JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I really need to explain it but Arsis was my best read prior to the reveals on D1.  I wanted 80 to vet his role because I doubted it.  He pulled the amateur caught scum I'm invincible reveal which is almost 99% always a fake scum reveal but Smash insisted we kill 80.  That said, the timing of his reveal makes sense and it was smart to hold those results until Hali revealed she was the Doc.  Arsis has claimed 3 times this game, standard scum tells all across the board this game.

- Batman

Not that I really need to explain it but Arsis was my best read prior to the reveals on D1. I wanted 80 to vet his role because I doubted it. He pulled the amateur caught scum I'm invincible reveal which is almost 99% always a fake scum reveal but Smash insisted we kill 80. That said, the timing of his reveal makes sense and it was smart to hold those results until Hali revealed she was the Doc. Arsis has claimed 3 times this game, standard scum tells all across the board this game.

- Batman

I've claimed twice and the first time looked bad because you guys do things differently on here.

I was down with having 80 shoot me once you explained that two shots wouldn't kill me. I thought it would. I'm telling you guys that I made a gamble to manipulate scum and it worked. Jif would have been dead if not for me. Hallia knew they took a shot at jif because she is scum and trying to get the doc lynched.

I've claimed twice and the first time looked bad because you guys do things differently on here.

I was down with having 80 shoot me once you explained that two shots wouldn't kill me. I thought it would. I'm telling you guys that I made a gamble to manipulate scum and it worked. Jif would have been dead if not for me. Hallia knew they took a shot at jif because she is scum and trying to get the doc lynched.

We do things differently?  Didnt you learn to play here?  lulza

You started invincible, then you were a 1 time BPV and now you're the real Doc.

We do things differently? Didnt you learn to play here? lulza

You started invincible, then you were a 1 time BPV and now you're the real Doc.

I never claimed invincible not mt fault you guys don't speak proper English. Bulletproof is never an invincible role. Except apparently on this site.

Which even isn't a stretch I was bulletproof if I self protected. Which I didn't want to do.

Dafuq? Are you for real here or are you trolling?

For reals. Look.

Hai Guyz. So I'm an invincible, bullet proof, doctor who can't be lynched! Here, I'll prove it!

Arisis, lived through the day.

It is night, you have until 9 am tomorrow to get in all your actions.

unvote vote Arsis

I can't be lynched until you kill my other two teammates.

That's my real role. Surprise gay boys.

Found something.  Arsis isn't as stupid as he looks guys.  I'm going to guess something here.

With a role like Arsis, unless both other mafia are vanilla mafia which is not likely in a role crazy game, then I don't think there are three mafia.  So follow my logic here.

Arsis is lying about having two other teammates, because he's trying to scare us.  He probably only has one teammate, hence the role that Arsis has to protect the mafia team from being lynched too fast.  (Probably one of the limits Leelou put to make sure the game didn't end too fast.)

The second thing Arsis was trying to do, is that if we continued to try and find the second teammate, we would never lynch Arsis because we would have thought it would be futile, and Arsis would keep on living until he finally won.

With this information, I can almost certainly believe that there are 2 mafia, obviously 1 of them is Arsis, and once we find the last mafia, we'll all speedlynch Arsis.

Kind of sad now that our compulsive vig is dead, he could have just shot Arsis every single night if he had wanted to.

Found something. Arsis isn't as stupid as he looks guys. I'm going to guess something here.

With a role like Arsis, unless both other mafia are vanilla mafia which is not likely in a role crazy game, then I don't think there are three mafia. So follow my logic here.

Arsis is lying about having two other teammates, because he's trying to scare us. He probably only has one teammate, hence the role that Arsis has to protect the mafia team from being lynched too fast. (Probably one of the limits Leelou put to make sure the game didn't end too fast.)

The second thing Arsis was trying to do, is that if we continued to try and find the second teammate, we would never lynch Arsis because we would have thought it would be futile, and Arsis would keep on living until he finally won.

With this information, I can almost certainly believe that there are 2 mafia, obviously 1 of them is Arsis, and once we find the last mafia, we'll all speedlynch Arsis.

Kind of sad now that our compulsive vig is dead, he could have just shot Arsis every single night if he had wanted to.

You make it too easy. At least try to put up some effort. ::yawn:: I've controlled this whole game. The truth is that I have two teammates. One role is gf that appears as town the the other role is strongshot. The best part about is telling the truth is the best move for me and you guys can't do anything about it.

K why don't you humor me. is he a 1 time strongshot or always?

I don't know. Jetnation apparently does this differently from everywhere else. It says 1x on all the sites but maybe jn bizarro world does everything backasswards.

And once again, nobody listened to Batman, who was right, again on D1. Instead, you ****s followed the biggest blockhead in the game and here we are. Unreal.

******* morons.

Jif's role is mta driver. The wheels on the bus go round and round. Cop should investigate jif and wonder when he comes up as town.

And once again, nobody listened to Batman, who was right, again on D1.  Instead, you ****s followed the biggest blockhead in the game and here we are.  Unreal.

******* morons. 

lol you were still wrong on me

I don't know. Jetnation apparently does this differently from everywhere else. It says 1x on all the sites but maybe jn bizarro world does everything backasswards.

Dude... I call bs.  Any person who landed a role like strongman would make sure they knew if it was 1-shot or all the time.  Just because of this I don't even believe you have a strongman you lying sh*t.

And once again, nobody listened to Batman, who was right, again on D1.  Instead, you ****s followed the biggest blockhead in the game and here we are.  Unreal.

******* morons. 

just woke up to this horse sh*t .. JIF your a ******* moron and your idea was moronic in a 10 player game. If you don't fight me on the god damn no lynch we are in a much better position. Rather than popping in and vote half cocked we coul;d have gotten more info now wtf do you propose we do with the Arsis Hallia situation Idiot.

lol you were still wrong on me

Dude... I call bs. Any person who landed a role like strongman would make sure they knew if it was 1-shot or all the time. Just because of this I don't even believe you have a strongman you lying sh*t.

Lmao, lets test it out. Does Hallia want to Telegraph her moves? Because she is the doc 100%.

100% Agreed. Rand and Arsis trying to pull some 3/4 retarded gambit.

what is a 3/4 gambit?

Jif I hate to break it to you but all jokes aside I'm still town. I was just trolling before because I'm a sarcastic bastard.

I can only die under specific circumstances and I'm not sharing.

WTF! Dude don't ******* do that!

At this point I don't even know whats going on with Arsis, and secondly, half of you are tunneling me like idiots.  At this point, you're just trying to find reasons to make me scum, not the other way around.

You do realized scum wagging their dick in the face of the town is a desperation move. Nobody is reading or listening to anything you type. Just looking forward to killing you.

But but I'm town. No joke. Cross my heart.

what is a 3/4 gambit?

WTF! Dude don't ******* do that!

At this point I don't even know whats going on with Arsis, and secondly, half of you are tunneling me like idiots.  At this point, you're just trying to find reasons to make me scum, not the other way around.

Possibly.  So far all I know this game is Im town and Arsis is scum. 

Archived