Revis return to pats up in the air

LAD_Brooklyn

He's been tainted. Keep him.. If you even can.

I'm not going to lie, I'm torn a little, a part of me feels the same way.  In my mind he has been sullied a bit by being a Patriot.  Too bad Idzik wasn't aggressive enough to bring him back after the Bucs cut him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Revis & McCourty!

Even after the signing Harris & trading for Marshall the Jets are still 52 million under the cap when they release Harvin.

I'm thinking 14-15 million for Revis, 8-9 for McCourty. Still they would have 27 million.

I know it's not popular among Jet fans but I want Revis back he should have always been a Jet.

Why not?

After those two you can add Cro cheap,  pay Mo, sign a guard and have room for FA's and some depth type guys...

All of which is very affordable...

McCourty and Revis is a legitimate possibility and as a Jet fan we should be hoping for it...Might not get them but it's certainly not a pipe dream or out of the realm of possibility.

Why not?

After those two you can add Cro cheap,  pay Mo, sign a guard and have room for FA's and some depth type guys...

All of which is very affordable...

McCourty and Revis is a legitimate possibility and as a Jet fan we should be hoping for it...Might not get them but it's certainly not a pipe dream or out of the realm of possibility.

If the Jets were to add both McCourty and Revis, they would have the best defense in the AFC as well as significantly weaken the Patriots.  While I would love McCourty, he has not been linked to us by any NFL insider.

If the Jets were to add both McCourty and Revis, they would have the best defense in the AFC as well as significantly weaken the Patriots.  While I would love McCourty, he has not been linked to us by any NFL insider.

This would change the face of the AFC East 

That's the exciting part - with this...the upgrade at WR and maybe land a quality guard..

If they can find a way to get Foles - this all of a sudden become a very interesting team.  a reason to be excited.

certainly a lot would have to fall the right way - but they have the money for it and it's not out of the realm....Mac is looking at this year as a year we can compete.

The opportunity is there - let's go for it!!!  

I'm not going to lie, I'm torn a little, a part of me feels the same way. In my mind he has been sullied a bit by being a Patriot. Too bad Idzik wasn't aggressive enough to bring him back after the Bucs cut him.

Seriously.. I mean a season with them is not that bad. I got over Shaun Ellis quick. But a super bowl lol? And you're 30? Might as well just stay and say it is what it was..... We have younger corners to look at. We won't be a contender until 2016 at the earliest... And that's if we even make enough right moves. Right now to say is a shot in the dark compared to what we see September when his draft picks show their colors.. Anyways Revis won't be here next year and that's okay. Repeat with me Jet fans... T-H-A-T-S O-K-A-Y.

I don't want him back. Not after helping the Cheaters win another SB. I cannot stomach it. I dont see myself being able to root for him. A mercenary without the slightest sense of loyalty. All players understandably want to "get their dollars up," and the NFL business can be very cold. However, many players still feel a sense of identity with a franchise. Reggie Wayne comes to mind this off-season. Clearly, not Revis. And few have ever been so obnoxious about it.

Seriously.. I mean a season with them is not that bad. I got over Shaun Ellis quick. But a super bowl lol? And you're 30? Might as well just stay and say it is what it was..... We have younger corners to look at. We won't be a contender until 2016 at the earliest... And that's if we even make enough right moves. Right now to say is a shot in the dark compared to what we see September when his draft picks show their colors.. Anyways Revis won't be here next year and that's okay. Repeat with me Jet fans... T-H-A-T-S O-K-A-Y.

I think we can be a contender this year....While a lot has to fall into place, to simply not try to put together that team is simply weak thinking.

Revis, Cro, and McCourty...(makes this defense a top 5 in the NFL)

Picking up Marhshall, a legit starting guard and finding a way to get Foles.  

If Foles could have the year he had in '13 this team can absolutely compete.  Would certainly be a tough team to beat.

Why not try?

I think we can be a contender this year....While a lot has to fall into place, to simply not try to put together that team is simply weak thinking.

Revis, Cro, and McCourty...(makes this defense a top 5 in the NFL)

Picking up Marhshall, a legit starting guard and finding a way to get Foles.

If Foles could have the year he had in '13 this team can absolutely compete. Would certainly be a tough team to beat.

Why not try?

I agree. And I'm definitely pro-foles. Hope it happens..

Archived