Jets Should Work to Retain Harvin

JetNation

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you will realize how wrong you are when the schmuck tries to start a mutiny on his next team and gets cut... again... in my not so humble opinion.

Not sure why youre making this so person but time will tell

Media saying Pats, but if I am harvin, MattRyan/Falcons, w/loss of Harry Douglas today and Julio/Roddy injury woes is perfect place for Harvin. Ryan throwes perfect lead passes, harvin would be getting so much YAC since coverage would be single w/Julio/Roddy getting most of the attention.

Media saying Pats, but if I am harvin, MattRyan/Falcons, w/loss of Harry Douglas today and Julio/Roddy injury woes is perfect place for Harvin

Either fine with me, i have him in dynasty league and need to stop you from winning it all like you do every frickin year

If the Jets knew the Pats had interest in Harvin why would they release him now?

They could have held onto him for another 9 days.  Can't imagine they needed the money now.

Dunno maybe they wanted to do honorable thing by him and let him explore market asap

it would still be a 4th unless they sign him after the 2nd day for the draft (at least that what I just read)

Dang ..that's a long f'iing time man, Mac need to send kerley to seattle for that fourth and get Harvin back some how, and get some young blood in the draft.  the dude may be a head case or what ever he is but what Harvin showed last season with limited time Kerley can't even come close.  chittttt...

Archived