Luck to be highest paid player

MatthewPLP

I don't know how to change my member title. Still hate Thomas Jones, though. The Jets might have won a Super Bowl with that offensive line if we had a RB that did more than "get exactly what is blocked".

I used to say that all the time. Thats what I want again. Defense may win championships but the O line will you get you there. One of the most underated parts of the game is when a QB drops back and all you see is Defensive Linemen do spin moves and jukes and its as if they are running into a wall. Solid O line Play really is where its at. like 3-5 seconds to make a throw? Man thats fun to watch

I used to say that all the time. Thats what I want again. Defense may win championships but the O line will you get you there. One of the most underated parts of the game is when a QB drops back and all you see is Defensive Linemen do spin moves and jukes and its as if they are running into a wall. Solid O line Play really is where its at. like 3-5 seconds to make a throw? Man thats fun to watch

I also would have liked to see that line without Mark Sanchez's patented "have all day to throw/hold ball too long/avoid sack/step up in pocket/force into double coverage" go-to move.

I also would have liked to see that line without Mark Sanchez's patented "have all day to throw/hold ball too long/avoid sack/step up in pocket/force into double coverage" go-to move.

Patented? oh for sure.

But let it be said here and now. It was a Classic move. I dont miss those days. Cant wait to watch him do again in Buffalo in Blue though, that'll make me laugh.

All kidding aside, if we could do it all over again, I honestly think with that O=line in all its beastly glory, that kellen clemen would have potenitally been a better QB than Markie Mark

That's a ridiculous statement. Luck is better than Wilson, but this makes it sound like Wilson is absolute garbage. Colts still win that division with Wilson.

I'm not saying he's a bad player or Wilson is a better player. His stats don't warrant to be the highest paid in the NFL. His QBR isn't top 10, his completion % is sub par overall on his short career.

His playoff numbers are even worse: 56.5 completion 9 touchdowns 12 interceptions 3 wins 3 losses .

Oh, and 69 turnovers in 3 years including playoffs.

I'm not saying he's a bad player or Wilson is a better player. His stats don't warrant to be the highest paid in the NFL. His QBR isn't top 10, his completion % is sub par overall on his short career.

His playoff numbers are even worse: 56.5 completion 9 touchdowns 12 interceptions 3 wins 3 losses .

Oh, and 69 turnovers in 3 years including playoffs.

Name a good, young QB that is not named Luck or Wilson.

There aren't any. Luck is going to rule the league.

Archived