Please forgive me.......

lancemehl

I apologize for the post containing some questionable language. It was right after yesterday's debacle. I didnt mean to come off like an immature thug. You must admit it is quite a piece of work, the way this guy Idzig stuck it to Rex Ryan.....and all, of us btw. You chum around with the guy.Say you support him, and then hold back 20 mil? Shaady!

I apologize for the post containing some questionable language. It was right after yesterday's debacle. I didnt mean to come off like an immature thug. You must admit it is quite a piece of work, the way this guy Idzig stuck it to Rex Ryan.....and all, of us btw. You chum around with the guy.Say you support him, and then hold back 20 mil? Shaady!

It's okay LM but please no more curse words.  Think of the children.

The 20 mil gets parlayed to next season.

Izdk has the Jets sitting pretty for a new HC and QB. Rex would spend every dime on Revis and the Jets would have the # 1 defense on a team unable to score points. Same BS as the last 6 years.

LOL, another Rex dead-ender…it's everyone's fault but Rex's.

I'm convinced that the hiring of Rex Ryan as HC brought down the collective IQ of this fanbase a minimum of 20 points. He's truly the cancer that keeps on giving...

So it's not ok for me to sleep with my life-size Rex blowup doll anymore?

Archived