JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny.... I stated I don't like Rand's play either but if by chance we are wrong then what ? at least 3 townies are dead in a 10 person game

You keep saying this as if its absolute.  Its not.  You have no idea what can happen at night.

Rand did show his ass a little to be honest.  He called JiF town for his brilliance and then called 80 out for nudging it.  80 I believe had a little pressure on him. 

LK is playing very reserved. 

I can understand the logic JIF's idea is not particularly a good one in a small game like this .... No one agreed with it but 80 .... So why wouldn't scum try to push a bad Idea ?

Now that Crusher has voted 80 PLEASE let 80 Hammer Himself .... Just to be on the safe side.

Honestly 80 if you did get that role its a good thing your on board with lynching yourself rather than possibly taking out another townie and yourself before scum even shoots

Rand has been a hot mess so if I were scum I'd definitely want to distance, not to mention you can't connect me with Rand after we've been diametrically opposed all game. 80 is starting to look a lot more legit as the vig, he's been just as opposed to Rand even if Rand is trying his hardest to follow 80 like a puppy.

So you missed the part then where I was upstate all weekend and then studying but i started posting last night? Your skimming and voting pings a lot.

unvote vote Crusher

I never connected you two.  I think your scum and JiF thinks Rand is scum.  Two hearts one mission. To win for the town.

Im voting 80 now because every time I ignore Smash in these games its bad for town. 

I can understand the logic JIF's idea is not particularly a good one in a small game like this .... No one agreed with it but 80 .... So why wouldn't scum try to push a bad Idea ?

Now that Crusher has voted 80 PLEASE let 80 Hammer Himself .... Just to be on the safe side.

Honestly 80 if you did get that role its a good thing your on board with lynching yourself rather than possibly taking out another townie and yourself before scum even shoots

I figure I cost the town two games by not listening to you.  I could be your Sanchez.

LK the correct move here is to lynch 80 we can deal with JIF tomorrow. he could be scum. he could be an Idiot. Im leaning Idiot so lets not try and get another case going with Leelou threatening deadlines. A random lynch would be a complete disaster and incorrect lynch other than 80 would also be a disaster . I have laid out the math and the odds are we can easily lose 3 possibly 4 townies

If we lynch other than 80 today he knocks off Arsis BPV making Arsis vulnerable when he can absorb a scum shot and avoid a NK.

All the scenarios concerning 80 are terribly bad for town and honestly I don't trust him to go along with anything suggested .

So in your opinion, it's a better move to purposefully kill Town, than to lynch Rand who is probably the best scum read, and let 80 take a shot tonight on the next scum read?

We could do this all day. The probabilities of the compulsive vig hitting scum are probably in scum's favor, but by this point, 14 pages in, we should have a couple reads that can lead him in the right direction.

For instance:

Players

1. Crushlove  - pinging

2. 80  

3. Arsis - obviously not shooting him

4. JiF  - null/scum lean with the mass reveal idea

5. JC  - town lean

6. Smash  - nostradumbass gets a pass

7. jorge  - isn't hardly playing.

8. Hallia  - town lean

9. Rand  - scum4sho

10. Thin Lizzie  - when you cross into the darkside there's no coming back, don't do it.

So if you have 2 good candidates out of 9 players left after you lynch Rand, you've just gone from a 1/9 chance to a more educated 7/9 probability.

If you don't agree with my list, that's whatever, but I think your numbers are drastic and I think to kill obvious Town is a path easily mistaken as a good idea.

He revealed, you're assuming he's telling the truth, your entire philosphy around lynching him is based on his reveal, yet you find him nudging an idea that doesnt put him in any bit of a different situation, scummy? 

And why are you assuming that he's only cleared for a day?

Because unless there's some protective role, which I won't take for granted, then mafia will almost certainly kill the only town clear.

Lets kill Rand, mt.  He's scum.

Is he?  I think lizzy is scum.  He is playing very conservative and I think his scum team is reeling him in. 

I do trust the Batman though.

unvote vote Rand

You're joking right.  Please tell me you're joking.  Literally the easiest join to probably the most suspected person in this game.  I used to like you Crusher. :(

The idea is not scummy.  The idea is brilliant.  Besides your wrong opinion of that, Rand said bringing up the idea made me look town, so like usual, you're missing the point.  I look town but 80 looks scummy for nudging it?  Meanwhile, he's believing 80's claim and creating game logic around his reveal. 

You just finished a game where you were exposed Cop from D1 and lived to the end...but now thats not possible?

Yeah.

No, you don't get it.  Here let me do the 6 year old thing again.

You like idea a lot.  Too much.  Scum doesn't do that much.  Too risky.

80 pushes idea with small force.  Scum likes small force.  Gets their idea.  Less risky.

You keep saying this as if its absolute.  Its not.  You have no idea what can happen at night.

Aha.  hahahahahahaha.  Says the guy who thinks I'm absolute scum.

Its ok brotha I also believe Rand to be scummy . Kid looks like a smart player to me, to be honest.

Aww shucks.

So in your opinion, it's a better move to purposefully kill Town, than to lynch Rand who is probably the best scum read, and let 80 take a shot tonight on the next scum read?

We could do this all day. The probabilities of the compulsive vig hitting scum are probably in scum's favor, but by this point, 14 pages in, we should have a couple reads that can lead him in the right direction.

For instance:

Players

1. Crushlove  - pinging

2. 80  

3. Arsis - obviously not shooting him

4. JiF  - null/scum lean with the mass reveal idea

5. JC  - town lean

6. Smash  - nostradumbass gets a pass

7. jorge  - isn't hardly playing.

8. Hallia  - town lean

9. Rand  - scum4sho

10. Thin Lizzie  - when you cross into the darkside there's no coming back, don't do it.

So if you have 2 good candidates out of 9 players left after you lynch Rand, you've just gone from a 1/9 chance to a more educated 7/9 probability.

If you don't agree with my list, that's whatever, but I think your numbers are drastic and I think to kill obvious Town is a path easily mistaken as a good idea.

Let me point out your gigantic flaw here from an outside perspective.  If I'm the most obvious scum right now, and you want 80 to shoot scum, then why wouldn't you lynch someone else and have 80 shoot me?

However, this also flips my read on you.  If you were scum and not a complete idiot, you would push for me to be shot as that would kill 80, myself, and whoever youur scum kill would be.  Since you're not doing that, I'm going to have to push you down on my list for now.

I'd hammer 80 for his small push, but I'll follow the advice of whoever said to let 80 hammer.  So for now, unvote vote Crusher.

JiF's case was actually pretty good, and as I mentioned above, he is pretty lazy right now.

Because unless there's some protective role, which I won't take for granted, then mafia will almost certainly kill the only town clear.

You're joking right.  Please tell me you're joking.  Literally the easiest join to probably the most suspected person in this game.  I used to like you Crusher. :(

No, you don't get it.  Here let me do the 6 year old thing again.

You like idea a lot.  Too much.  Scum doesn't do that much.  Too risky.

80 pushes idea with small force.  Scum likes small force.  Gets their idea.  Less risky.

Aha.  hahahahahahaha.  Says the guy who thinks I'm absolute scum.

Aww shucks.

Let me point out your gigantic flaw here from an outside perspective.  If I'm the most obvious scum right now, and you want 80 to shoot scum, then why wouldn't you lynch someone else and have 80 shoot me?

However, this also flips my read on you.  If you were scum and not a complete idiot, you would push for me to be shot as that would kill 80, myself, and whoever youur scum kill would be.  Since you're not doing that, I'm going to have to push you down on my list for now.

I'd hammer 80 for his small push, but I'll follow the advice of whoever said to let 80 hammer.  So for now, unvote vote Crusher.

JiF's case was actually pretty good, and as I mentioned above, he is pretty lazy right now.

I see your point.  JiF Bringing it up is to out in front for maifa on Day 1 but 80 nudging it is more scum like.  So basically JiF trapped 80 with faulty logic?  I like this kid. 

Smash is voting no lynch and JC is against it

Jorge vote stunk. Keep an eye on him to see if he is being coached

Lk seems to be pulling up on the reigns

PAC still sucks at this.

Unvot Hali vote LK

Please except this phone vote.

not being coached just new to this game

The temperature was sweltering, and the crew was having a hard time deciding on who are Hess's killers. 

I think it's 80, he's a tard and would pull this sh*t as a killer. He's good at making fake claims, and even if he's telling the truth, he's a danger. 

I think he should lynch himself, he could be a ticking time bomb. 

That's right, I'm a time bomb baby. No, not really, but I'm useless. I'll do less harm dead. 

Okay then. 

With that, 80 was strung up, his fate decided. 

80, time bomb, blew the **** up out of Lizzie is...

....wait, no that's wrong. 

80, compulsive vig, is dead. 

It is now night, you have til 7 pm tomorrow to get in all actions. 

people die at night JIF I just don't want to add to the tally. There is always some luck involved with everything in this game

We had a avenue to clear 2 players tonight and you refused it and insisted that we kill a townie. 

It was stupid and a waste.  There was no reason to do it now either.  Plenty of time go gather more intel and work through situations.

We had a avenue to clear 2 players tonight and you refused it and insisted that we kill a townie. 

It was stupid and a waste.  There was no reason to do it now either.  Plenty of time go gather more intel and work through situations.

Dude would it be better to kill 2 townies possibly one if scum shoots wrong tonight... or have 80 and a lynch and the possible NK ?

One Kill is better than 2

and 2 kills are better than 3

With the outside chance 4 townies die it makes total sense on day one to no lynch then let 80 shoot who we vote for BUT in all your freakin brilliance you pushed that aside because you wanted to go with your guy on day one and Lynch Rand, Let 80 shoot possibly killing 2 players and then let scum have their shot. Sorry but sometimes you have to sacrifice and lynching 80 was the smart move NO LYNCH was even smarter but people always short sighted shoot down no lynch.

Oh and what Intel do you have on day one exactly ?

Archived