JN crew mafia

Leelou

Because unless there's some protective role, which I won't take for granted, then mafia will almost certainly kill the only town clear.

We had a claimed, protected role. Did you forget that part?

You're joking right.  Please tell me you're joking.  Literally the easiest join to probably the most suspected person in this game.  I used to like you Crusher. :(

I'm not joking. You had 1 vote when I "joined". The easy join was 80.

No, you don't get it.  Here let me do the 6 year old thing again.

You like idea a lot.  Too much.  Scum doesn't do that much.  Too risky.

80 pushes idea with small force.  Scum likes small force.  Gets their idea.  Less risky.

Both my idea's >>>> refusing to do anything other than kill a townie and waste the day and his ability to clear another player

Aha.  hahahahahahaha.  Says the guy who thinks I'm absolute scum

If you're not scum, then you're not very good at this game.

Aww shucks.

Let me point out your gigantic flaw here from an outside perspective.  If I'm the most obvious scum right now, and you want 80 to shoot scum, then why wouldn't you lynch someone else and have 80 shoot me?

How is it an outside perspective? Are you not part of the town? Who said I want 80 to shoot scum? Are you reading along? I want 80 to shoot Arsis, so we can clear 2 players tonight. If Arsis is town, its a much better use life than just voting him off and getting nothing in return.

However, this also flips my read on you.  If you were scum and not a complete idiot, you would push for me to be shot as that would kill 80, myself, and whoever youur scum kill would be.  Since you're not doing that, I'm going to have to push you down on my list for now.

So you thought I was scummy till you came to this conclusion?  I dont think you're pay attention.

I'd hammer 80 for his small push, but I'll follow the advice of whoever said to let 80 hammer.  So for now, unvote vote Crusher.

WTF?

JiF's case was actually pretty good, and as I mentioned above, he is pretty lazy right now.

JiF's case on who?

Now I know you're not paying attention.

See red.

You're obvious scum or really really bad.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal.  Refusing to see any other angle than killing a townie.  Thats a brilliant town agenda.

Refusing to see any other angle ???? Really JIF ?  Did you read any of this thread at all ? I gave a few different angles one of which consisted of killing no one with a no lynch and letting the god damn group vote who 80 shoots. Either your scum or just not paying attention

hey ass hat you were the one who was about to Hammer Right ? even though it was a mock hammer which is scummy as hell. You need to be more patient before you post man... really

Really? Please, enlightened one who just spent the past dozen pages advocating a lynch on a Townie, and go back and respond to the post I made on what the actual probabilities of keeping 80 alive would've been.

Refusing to see any other angle ???? Really JIF ?  Did you read any of this thread at all ? I gave a few different angles one of which consisted of killing no one with a no lynch and letting the god damn group vote who 80 shoots. Either your scum or just not paying attention

I've read , thoroughly, and your "odds" are the biggest scam going in this game so far. I think you're the D2 lynch on principal. 

Dude would it be better to kill 2 townies possibly one if scum shoots wrong tonight... or have 80 and a lynch and the possible NK ?

One Kill is better than 2

and 2 kills are better than 3

With the outside chance 4 townies die it makes total sense on day one to no lynch then let 80 shoot who we vote for BUT in all your freakin brilliance you pushed that aside because you wanted to go with your guy on day one and Lynch Rand, Let 80 shoot possibly killing 2 players and then let scum have their shot. Sorry but sometimes you have to sacrifice and lynching 80 was the smart move NO LYNCH was even smarter but people always short sighted shoot down no lynch.

Now the smart move was No Lynch?

Holy sh*t man.  You're all over the place. 

We should have kept fishing and let 80 shoot Arsis.  That was the smart move.

You abandonded the No Lynch and demanded 80 be lynched.  Are you saying you didnt? 

Really? Please, enlightened one who just spent the past dozen pages advocating a lynch on a Townie, and go back and respond to the post I made on what the actual probabilities of keeping 80 alive would've been.

Apparently 6 people agreed with how to proceed with 80 Including 8 himself. I tried t get folks to go along with KILLING NO ONE and voting who 80 shoots tonight that was dismissed . I happened to agree with 80 on lynching him so it was not my initial Idea it was the freaking player himself so yeah go back and read.

You abandonded the No Lynch and demanded 80 be lynched.  Are you saying you didnt? 

You know, I was wondering in the back of my mind if Smash was scum for all this convoluted Smashonomics, and now I'm kind of sold. Say what you want about could've/should've/would've...at the end of the day, 2 town are going to die. Maybe someone has a vest that scum targets, but in any normal scenario, Smash just made a major power move. He needs to die. 

Apparently 6 people agreed with how to proceed with 80 Including 8 himself. I tried t get folks to go along with KILLING NO ONE and voting who 80 shoots tonight that was dismissed . I happened to agree with 80 on lynching him so it was not my initial Idea it was the freaking player himself so yeah go back and read.

Hey sh*t for brains, seriously...go back, and refute the actual mathematics in my post. Don't sit there and tell me you just planned out the bell curve and figured out the best way to do it, and that since half the town went along, that it made it a good idea. You're the jedi master here, show me the numbers.

Oh and what Intel do you have on day one exactly ?

Nothing now because you just insisted we kill a townie.

Plenty otherwise.  I was tracking and feeling good about my reads and Rands defense was terrible.  Crusher was getting heat, could have seen where that went.  Lots of sh*t could have happened.  But no, you demanded a townie lynch with a player that we could have used to gather even more intel at night.

You know, I was wondering in the back of my mind if Smash was scum for all this convoluted Smashonomics, and now I'm kind of sold. Say what you want about could've/should've/would've...at the end of the day, 2 town are going to die. Maybe someone has a vest that scum targets, but in any normal scenario, Smash just made a major power move. He needs to die. 

The thought crossed my mind, but Smash is a major block head and when's this hard of one, its usually town intentions despite the obvious outcome.

Finally had some time to play and this still bothers me even if its true ... if we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong we have the chance of possibly killing 3 townies in one day/night cycle.

Now what would be a good idea is we vote for someone to kill, without bolding the votes then vote NO LYNCH and let 80 kill that player tonight. this way we have no chance of killing 3 innocent players. The only other viable option on day one is to Kill 80 as he suggested which is a very pro town move IMHO.

So I say UNVOTE and Vote No Lynch  80 KILLS RAND TONIGHT

and I vote for Rand to die tonight hes being a bit argumentative for a first time player rather than sitting back and evaluating player personalities and acting accordingly.

Now the smart move was No Lynch?

Holy sh*t man.  You're all over the place. 

We should have kept fishing and let 80 shoot Arsis.  That was the smart move.

Did you give me a choice ? Don't make statements like Im all over the place I gave 2 options one was no lynch which everyone is usually terrified to do. You shot it down as did a few others ,,,then you wanted an idiotic mass reveal in a 10 player game. Lynching 80 was the smart move and it was certainly better than taking the chance 2 others die in the process. I still find it hilarious in another game you say never trust 80 and vote for him as an uncountered doc based on a gut feeling (which is stupid) then now your like Lets let 80 go into the night with a gun .

Did you give me a choice ? Don't make statements like Im all over the place I gave 2 options one was no lynch which everyone is usually terrified to do. You shot it down as did a few others ,,,then you wanted an idiotic mass reveal in a 10 player game. Lynching 80 was the smart move and it was certainly better than taking the chance 2 others die in the process. I still find it hilarious in another game you say never trust 80 and vote for him as an uncountered doc based on a gut feeling (which is stupid) then now your like Lets let 80 go into the night with a gun .

The mass reveal is brilliant you're all fools for saying otherwise.

Which was the smarter move?  No lynch or lynch 80?

It was blantant he wasnt lying.

The mass reveal is brilliant you're all fools for saying otherwise.

Which was the smarter move?  No lynch or lynch 80?

It was blantant he wasnt lying.

Sorry JIF but those were my 2 options

No lynch was my first and NO ONE voted and 2 players pushed it aside and you came up with the Mass reveal Idea to counter my No Lynch. The players in this game chose the direction all I did was state the facts on how it plays out apparently it took hold and made sense. I don't know what else to tell you.

not being coached just new to this game

Pretty sure he's town actually, if he was mafia, his teammates would be pissed and telling him what to do.

*grumbles about punk kids putting votes in the middle of huge posts*

FYI - I read a lot of this on my phone, kindly separate out your vote if you want it counted. Otherwise, GFY

Got it.  Don't want pissed mod.

The temperature was sweltering, and the crew was having a hard time deciding on who are Hess's killers. 

I think it's 80, he's a tard and would pull this sh*t as a killer. He's good at making fake claims, and even if he's telling the truth, he's a danger. 

I think he should lynch himself, he could be a ticking time bomb. 

That's right, I'm a time bomb baby. No, not really, but I'm useless. I'll do less harm dead. 

Okay then. 

With that, 80 was strung up, his fate decided. 

80, time bomb, blew the **** up out of Lizzie is...

....wait, no that's wrong. 

80, compulsive vig, is dead. 

It is now night, you have til 7 pm tomorrow to get in all actions. 

Lol I thought LIzzie was a goner.

Because unless there's some protective role, which I won't take for granted, then mafia will almost certainly kill the only town clear.

That was the clear, and he would have lost his protection.  So no, I didn't.

You're joking right.  Please tell me you're joking.  Literally the easiest join to probably the most suspected person in this game.  I used to like you Crusher.  :(

Pretty sure that was to Crusher, but firstly, I was an easy "scumhunting" join because everyone thought I was scummy, not the same for 80.  Second of all, he did join on 80 later lol.

80 pushes idea with small force.  Scum likes small force.  Gets their idea.  Less risky.

Both my idea's >>>> refusing to do anything other than kill a townie and waste the day and his ability to clear another player

Nope.  Not even close.  A mass reveal would show mafia every single power role in this role crazy game, mafia could easily dodge town suspicions by making up roles, and suddenly they would have an even better view of the game then they already had.  Suddenly, mafia is killing all the best power roles, town's confused and trying to lynch based off of power roles, and we're ****ed.

Says the guy that suggested a mass reveal that would open up town to the most destructive damage possible in this game other than the 4 townie loss possible instawin that Smash suggested.

Aww shucks.

Let me point out your gigantic flaw here from an outside perspective.  If I'm the most obvious scum right now, and you want 80 to shoot scum, then why wouldn't you lynch someone else and have 80 shoot me?

How is it an outside perspective? Are you not part of the town? Who said I want 80 to shoot scum? Are you reading along? I want 80 to shoot Arsis, so we can clear 2 players tonight. If Arsis is town, its a much better use life than just voting him off and getting nothing in return.

First of all, when I say outside perspective, I mean outside of the game perspective.  And I'm not outside of the game obviously, I'm giving the perspective of a mystery person who is outside the game.

Second of all, sorry I thought you did want to shoot someone scummy, nvm.

However, this also flips my read on you.  If you were scum and not a complete idiot, you would push for me to be shot as that would kill 80, myself, and whoever youur scum kill would be.  Since you're not doing that, I'm going to have to push you down on my list for now.

So you thought I was scummy till you came to this conclusion?  I dont think you're pay attention.

How is that even related to me not paying attention?

I'd hammer 80 for his small push, but I'll follow the advice of whoever said to let 80 hammer.  So for now, unvote vote Crusher.

WTF?

JiF's case was actually pretty good, and as I mentioned above, he is pretty lazy right now.

JiF's case on who?

JiF's case on Crusher... right?

See red.

That was the clear, and he would have lost his protection.  So no, I didn't.

You're joking right.  Please tell me you're joking.  Literally the easiest join to probably the most suspected person in this game.  I used to like you Crusher.   :(

Pretty sure that was to Crusher, but firstly, I was an easy "scumhunting" join because everyone thought I was scummy, not the same for 80.  Second of all, he did join on 80 later lol.

Nope.  Not even close.  A mass reveal would show mafia every single power role in this role crazy game, mafia could easily dodge town suspicions by making up roles, and suddenly they would have an even better view of the game then they already had.  Suddenly, mafia is killing all the best power roles, town's confused and trying to lynch based off of power roles, and we're ****ed.

Says the guy that suggested a mass reveal that would open up town to the most destructive damage possible in this game other than the 4 townie loss possible instawin that Smash suggested.

Aww shucks.

First of all, when I say outside perspective, I mean outside of the game perspective.  And I'm not outside of the game obviously, I'm giving the perspective of a mystery person who is outside the game.

Second of all, sorry I thought you did want to shoot someone scummy, nvm.

How is that even related to me not paying attention?

I'd hammer 80 for his small push, but I'll follow the advice of whoever said to let 80 hammer.  So for now, unvote vote Crusher.

WTF?

JiF's case on who?

JiF's case on Crusher... right?

See red.

The plain text is me originally, the underlined is JiF's response, and the bold and italicized is my response to JiF

The evening was long, but not quiet. Doors were opening and shutting all night, and come morning someone was dead. When you inspected him, you didn't find any wounds that killed him. 

Lizzie, hider, is dead.

It is now day, with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Archived