for christs sake.

You are the one pinging but not getting any heat because the players in this can see past Idiot and would rather not have 80 shooting away at night. what makes you of all people think 80 will shoot who we said to shoot is hilarious . Why all of a sudden are you so trusting in 80 ? And when we use your idiot mass reveal whats to stop him from killing a power role if he's scum ? He is after all agreeing with your ass hat plan.

Is he? I think lizzy is scum. He is playing very conservative and I think his scum team is reeling him in.

I do trust the Batman though.

unvote vote Rand

Are you bussing Rand with your surfer toy?

You're clearly not reading the thread at all. That much is obvious

because the idea is stupid and scummy ....it would be detrimental in a small game giving scum the upper hand. Scum can easily make up some stupid ass roles in a "crazy role" game and you and your idiot batdouche skills are going to figure it all out ?

The correct play from the beginning is to lynch 80. Stop the fu@king nonsense and trying to be a freakin hero and play the game right for christs sake.

You are the one pinging but not getting any heat because the players in this can see past Idiot and would rather not have 80 shooting away at night. what makes you of all people think 80 will shoot who we said to shoot is hilarious . Why all of a sudden are you so trusting in 80 ? And when we use your idiot mass reveal whats to stop him from killing a power role if he's scum ? He is after all agreeing with your ass hat plan.

The idea is not scummy.  The idea is brilliant.  Besides your wrong opinion of that, Rand said bringing up the idea made me look town, so like usual, you're missing the point.  I look town but 80 looks scummy for nudging it?  Meanwhile, he's believing 80's claim and creating game logic around his reveal. 

You just finished a game where you were exposed Cop from D1 and lived to the end...but now thats not possible?

Yeah.

Are you bussing Rand with your surfer toy?

You're clearly not reading the thread at all. That much is obvious

Yes. We are bussing our team mate who had no votes just to throw you guys off.  #supergambit

I have read this entire thread.  I have noticed you are trying to not draw too much attention to yourself.  I miss the old you.  I do. 

More arguing with JC here....

Never gives JC an answer here, again.

His most significant contribution. Still being lazy.

Doesn't lay a vote or offer more input, just jokes around with JiF.

Don't like the big fella's play.

Unvote vote Crusher

That's a good post. He's not just procrastinating, he's not reading either. I think Teh Fat and Teh Gay are possibly starting to bus Rand here

LK the correct move here is to lynch 80 we can deal with JIF tomorrow. he could be scum. he could be an Idiot. Im leaning Idiot so lets not try and get another case going with Leelou threatening deadlines. A random lynch would be a complete disaster and incorrect lynch other than 80 would also be a disaster . I have laid out the math and the odds are we can easily lose 3 possibly 4 townies

If we lynch other than 80 today he knocks off Arsis BPV making Arsis vulnerable when he can absorb a scum shot and avoid a NK.

All the scenarios concerning 80 are terribly bad for town and honestly I don't trust him to go along with anything suggested .

The idea is not scummy.  The idea is brilliant.  Besides your wrong opinion of that, Rand said bringing up the idea made me look town, so like usual, you're missing the point.  I look town but 80 looks scummy for nudging it?  Meanwhile, he's believing 80's claim and creating game logic around his reveal. 

You just finished a game where you were exposed Cop from D1 and lived to the end...but now thats not possible?

Yeah.

Dude you in a different game with only 10 people the dynamics are drastically different. This game is set up to go quick especially if we let 80 go into the night and lynch town today

LK the correct move here is to lynch 80 we can deal with JIF tomorrow. he could be scum. he could be an Idiot. Im leaning Idiot so lets not try and get another case going with Leelou threatening deadlines. A random lynch would be a complete disaster and incorrect lynch other than 80 would also be a disaster . I have laid out the math and the odds are we can easily lose 3 possibly 4 townies

If we lynch other than 80 today he knocks off Arsis BPV making Arsis vulnerable when he can absorb a scum shot and avoid a NK.

All the scenarios concerning 80 are terribly bad for town and honestly I don't trust him to go along with anything suggested .

This is not a cut and dry situation.  lol

And just because you think its right, doesnt mean its right.  There is no cut and dry move right now.

I personally like my approach of killing scum in Rand but whatevs. 

Funny.... I stated I don't like Rand's play either but if by chance we are wrong then what ? at least 3 townies are dead in a 10 person game

Rand did show his ass a little to be honest.  He called JiF town for his brilliance and then called 80 out for nudging it.  80 I believe had a little pressure on him. 

LK is playing very reserved. 

Dude you in a different game with only 10 people the dynamics are drastically different. This game is set up to go quick especially if we let 80 go into the night and lynch town today

Last two times I did not listen to Smash the town has paid the price.  OK fine. Let's kill 80.

unvote vote 80

Yes. We are bussing our team mate who had no votes just to throw you guys off. #supergambit

I have read this entire thread. I have noticed you are trying to not draw too much attention to yourself. I miss the old you. I do.

Rand has been a hot mess so if I were scum I'd definitely want to distance, not to mention you can't connect me with Rand after we've been diametrically opposed all game. 80 is starting to look a lot more legit as the vig, he's been just as opposed to Rand even if Rand is trying his hardest to follow 80 like a puppy.

So you missed the part then where I was upstate all weekend and then studying but i started posting last night? Your skimming and voting pings a lot.

unvote vote Crusher

I'd prefer killing scum in Rand and us all celebrating my Batmanness.

Archived