Jets Inactives Today

jetsrule128

JETS-TITANS INACTIVES:

Jets: QB Matt Simms, WR Walter Powell, S Antonio Allen, CB Josh Thmas, OL Dakota Dozier, OL Wesley Johnson, DL Muhammad Wilkerson.

WR Quincy Enunwa DT Tevita Finau DE Kerry Hyder S Rontez Miles T Brent Qvale RB Daryl Richardson CB Dashaun Phillips LB Chris Young DT Kona Schwenke CB Keith Lewis

Titans: QB Zach Mettenberger, WR Kendall Wright, S Daimion Stafford, OT Byron Stingily, LT Taylor Lewan, DL Mike Martin, OLB Kamerion Wimbley. 

DL Chigbo Anunoby LB Nate Askew G Justin McCray WR Derek Moye T William Poehls WR Rico Richardson RB Lache Seastrunk LB Yawin Smallwood LB Chaz Sutton

Not having Simms at least active is embarrassing. Hope Phil Simms blackballs this loudmouth douchebag excuse for a head coach.

list the PS QB's that were active today for other teams where the 2 QB's above him on the depth chart are healthy please

list the PS QB's that were active today for other teams where the 2 QB's above him on the depth chart are healthy please

The Jets' healthy QBs are 1. a total waste of a #2 pick who sucks donkey balls and 2. a guy funding his retirement on the Jets. The only hope they had this season was to hope to find a spark by playing Simms. Ryan, being a small-minded scared silly loser, failed to grasp that. May be Simms fails, it still would have been the better play. And perhaps you catch lightning in a bottle. Ryan is to stupid to see that, hence he will be DC for someone else next season. 

I would hate Ryan, Smith, Idizik et al but this franchise now causes me indifference and apathy.

The Jets' healthy QBs are 1. a total waste of a #2 pick who sucks donkey balls and 2. a guy funding his retirement on the Jets. The only hope they had this season was to hope to find a spark by playing Simms. Ryan, being a small-minded scared silly loser, failed to grasp that. May be Simms fails, it still would have been the better play. And perhaps you catch lightning in a bottle. Ryan is to stupid to see that, hence he will be DC for someone else next season. 

I would hate Ryan, Smith, Idizik et al but this franchise now causes me indifference and apathy.

so nobody is starting the PS QB this week ?  not even the titans, bucs, jags or skins ?

Archived