Eric Decker offensive PI

AFJF

eh - Decker's PI was bad but not as bad as the hold on the corner on the Raiders first td - that was completely blatant 

at :35 second mark

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000390889/Week-1-Raiders-vs-Jets-highlights

Best part of that video is they show all of Geno's negative plays (Int, two fumbles and sack) and not a single positive play except to mention CJ's td and then went on to show Carr's solid plays and ends with "Jets over Raiders 19-14, and a Super Solid day by Carr."  

Best part of that video is they show all of Geno's negative plays (Int, two fumbles and sack) and not a single positive play except to mention CJ's td and then went on to show Carr's solid plays and ends with "Jets over Raiders 19-14, and a Super Solid day by Carr."

That super solid day lead to him having the 24th best QBR in week 1 (or 8th worst whichever you prefer) with 32.6 out of 100. That still managed to be better than Brady, Eli, and Romo. The guy who did these highlights definitely did not see the game.

meh.  they did enough dumb things to themselves you can't blame the refs.  colon gets called for a facemask penalty.  I've been watching jets games since 1981, and I think that is a first for me for an o-lineman to get flagged for a facemask

the pace roughing call was all on pace.  when the ball leaves the QB's hands, you are obligated to try to ease up.  he took a swing at the QB's neck instead

dummy

OPI is a point of emphasis.  WR's need to know that

As usual, the Jets have to play against the opposing team and the refs. Ridiculous calls yesterday. Oh, and btw, the Raiders don;t score except for a non-call on a really apparent hold on their TD run. And how about the Geno fumble in the red zone. They bring in the former ref on CBS and he explains why it is not a fumble, then the replay is ruled a fumble... WHAT?

Yeah, that was no way a fumble. His knee is down and he still possesses the ball. The TV ref got it right.

The OPI call was odd because the CB never reacted to it. The contact was incidental at most.

The refs were awful all game. I like the lobg almost completion on the sideline for Raiders where ball is rolling on ground and one ref is signaling the reception call. Another ref has to run in to say the ball was on the ground

eh - Decker's PI was bad but not as bad as the hold on the corner on the Raiders first td - that was completely blatant 

at :35 second mark

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000390889/Week-1-Raiders-vs-Jets-highlights

All I can say is WOW, they sure painted a rosy picture for the Raiders on those highlights. It's just blatant...on the raider no call the narrator highlights streater getting a "block" on his way to a touchdown.

Archived