TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

Thanks. Oh, the Pats suck! 😅

Truer words were never spoken.  I stayed up for that $hitshow in the hopes Drake would play.  Sherwood gave him his welcome to the NFL moment. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Is The Batman worth a watch?

Other people LOVED it, I did not. It was just alright by my measure. I didn’t like the dark rainy aesthetic and the more uhhh keyed down villains. Say what you want about Hollywood super hero slop I love the bad guys and all the crazy powers and over the top acting. Arnold as Mr Freeze will always be a favorite of mine for example. Most comments I saw online liked how it was toned down and allowed Batman to be more of a detective rather than a super hero. The guy who played Batman did fine though imo.

Overall I wouldn’t go out of my way to see it if you haven’t but it wasn’t bad or anything. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bicketybam said:

So I need to watch it to get what's going on in Penguin?

Nah not that I noticed. Although if you’re not familiar with Batman’s more “normal” enemies rather than the super villains names like Falcone or Maroni might be unfamiliar but all you have to know is they’re just Gotham crime families.

• Upvote 1