George R. R. Martin, is a Jets fan??!

CobraVerde

he likes giants and jets?

well it's better than...

Although Biden said he was a Steelers fan in a meeting with the team's coach Mike Tomlin on August 29, he later said in a September 8 visit to a Green Bay bar outside of Lambeau Field that he'd been a Packers fan since grade school.

Today he added three more favorites to the list -- the Eagles, the Colts and the Giants.

As he looked at the jersey of former Philadelphia Eagle Reggie White, Horrigan said he had heard Biden was an Eagles fan.

Biden said yes, adding, "I used to be a Colts fan before they moved to Baltimore."

The loquacious Blue Hen said he stayed up late to watch the Monday night football game between the Eagles and the Dallas Cowboys.

"My wife is a die-hard Eagles fan, so we watch every Eagles game," Biden said. "Matter of fact, I was really tired Tuesday morning."...

But Biden then whispered, "I'm not allowed to say this, but I also like the Giants."

In his first-ever live Twitter chat Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden revealed he loves Tom Brady but admits he thinks Big Blue will probably win in the Super Bowl matchup.

Archived