Don Shula calls Bill Belichick "Beli-cheat"

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how does it prove me wrong? There is nothing in the Mitchell report that claims the Yankees had a systematic method of issuing steroids to their players.

If the Yankees are cheaters then so is every other team in baseball because they all had steroid users playing for them.

The Patriots* had a franchise-wide systematic cheating method that included everyone on the team. Nothing any Yankee or Red Sox player did comes close the egregious challenge to the integrity of the game that was Spygate. 

The Pats tried to fix games. Get it now? That's why they were punished so severely. You can tell yourself whatever you want but that's the reality, son. 

You do know what 'fixing' a game is right?  There is a ESPN 30 for 30 on Boston College explaining what fixing is.

And please show me a link that shows everyone on the team was involved.  See how that works.

The Yankees and Red Sox (and all teams for that matter) did not just challenge the integrity of the game.  They did everything in their best interest to destroy the integrity of the game by looking the other way as players juiced. They wanted an instant fix to the strike that canceled the World Series.  So instead of crushing the issue when it was starting, they looked the other way as McGwire, Sosa, Bonds and many others packed baseball parks as fans came to the juiced players hit juiced balls.  Even when it was apparent there was a roid problem, they dragged their heals another half decade before they had a system in place to test.  And all that cost baseball were two of their most sacred items.  Their record book and the Hall of Fame.

So genius, please explain how the Patriots using a camera hurt the integrity of the game more than the Yankees/Red Sox?   Players, coaches and even Goodell himself said stealing signals is part of the game.  So again, it was not stealing signals that was the issue, but using a camera. 

You and SAR are two of my favorite posters on the board.

SAR's persona is that he has a lot of money, your fake persona is that you are intelligent.

SAR has money, but you are not real smart.

However, I do enjoy your posts.

Apologies, but unless you articulate this via more philosophy that you picked up while watching Sunday night HBO, I cannot compute.

.  Players, coaches and even Goodell himself said stealing signals is part of the game.  So again, it was not stealing signals that was the issue, but using a camera. 

Using a camera on the sidelines to steal signals is not part of the game and is considered cheating.

Sheesh, you gotta explain everything to these guys.

You do know what 'fixing' a game is right?  There is a ESPN 30 for 30 on Boston College explaining what fixing is.

And please show me a link that shows everyone on the team was involved.  See how that works.

The Yankees and Red Sox (and all teams for that matter) did not just challenge the integrity of the game.  They did everything in their best interest to destroy the integrity of the game by looking the other way as players juiced. They wanted an instant fix to the strike that canceled the World Series.  So instead of crushing the issue when it was starting, they looked the other way as McGwire, Sosa, Bonds and many others packed baseball parks as fans came to the juiced players hit juiced balls.  Even when it was apparent there was a roid problem, they dragged their heals another half decade before they had a system in place to test.  And all that cost baseball were two of their most sacred items.  Their record book and the Hall of Fame.

So genius, please explain how the Patriots using a camera hurt the integrity of the game more than the Yankees/Red Sox?   Players, coaches and even Goodell himself said stealing signals is part of the game.  So again, it was not stealing signals that was the issue, but using a camera. 

Chowds can spin some bullsh*t can't they?

The vast majority of the players who juiced, especially those who did so prior to 2004 technically weren't breaking the rules because even if steroids may have been banned, they certainly weren't tested for. So MLB was complicit because it turned a willing blind eye to what was going on. If the league is tacitly condoning your behavior, you're not really doing anything wrong. 

Those players were doing what athletes have done throughout history and will continue to do until the end of time - they were trying to gain a competitive advantage. Whether it was Lynn Swann doing ballet or half of major league baseball doing speed in the 60s, they were trying to gain an edge. There was no organization to it. It was all literally a bunch of individuals trying to gain an advantage.

What the Pats did, if you follow the process of what they were doing and not just pretending they were handslapped for something that is nonsensical was the Pats were trying to create a situation where they knew exactly what defense they were facing on every play prior to the snap and they employed technology in an illegal fashion to do so, They would see the signal, radio it in to Brady so he knew what defense he was going to see, 

Ask any NFL quarterback what that does, I remember an interview with Kurt Warner where he was asked how valuable it would be to him as a QB to know that - "forget it. If I know the defense I am facing they don't have a chance."

The Pats were trying to turn the game into a glorified scrimmage. 

That is akin to fixing games. 

Now run along. 

I can't believe there is actually people out there who still argue that Belicheat is a good coach. This has long since been disproved, without Brady and Cheating, all he does is lose

It was Brady who told BB to use 4 OL to baffle Harbaugh.

It was Brady who had another Center ready to go when Stork got hurt last Saturday.

It was Brady who helped Schiano install the PATS defense at Rutgers so NE could draft players from that school with already basic knowledge of NEs system.

It was Brady who had Revis signed within hours of his release.

Belichick just sits on his axx all day and lets Brady run the show.

It was Brady who had another Center ready to go when Stork got hurt last Saturday.

It was Brady who helped Schiano install the PATS defense at Rutgers so NE could draft players from that school with already basic knowledge of NEs system.

You're finally starting to get it!

Care to wager some of your cheeseburger money on that BB wont be a first ballot HOFer?

What about Brady? If BB isn't going first shot then nether is Brady.

Brady without a doubt will be a first ballot hall of famer.  Bellicheats arrogance of not thinking he needed top notch receivers probably cost the pretty boy 3 more rings alone.  Bill did nothing but hold the kid back.  Patriots would have more rings than the Steelers if someone else coached Brady.  You should hate him too.

I ran out of cheeseburger money. Back to road kill until business picks up.  

None of those moves matter without Brady.  If Bellicheat would stop trying to show everyone how smart he is rather than get top notch receiving talent none of that would be necessary.  Remember Randy Moss?  Could have been like that every year if Bellicheat gave the kid REAL talent to throw to.  He was more interested in thinking it was his genius rather than Brady's talent.  

Brady without a doubt will be a first ballot hall of famer.  Bellicheats arrogance of not thinking he needed top notch receivers probably cost the pretty boy 3 more rings alone.  Bill did nothing but hold the kid back.  Patriots would have more rings than the Steelers if someone else coached Brady.  You should hate him too.

I ran out of cheeseburger money. Back to road kill until business picks up.  

Hey Crush, if a Jets coach won 3 SBs by the skin of his teeth, was later revealed to have been cheating the whole time, lost two subsequent SBs to clearly inferior teams by being demonstrably out-coached, and had a 10-year stretch of no titles with an all-time great at QB primarily because he did an awful job of surrounding that QB with talent, we'd all be crucifying that loser.

Pats fans soil themselves at the mere mention of his name. 

Hey Crush, if a Jets coach won 3 SBs by the skin of his teeth, was later revealed to have been cheating the whole time, lost two subsequent SBs to clearly inferior teams by being demonstrably out-coached, and had a 10-year stretch of no titles with an all-time great at QB primarily because he did an awful job of surrounding that QB with talent, we'd all be crucifying that loser.

Pats fans soil themselves at the mere mention of his name. 

You loss me at a Jets coach winning 3 Superbowls.  Sorry Kleck.   LOL

lol Belichick is supposedly a defensive guru who hasn't fielded a good defense in 10 years, ever since Belichick the GM bough this own press and started letting good players go for nothing.

Bottom line - It was Brady who hung 35 pts on a good defense because Belichick's defense once again failed

In terms of the pee wee football plays that NE ran that fooled Harbaugh, I'd say it's nothing compared to when Miami made Belichick their bitch with the wild cat.. Dude couldn't figure it out all day lmao.

Care to wager some of your cheeseburger money on that BB wont be a first ballot HOFer?

What about Brady? If BB isn't going first shot then nether is Brady.

Brady is an absolute shoe in, in fact I hear Kraft is thinking of renaming the team the NE Brady's... he's the sole reason for your success

Archived