JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K complied all the quotes I think are related to Arsis v. Hallia mega CC smashdown.  It looks like one of those WoTs that no one reads, but its not that bad, I promise.

I've never heard of hider. Occam's razor suggests he hid behind scum? Or just a regular nk? Role crazy means multiple vigs? Anyone want to admit to shooting poor lizzie?

I want to see more from other people here but I'm leaning heavily toward Rand being scum.

+1 for Arsis.  Suggest multiple kills like he knows that he protected someone else and they might have been saved.  Only drawback is if he is mafia, and mafia killed someone else, in which same knowledge would apply, so -.5

Arsis: .5

Hallia: 0

Jif is likely town if Lizzie was the only death from dying due to hiding behind scum

+1 for Hallia for already softing doc early.  However, once again, if she is mafia that tried to kill JiF, same thing applies.  So, -.5.  However, more - minus points for not commenting on other things in the game. So, -1.

Arsis: .5

Hallia: -.5

I agree that jif is town. Explain your reasoning for me please. I'm not sure how that vets jif?

+1 If Arsis is a doc, he would want confirm that Hally is a doc before he cced and revealed his previous claim was wrong.  If he was mafia however, he wouldn't draw attention to the soft and just try to kill Hally the next night.

Arsis: 1.5

Hally: -.5

And how did you come to this conclusion?  And of all the things going on in the game, this is what you comment on?

No opinion on the guy at L-2 who claimed tumbleweed?  No opinion of Smash being a blockhead?  No suspicions?  Just some conclusion that doesnt really make any sense how you go to?

This is just to confirm what I said above about hally.

Because I protected you last night, jiffers

K, +2 for Hally for being the first to hard claim, with a slight funny tone so not completely serious, and making good on her soft.

Arsis: 1.5

Hally: 1.5

On phone
I believe rand's claim
1. We've seen this role before. Hess had it couple of years ago in a Nolder or Jack game.
2. Doubt Rand is that clever to research it and then claim. Maybe but I'm doubtful.

K this is a side note but I found it and wanted to comment.  FMPOV, JC is town, since mafia had no reason to bring this up and could place a vote on the supposedly scummy Rand with a BS-sounding role.  K back to the showdown.

I'm pretty sure she's claiming doc here. I'm surprised tumbleweed is a thing. Does it do anything.

+.5 for making sure she's doc, but you don't get the full 1, because it isn't a question, which makes me wonder why you haven't already cced.  I get that you didn't want to reveal, but if a doc claims and you are another doc,you should be willing to claim if it can take down a scumster.

Arsis: 2.0

Hally: 1.5 

^ Correct Arsis ^^

+.5 for clear confirmation, no hesitation,no scummy "Why, are you ccing?" Or anything like that.   Straight and to the point. Still style can be copied,which is why this is only getting a half point.

Arsis: 2.0

Hally: 2.0

You know how I know you're lying?

+1 for this post, because it looks like he was waiting to say that, which meant he had paid attention to it, and was ready to cc.

Arsis: 3.0

There was no nk. Fact
I visited jif. Fact
Jif is alive. Fact

That's all anyone needs to know right now.

There is only one conclusion to be made. It's quite simple. I claimed bpv so I didn't have to self protect and it worked.

-.5 but possibly way more later.  How do you know there was no NK?  Could that be a possible slip?

Arsis: 2.5

He was going hard after Rand last night and I had a pretty strong scum read on Rand. I figured that jif would be his target if he were scum to get him off his ass. That or someone would go after jif to keep heat ona Rand. If jif gets shot last night rand isnt around long enough to claim tumbleweed.

+1 for this post,and the next for solid reasons.  I don't think Hally has given solid reasons like this, and it makes sense. The only downward is that mafia could have thought this, and could have tried to shoot JiF.  However, since he had a hard-on for me, I don't think they would do that.

FINAL COUNT:

Arsis: 3.5

Now this may be a little bit off since Arsis has just posted more in general, giving him more opportunities to towntell, but after a reread, this is what I have.

To make it less confusing for JiF, since he may not get decimals :tongue: , I'll multiply it by two.

Arsis: 7.0

Hally: 4.0

So for now, for information and for logical reasons,

unvote vote Hally

Rand that was a very well thought out post I want to point out one flaw. When Hallia said "^ Correct Arsis ^^" in response to Arsis asking if she was claiming Doc  you claimed she didn't say why are you ccing .... Arsis had not counter claimed at that stage from my going back to read he cc'ed afterward so when Hallia answered Arsis and said Correct Arsis claiming she was actually the doc she had no idea CC was coming

Rand that was a very well thought out post I want to point out one flaw. When Hallia said "^ Correct Arsis ^^" in response to Arsis asking if she was claiming Doc  you claimed she didn't say why are you ccing .... Arsis had not counter claimed at that stage from my going back to read he cc'ed afterward so when Hallia answered Arsis and said Correct Arsis claiming she was actually the doc she had no idea CC was coming

OK thanks, sorry I was reading Arsis's new posts since he was posting while I was typing up mine, so I got confused in the order.  I guess that's even less points for Hally then.

He posted as if it was unlimited. Like invincable.

Agreed. Just retread d1 and comes across even worse.

I re -read day one it didn't bother me much ... I just don't want to make a poor choice here .... Rand seems most scummy .... Can't say Im 100 % sure on the Arsis Hally argument

OK, when I hear BP I think of it as bulletproof too, just saying.

Dude, Crusher, you have a hard on for me too.  How was that post scummy, I'm the only one with legitimate comparisons between both of them besides one-liners and one is bad and the other is not.

Go retread from the point he claimed a vest. He came across as sowing wifom more than anything else. Doesn't jive with his now Doc claim.

It's how I play the game. You have to walk a fine line between not getting lynched and giving scum too much info. Why would I out myself as doc day 1 when I can get heat off my back and confuse scum by claiming a similar power? Someone takes a shot at me and I self protect and there's no issue. Which I would have done if 80 lived. Btw and jif would have been dead. You guys know I'm quiet as scum. I'm not 89 with his fake claims every game. I could have just laid low and let rand derp away all the attention.

I took a gamble and it worked.

It bothers me the guy every one protected is gone and not saying a word

The only thing I know for a fact here is that Arsis Visited JIF

Hallia is claiming she caught scum when In fact I was the one who saw Arsis visit JIF . So tell me Hallia did you catch scum or was that a slip because you already know who scum is ?

Unvote Arsis

I have to hear from JIF and more from hallia before I make up my mind that and I feel the biggest scum at this stage is Rand.

Archived